Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve)
One of the older Centaurs started to yell to Chase. "Chase! Led him to the gate!" He yelled.
Chase didn't hesitate when he was told to head for the gate, steering the Oni towards it with arrows and taunts. He hoped the other centaurs had a plan, he couldn't keep this up forever.
The Centaurs at the gate waited until Chase was passed the gate. The trap had a strong trip rope and large sharpened stakes pointed towards the gate. Once Chase passed the gate, the other Centaurs pulled the rope and tripped the massive Oni, causing it to fall onto the stakes and piercing through its body, head and heart. The Oni roared in pain before letting out a gurgle groan, the blood seeping out of his body and mouth. The ONI was dead.
Chase slid to a stop after he passed the others, turning to watch the monster fall and die. He winced, seeing all the blood and hearing the groan of pain.

He went to the other centaurs, patting their backs and letting them know they did a good job. Before he headed in to check on the wounded.
Ryne peaked out of the shelter from the barn, carefully stepping out with his daughters. "Hello? Is it safe?" He yelled.
Chase was helping to move some of the injured centaurs when he heard Ryne. He passed the centaur off to another and ran to his mate and children. "Yeah. I got him away from the barn. You're safe now." He said, pulling the man into a hug before kneeling and hugging his daughters.
"What was that thing Chase?" Ryne asked as he held his eldest daughter. "It was an Oni, a powerful demon that is summoned to do its master's bidding. Oni can only enter our world if someone has a contract with one. Only one individual can control such horrible monsters. The warlock who cursed us." An Elder Centaur explained.
Chase was about to say he had no idea when the elder centaur spoke. He listened carefully, frowning deeply. "If it was the warlock, then he'll no doubt send more things after Ryne...He bypassed the curse by giving birth..." He said, looking to Ryne and his children. "We need to find and put and end to the warlock." He said, giving a firm nod.
"The warlock?! He's back?" Ryne questioned as he held onto his daughters. "He must've. Until we can find the warlock, he have to strengthen this place. To protect our only breeder." The Elder stated.
Chase nodded to the elder before looking back to Ryne. He moved to hug him and his daughters. "I'll rally the strongest to start work on a more secure fence. And have them guard Ryne and the girls. I'll go with the archers to see if we can track where that beast came from." He said, looking determined.
"We have to find the warlock before it's too late. Best hurry Chase." The Elder said as he went of to instruct the other centaurs. "You'll stay safe right? I don't want to lose you. None of us do." Ryne said with tears.
Chase gave Ryne a quick kiss and a tight hug before hugging his daughters. "I will be safe. We look out for each other." He said before leaving with the other archers.

Several larger centaurs were put in charge of looking after Ryne and the girls...But one seemed a bit jealous. A large brute named Thorn didn't think it was fair that the smallest of their herd got to breed and parade his human mate around. They wouldn't touch the girls, they were too young. But Ryne was fair game with Chase away. That was just their plan when Thorn and some of his friends lead Ryne away, lying that he should come check something in the barn. Instead, they blocked the door as Thorn strode up to the human.

"So, you're our brood mare now. But only little tiny Chase gets to breed." Came his low growl of a voice as he slowly walked around Ryne, making sure he could see his soft length hanging beneath his groin, slowly growing hard.
Ryne went to the door and banged on the door. "Stop! Don't do this! Please, I beg of you!" He begged as he tried to back away from Thorn.
Thorn motioned to one of the other centaurs to hold Ryne, pinning his arms at his back.

"Why shouldn't I? You've proven you can carry our young, and I'm second in line for the head of this herd. That old man keeps the position simply because everyone likes him, but I have the strength our kind needs." He said, lifting Ryne's head to look at him. "You'll carry my heir." He said with a wicked smirk.
Ryne squirmed against Thorn. "I can't carry your heir! Your children would be too big for me to carry and deliver! I could die!" He exclaimed, trying to get loose.
Thorn scoffed, shaking his head. "You did fine carrying two foals. Our kind rarely has twins." He said, brushing Ryne's hair back. He leaned in, breathing in Ryne's scent as a smirk crossed his face. "You may not smell like a mare in heat, but I can tell. You're fertile right now." He said before pulling away.

He motioned to his friends to move Ryne to a padded saddle stand, stripping him and tying him to it bent over for easy access.

Thorn walked by Ryne, giving him a good look at his impressive erection. "You should feel honored to carry my heir." He said, moving behind him
Ryne had tears in his eyes as he was forced into such a horrible position. "Please Thorn! I can't carry your baby! Your baby will be too big! I'll burst!" He said.
"You'll be fine." Grumbled Thorn, mounting the stand. His front hooves rested on blocks moved there by his friends, simply so he wouldn't crush poor Ryne. He grunted and shifted, his heavy cock hitting Ryne's backside several times before he found the right angle. He snorted and pressed forward, the broad head of his cock spreading Ryne open, lubed only by his thick precum.

"Mmmh, so tight." He groaned, standing still to let the man adjust. He may have been cruel, but he knew he couldn't injure their broodmare too much.
Ryne gripped the saddle in pain. Even with the precum, Thorn was too big for Ryne to take. "Stop!! It don't want this! Please! Stop!" He begged.
Thorn growled, looking to his companions. "Gag him." He grumbled.

One centaur moved to quickly tie a gag in Ryne's mouth, making sure it was secure enough to shut him up.

With that done, Thorn started to move. Powerful but shallow thrusts pressed Ryne against the saddle, quickly getting faster and deeper as the large centaur got into it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,363 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,248 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,552 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 32,087 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,321 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,491 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,867 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,651 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 53,155 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,704 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight