Fantasy Kingdom (Open to Everyone) (possibly NSFW)
"either way it happened, and that is what counts, yes?" he said "where are you headed? I wouldn´t mind walking you back home, and I could use some company in the road"
He gives a smile "just down the road we have a house just off the beaten track" he spoons more into his maw knowing that if the elf knew tge area he would be referring to the small manner close by "my mate is currently working on furniture for the pups room"
Available for conversation, pm me.
Rolan thought a moment as he figured just where their house was. ""Oh its the small mannor, I have gone through there many a time," he said
"I would like to offer my services if you are in any need of them my friend, specially seeing you say you are not sure how your pregnancy came to be, " Rolan said
He thinks about it a bit before nodding "ok, sounds ok, its possible my mate knows whats going on, he was doing some odd browsing the other day when there was a slave market in town, may just need to ask him" he takes another drink and looks back to the elf "Want anything else?"
"I didn´t meant to impose, I just thought...you might need of my services, I can always just take you home, and I will continue my journey," Rolan said not wanting for his new friend to feel there was an obligation of him at all, he had just been trying to be nice.
he gives a chuckle "well, if your a midwife I'm sure ill need help eventually... how much experience have you had with men who carry? or my species in general?"
"I´ve been walking this roads for 500 years," he said grinning " I´ve delivered many children through out those years and more than half of my patients are men, as I help those that need more help, as a woman can go to her town´s midwife, while a male can´t see? of your species I tended to 10 patients, yet I must admit they were all pregnant with their female counterparts you are the first I see pregnant by another male and of another species as that, but as I told you before, I´ve seen queerer than this," he said.
Izer gives a hearty laugh at the last line you say "Well, having helped Mainly males, I'm guessing they were male male couples like my own... I'm sure there have been more Interesting things that you've seen" he spoons more food into his mouth "a male seahorse lizard with a male human is probably one of the least surprising compared to some of the other male pregnancy couples out there"
"you are right, I once saw a dessert rat, pregnant of a white angora cat, a very difficult case as the rat was expecting a small littler of kits," he said "but I managed and both mother and kits were safe and sound"
he nods thoughtful and then rubs his belly gently "well, when I'm finally due in six months... id like you there... who knows what complications may pop up from our coupling... if you ok with that?"
(12-09-2014, 07:26 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: he nods thoughtful and then rubs his belly gently "well, when I'm finally due in six months... id like you there... who knows what complications may pop up from our coupling... if you ok with that?"

"Don't worry, friend. Everything is gonna be allright"
Rolan smiled and nodded "I shall be there my friend, and will help the best I can" he said
"Yes" Jeremy said. "And you can call me too if you need something"
he smiles up at Jeremy and pulls out his purse and empty's out enough to pay for all of the food and drinks as well as the elf's drinks and a sizeable tip for him before he stands slowly and looks down to the elf "i was going to go shopping for some more clothes and... well anything else that tickles my fancy today... want to join me?"
(12-09-2014, 07:39 PM)Dusty779 Wrote: he smiles up at Jeremy and pulls out his purse and empty's out enough to pay for all of the food and drinks as well as the elf's drinks and a sizeable tip for him before he stands slowly and looks down to the elf "i was going to go shopping for some more clothes and... well anything else that tickles my fancy today... want to join me?"

"I can join you, if you are okay with that. My expedient is over" Jeremy said
he smiles and nods "You can both join me if you want, i dont have much else to do or anyone else to hang with"
Rolan nods "of course, that sounds like a good plan, but I can pay for my own drinks," he said paying Jeremy "use that money to buy some more clothes," he said smiling.
(12-09-2014, 07:55 PM)nurse Wrote: Rolan nods "of course, that sounds like a good plan, but I can pay for my own drinks," he said paying Jeremy "use that money to buy some more clothes," he said smiling.

Jeremy said thanks to Rolan and Izer for the money, and gave the change to them

"Thanks for the tips" He said
he nods picking the money back up "well, if you insist then... i know i don't wear tops... but i may need some anti stretchmark lotions and maybe some bigger pants or maybe something for the pup"
Rolan hmmed "you wont find lotions for you at a normal store, as they are made for skin, not scales, I could prepare a natural balm for you to help your scales acomodate the growth of your child" he offered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,428 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,287 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,134 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,832 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,466 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,533 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,746 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,090 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,595 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,368 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething