Navigating the Seas (BabyDaddy and Eskal)

(Please don't control Pelagius.)

"Juice will be fine, for the both of us," Pelagius stated.
Arvia nodded and darted into the kitchen. She took a deep shaking breath and ran her hands through her hair in hope of getting them to stop trembling. "Oh gods..."

(Whoops, sorry)

Laven looked up from chopping some greens. "What's going in there? I swore I heard... no..." he said, not believing it could be his friend Ralor's voice.

"Laven, please. Please just stay in here," Arvia pleaded in a hushed tone. "I'll explain later...I-I never expected him to come back. He's been ignoring me for months." She got some juice pouches out. "Please, just stay in here for the time being. Ok?"

"Who? What the- what the hell is going on, my lady?" Laven asked in a whisper as Arvia rushed out into the living room with answering.

"Here you go," Arvia said as she handed them the refreshments. "So...What brings you here?"
Pelagius gently nudged Ralor.

(I had an idea that things between Arvia and Ralor fall through and Ralor ends up going to live with Pelagius instead? It's up to you though.)

(I was playing Ralor with the intent that they would eventually reconcile and live together, while maybe not in love, happily.)

"I...I..." Ralor stammered, a lump forming in his throat.

(Ok. It was just a thought.)

"I'm sorry," Arvia blurted out. "I know you probably are tired of hear it, but it's true. What I did to you....Was unacceptable...I know that now..."
Pelagius simply sipped the juice and gave Ralor another nudge.

"I...I came to apologize for leaving. It was... not right. I know that is-is how things were in the old days, but... but I am not an old merman. But...these are your children... just as much as they are mine..." Ralor trailed off, running a hand down his stomach.

Arvia nodded and took a deep breath. "Before we go any farther..." She swam over to the kitchen curtain and motioned for Laven to come out. She took his hand and squeezed it. "Ralor...This...This is Laven."
Pelagius nearly choked on his beverage before setting his pouch down. "Well. Than. I'll just...I'll be outside." He left the house and began to swim to a nearby park.

"Laven?!" Ralor cried, halfway between a gasp and a laugh. "Oh my Goddess... so this is where you've been!"

"There's more..." Arvia stated. "We...We've..." She couldn't get the words out. Hopefully, Laven would be better at explaining.

Laven was rendered speechless. Ralor?! Arvia had...Ralor was... no, he almost couldn't believe it. "Ralor... my Goddess... we're both knocked up by the same mermaid," he managed to spit out, almost laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

"I thought you weren't coming back," Arvia stated as she looked Ralor in the eyes. "And...Well, I ran into Laven while shopping and one thing just lead to another..."

"Laven...you slick bastard..." Ralor mumbled a bit before bursting out laughing. "Oh my Goddess... Laven.. so this is where you've been! Pelagius and I got worried," he said, swimming over to his friend.

Ralor turned to Arvia. "Laven was a medic with us at the barracks," he explained, still in a bit of disbelief.

Arvia sighed in relief and nearly started laughing herself. What were the chances of getting two men from the same sector? Let alone branch.

(Although, I've been thinking about your idea before. I had an idea for it, if you didn't mind.

What if Ralor and Pelagius ended up falling in love, or at least starting a relationship after things fall out with Arvia? Once Ralor's initial children are born, the two men want to have more, and Ralor willingly lets a mermaid have a one night stand so he and Pelagius can have children?)

(That sounds cool or he and Pelagius just take care of the current children he carries. We'll see how it goes?)

(Maybe he miscarries these eggs? And then moves in with Pelagius out of grief, they become a couple, and he decides to get pregnant)

(Oh~~ I like that.)

(So do we skip ahead a bit to about a month later? How would a merman miscarriage work?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BabyDaddy
11-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Eskal
07-17-2014, 12:34 AM