Navigating the Seas (BabyDaddy and Eskal)

"I'm going to the market," Pelagius said. "Is there anything you want me to pick up. He had to admit, Ralor had been staying with him much longer than he expected, but he didn't mind the company after living alone for so long.

(I was thinking that one of Pelagius' sisters could be the egg donor. That way the kids resemble both of them.)

(Would they have to actually have sex?)

"Pick up something that you like. I'll make it specially for you," Ralor replied, his hand accidently brushing down Pelagius's side with his back turned. He blushed a bit and pretended like he didn't feel anything.

(I think she could just give a deposit of eggs to the hospital and then they'd put them in Ralor.)

"I was thinking eel and squid," Pelagius chuckled. "So start brainstorming. I'll be back soon." He swam to the market and began browsing the stalls.

Ralor let a deep breath as soon as Pelagius left. The younger merman had started to feel a bit strange around the older man. Something in him wanted to touch Pelagius... or better yet, have Pelagius touch him. He shook his head, trying to clear those thoughts as he started dusting around the house before his shift.

Pelagius browsed the wares and paused when he came across a familiar face. "Laven, how are you? It's been a while since we've seen each other." His eyes moved to the young merman's pouch. "I see that everything is progressing well."

Five months into his pregnancy, Laven sported a nice healthy bump that spoke of more than the usual amount of eggs. "Pelagius! Oh my, it is good to see you! Yes, I've been great, they've been growing so well," he cooed, rubbing a hand down his pouch.

"Looks like you have at least six little ones in there." Pelagius said. "That's quite unusual. Congratulations, though. How are you and Arvia doing?"

"Six?! Pelagius, please don't scare me like that! There's no way..." he said, not entirely believing the older medic. "Arvia? She is simply fantastic! She is the most amazing mermaid... she takes such good care of me," he fawned.

(I figured I would play Laven as a happy traditional merman, at least based on what you told me of the setting)

(Sounds good to me.)

Pelagius smiled. "I'm glad to hear it. Ralor's going fine as well. He does seem to miss you around the hospital. You should visit sometime. He'd be happy to see you." He picked out some eel and squid and handed the vendor the proper amount of shells.

"I would rather wait until I have these children. I feel like seeing me would...well, with what happened..." he trailed off, browsing the market stand next to Pelagius.

"Fair enough," Pelagius said. "I'll just tell him you say 'hi' then. Give Arvia my best. I should get back before Ralor leaves for his shift."

"Bye! Good seeing you, Pelagius!" Laven called as the older merman began to swim away.

Pelagius waved and soon returned to his house. "I ran into Laven, He says 'Hello'."

(Is there a way that they could implant the eggs into Ralor, but make it an analogue to sex as a way to bond the two?)

"Laven! That old golddigger... let me guess, he was happily toting along his bump and talked about Arvia, correct?" as Pelagius came in with the groceries.

(That could work. They'd need to get Ralor to release his sperm more.)

"Only because I asked," Pelagius said. "I though you were finally getting over her and what happened." His brow furrowed with concern. "Unless that's not what's bothering you?"

"No, I'm over it. I just...well, that's what I saw happening to Laven all along. It finally came true," he chuckled, unable to resist himself from gazing at Pelagius for a few seconds.

"I know you do no agree with his lifestyle, but he's happy." Pelagius placed the meet on the kitchen counter. "Is something bothering you? You seem a bit off today."

Ralor's breath hitched in his throat. What was wrong with him? He shouldn't...but Pelagius was being so mysteriously attractive wrong. "N-nothing," he said, noticing as Pelagius came rather close to him.

"You're lying," Pelagius said as he studied Ralor's face.

"I...I..." Ralor stammered, before suddenly leaning in and kissing Pelagius square on the lips.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BabyDaddy
11-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Eskal
07-17-2014, 12:34 AM