Navigating the Seas (BabyDaddy and Eskal)

"Our children, Laven," Arvia whispered as she kissed his neck.

"Mmmm...I think it sounds better the other way," he purred, rubbing her sides as the babies inside of his pouch squirming against their mother's skin.

Arvia moaned and rubbed Laven's pouch. "Fair enough." She kissed his lips gently biting them as they parted.

"Oh come on..." Laven purred again, knowing he had her on the ropes. "Isn't there something nice about that? 'Oh Arvia, please! Fill me up with your babies! Make them grow big and strong! I'm going to get so big that all you'll be able to see is this," he finished and cooed, rubbing himself against her.

Arvia moaned. "It's very nice. I'm honored to have you as my husband," she said breathlessly. "Carrying my babies and keeping them safe."

"Yes..." Laven cooed as he sensually stroked her side. "All of them...safe inside me..." he said, swaying his hips to accentuate the curve of his pouch.

Arvia moaned as her ovipositor began to poke out from her abdomen.

(So now that his pouch is sealed, what do they do with her ovipositor?)

(Play with it? Just make sure none of the eggs get released?)

(Is there harm if eggs are released into the water?)

(It's just seen as a waste)

"There she is. Look babies, look what put you inside of me..." Laven cooed, knowing how ridiculous he sounded, but he didn't really care.

Arvia snickered and kissed Laven as she rubbed his pouch.

With sensual rub, Laven was coming closer and closer to climax. "Oh...oh Goddess..." he panted, the walls of his pouch gently rippling and contracting against the squirming young within.

Arvia smiled and continued pleasuring her husband.

Laven finally let a shriek and came, his pouch pulsing in pleasure as he moaned throughout the empty house. "Goddess..."

Arvia smiled at him and placed a long, lingering kiss on his lips.

(Do you want to skip ahead a bit to where Ralor and Pelagius start discussing whether or not they want children?)

(I was about to suggest the same thing.)

(You can lead.)

Four months of bliss had passed between Ralor and Pelagius. The older merman and younger medic made a rather odd couple, but they were happy together and made an excellent team at the healing barracks. However, the thought of children still crossed Ralor's mind, and he found himself thinking of little mermen as Pelagius arrived home.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BabyDaddy
11-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Eskal
07-17-2014, 12:34 AM