Navigating the Seas (BabyDaddy and Eskal)

Pelagius ran his hand over Ralor's pouch, tickling the skin with his finger tips as he kept rubbing Ralor's side.

"Ah...ah...ah..." Ralor panted in short breathes, trying to keep his voice low as he bit his lower lip.

Pelagius kissed Ralor while he kept messaging his sides. "You like that?"

"Ohhhhh..." Ralor could only moan, his pouch now sealed shut and awaiting the release of sperm as he came closer to climax.

Pelagius smiled and rubbed up against his partner. "Almost there."

"AH!" Ralor cried sharply before biting his lip and cumming as quietly as he could, his pouch flooding with sperm.

Pelagius stroked Ralor's hair. "Now we wait." He kissed his forehead.

"And now we wait," Ralor echoed, lovingly pulling Pelagius into an embrace over the flat belly that was hopefully producing life.

Pelagius made a hardy meal of manatee and coral once they got back home.

(At this time, I think Laven should be about eleven months pregnant. Should we have him and Arvia come in for a checkup?)

(Sure.)

"Feeling any better, Laven?" Pelagius asked as he looked over the merman's records. "Says you had false labor pains a few weeks ago."
"He's been taking it easy, like instructed," Arvia said.

Full term pregnant with six children, Laven couldn't really do much beyond lay down and moan when the babies moved. "You...I hate you all..." he groaned.

"It'll be over soon," Pelagius said. "Should be any day now. Have you made all the preparations at home?"
Arvia nodded. "The nursery is all set and ready."

"Ugh...why did I ever leave my job? Screw you, Arvia, and the huge freaking babies you've put in me," he moaned, rubbing the vast expanse of his stomach and groaning as one of the babies began to squirm.

Arvia stroked Laven's hair, knowing he didn't mean it. "It'll be over soon."

"I can barely swim! Ugh...what else do you have to examine, Pela-Medic," he said, correcting himself.

"Not much else. You seem to be in good health. The last few weeks are always uncomfortable, especially for men who are carrying as many babies are you are. I could suggest a spa outing. Deep tissue messages might alleviate some of his discomfort."

"Six...six...oh Goddess..." he moaned, looking over to Arvia. "What have you done to me..." he said. Unbeknownst to him, Ralor was watching from outside the door, resisting the urge to laugh.

"You're doing great," Arvia said gently. She looked to Pelagius. "I'll get him to the spa for a few days."
Pelagius nodded. "Contact me if anything comes up." He left the room and gently nudged Ralor. "Don't laugh at him, you'll be in his place soon enough."

"Mmmm, we have eleven and a half months before that point," he said, leaning up to kiss him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BabyDaddy
11-29-2014, 02:42 AM
Last Post by Eskal
07-17-2014, 12:34 AM