A Tenor bit of a Problem (SRuiz and BabyDaddy)

"It's just a suggestion" Jaíme merely said while tossing the clothes in the dirty laundry hamper. "They're dirty. You mean to tell me you want to wear the same thing you sweated your ass off in from last night? That's poor hygiene." He tossed the towel off, exposing his full in shape body. There was no need to be shameful when he and Cole got to know each other fully in the bed. He opened the walk-in closet, motioning for him to follow. "I have some old clothes and some unused underwear in here. They're clean of course. Find something you like and let's get this small break started" he smiled a bit.

Cole's eyes boggled a bit, but there was nothing he could do about Jaime's choice to go clothes-less as he quickly picked out a tank top and sport shorts. They were a bit big on him, but they would have to do. "Thank you, Jaime," he said.

Jaíme placed on a set of black briefs before looking at what his summer vacation clothes had to offer. Hefting a light pink shirt with some elaborate designs and some blue jeans made to look torn at the bottom with a few tears here and there on the legs, Jaíme stepped out fully dressed, smirking at what Cole had on. He ran his hands through the younger man's hair, chuckling. "You could have found something smaller. No matter though. You want a tour of the place or do you want to fill your stomach first?"

"You're bigger than me, nothing would have fit. But yes, I'd rather see this...place and then eat. A tour would work up an appetite," he said, a little uncomfortable at how Jaime was touching him, but comforted at the same time.

Jaíme smiled, opening the door. "Very well. Let's get to it then." They were currently on the third floor which was.full of.nice places the man may wanted to look at. Anything to make him want to stay longer so most blame would not be placed on Jaíme for influencing the stay. "The balcony here.provides a grandview of this off the map small isle." Opening the large glass frame doors, he led them outside where a.calm breeze greeted them along with the island seemingly below them, forests spanning out for miles and a nice view of the sea-green ocean and light beige sands.

Cole could do nothing but stare at the expanse of tropical paradise for a few moments. "Oh...oh my..." he said, entranced by the pure beauty of the place.

"This...wow..." he whispered, leaning against the railing.

Jaíme simply watched. "Yea. This is why I get away..." he looked down at the beach, seeing a few people play in the sand. "What about you? Any place you like to get away to in order to escape the crowd and life?"

"I don't, really. I'm 22, Jaime, and we've only recorded our second album. I haven't had time to really have a life from recording, writing, and touring, to be honest," he said, turning back to the beautiful view.

"But...I can see why you come here," he sighed.

Jaíme left the railing, turning back towards the entrance. "You've got your work cut.out for you then. Shame you won't be able to see this place in full glory." He went down the same road: busy career with group, eventual and still growing solo career and then the eventual retirement. How would Cole's career fair? Jaíme imagined the same thing. That was if he had no involvement whatsoever. "Ever see a vineyard? I can take you to it from this" he motioned to a set of stairs next to them. "Even paints another wonderful scene."

"I do like wine. I can't imagine what that would look like on this island..." he said, gazing wistfully at the bright blue ocean before turning around to Jaime. "Take me there."

Jaime smiled. "Well then, let's get going. We have wine of various kinds." He led the two down the stairs, pointing out various windows that revealed a lot of places within the mansion, from the music room which was updated with some of the latest equipment to numerous instruments to the outside pool. His green eyes glanced at the grove of numerous fruits and vegetables outside that seemingly stretched for miles. "And we're here." Jaime would leave the male to look around a bit, examining a few things for himself.

"If you have any kind of wine you wish to try, name it and I'll see to it if we have it and if not, I'll make it for you."

The island's spell continued to work on Cole and he stared ahead at the lush vineyards, not noticing Jaime moving closer to him.

"Oh my... it's...any wine...will do..." he said in awe.

"Very well. Let me prepare you one of my favorites, but first..." he stared at a tray nearby, picking up a large blueberry. He placed it to Cole's lips. "Taste it." The desire to stay was working on him. Perhaps this would help sweeten the deal.

Cole felt a little odd being fed, but he didn't really care at the moment. He bit into the berry, savoring its juices as he reached for another one. "Oh wow...these are incredible," he said.

"What...what else is in this place?" he asked.

Jaíme watched as Cole bit into the fruit, perhaps with a little hesitance, but without care nonetheless. He merely smiled as he was eager for more, but posing a question as well.

"There are the jungles and much more, Cariño." He chuckled, leaving out the detail of a fever, one which was seemingly working it's way on the man's mind. "It has a lot to offer. Have you had wine breakfast before?"

"I have not, but it sounds like something I have to try," Cole responded. Jaime was still acting a bit strange, but the sheer beauty of this place was awe-inspiring. Maybe...maybe not going back yet wouldn't be so bad.

"Great" Jaíme simply said as he watched one of the workers hand him a bottle of Blueberry wine. "This is a bit aged. Parents owned this place when I was younger, so I worked the fields. Long story short, this will go well with some dark chocolate. Are you hungry now or do you wish to explore further?"

Cole was flattered as he was handed the wine. "Um...uh...what else to this...estate...is there?" he asked as Jaime moved closer.

Jaíme shrugged. "Pool, Music Room, Game Room, Theater, wine cellar, small gym...the basica if we're not counting the forest, local residents, farmer's market." The list went on and on. They had everything except for a decent form of modern communication. "The sunspot here makes it hard to get effective signalling though. It's kind of a paparazzi haven." He put the bottle in Cole's hand, walking off once more. "Ready when you are."

"Can we sit by the pool and drink this? I want to share this with you, it's the least I can do." In all honesty, he was having a bit of a crush develop on Jaime, especially after the events of this morning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Hyenadog
11-15-2016, 04:44 PM
Last Post by tjopj44
07-05-2016, 05:30 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
11-06-2015, 07:49 AM