'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

Kage pushed hard and screamed. "It hurts!" he howled and squeezed Kages hand. The pup's head slowly started to crown. "It b-burns!!!" Kole hissed

Kage kissed Kole's neck lovingly as he steadied his hand. "It's okay Kole. Its natural. The babies are almost here." He explained.

Kole gave a big push and growled. "good. Keep pushing, almost there." Raj said. "Head almost done crowning." he added. Kole panted and pushed again. "K-Kage!!! Th-the pup, can you see it?"

Kage got up and looked to Kole's birth hole. "The pup is so beautiful! It's almost here!" He said as he rubbed Kole's belly.

Kole snarled and pushed as hard as he could. The pup's head finally emerged fully. Kole started to push the sholders out as Raj washed a knife to cut the cord with.

"You are doing great love! One more big push and our baby will be here!" Kage said excitedly as he kissed Kole's lower belly.

Kole growled and gave a big push that got the pup out. Raj picked the baby girl up and cut the cord with his knife and used a strip of his shirt to tie the cord. "Here." he said and handed the girl to Kage. Kole panted as a new contraction hit. The next pup was eager to come into the world

Kage smiled as he held the new baby girl. "Our little girl! Look Kole!" He asked as he showed Kole their baby girl.

Kole smiled and then groaned as another contraction hit him. "I-I gotta push..." he said and Raj nodded. Kole pushed and another pup started to crown.

"You are doing great love. How many more are in there?" Kage asked curiously.

Raj looked up. "Two." he said askole managed to push the head all the way out. Kole pushed the sholders out and then the pup was there. Raj picked up the boy and cut and tied the cord. Kole started on the final baby as Raj handed the boy to Kage.

Kage smiled as he held their second child. "Look at them. They are so beautiful. Only one more to go."

Kole smiled in agreement before pushing the pup's head out. He panted and wiped sweat away from his brow. "I-I need to sq-squat for th-this one..." he said and Raj helped him into a squat. Kole pushed the sholders our then the rest of the pup. The littlest girl cried as she entered the world. "two girls. One boy. Good number, lucky for first litter." Raj said as he cut and tied the last pup's cord. He took her and with a warm wet cloth he cleaned her and handed her to Kole. "Let me clean." Raj gestured at the two in Kage's arms. Kole held his pup and smiled. "Look, she is perfect. Her little ears are so soft." he sniffed the wolf ears on her. "Hello Delliala, I'm your mom, your dad has your brother and sister. Little Delliala." he said.

Kage smiled as he handed over his son and daughter to Raj. "You are so beautiful Kole. And our children are so amazing."

Raj cleaned the pups and handed them to Kole. "I am done here. I will go so you have some time together now." he said as he picked up Jin and left. "Look at them. Perfect little babies. Here, this is Delliala." Kole handed the smallest girl to Kage. Delliala gurgled happily. "Let's name the boy Logan and the other girl McKinley." he said and held his pups close. "They are beautiful." He said and kissed Kage.

Kage smiled as he held their pups. "They are so beautiful. Just like their mom." He said as he kissed Kole's cheek. "Let's have more." He whispered sensually.

Kole playfully slapped Kage. "First let me recover." he said. McKinley looked at Kage with Ivey blue eyes and stuck her tongue out. Her bright red hair and furry ears were super soft. Delliala had deep green eyes and soft brown hair. Logan looked up with his blue eyes and his black hair floated in a minute breeze. The pups looked at their parents.

Kage smiled at the babies. "Hey babies. You hungry?" He asked as he took Kole's small breast and offered it to their young.

Kole smiled and fed Logan and Dellila. "Hold McKinley." he said as the two he held ate. "She is your oldest daughter. She is one of our princesses." Mckinlry wrinkled her face up at the word princess. "She doesn't want to be a princess." he laughed. "All right my little warrior." Mckinley smiled at that.

Kage chuckled. "Our little warrior princess." He said happily as he kissed Mckinley's forehead. "You know, I have a fun thought." He said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM