Breeding labs (open. Possibly NSFW)
Shoba looks at Brien annoyed by question. He jumps up "look at me! This is the only reason they will ever need to lock me up. They are lenient here and I may get to walk around the facility but I'm not allowed to go outside ever."
Brien grew irritated with Shoba yelling at him as if he was not supposed to get angry back.

"That still doesn't give them a reason to keep you in some cage like you're an animal, but what does it matter,huh? We're both confined to a room we really rather not be in. The least we could do is learn to get along with each other." He sighed before turning to face Shoba. "I wouldn't want them confined to this place, wherever it's at, just because of how they look..." his brown eyes glanced around blankly, wondering when he becoming a bit "soft."
Shoba nods and sighs. He lays down again. "Yes I just get agrivated about certain things."
"That makes two of us..." Fifty years sounded like torture. Brien refused to have handled four years alone. "If it helps you roam around like you want, I guess I'll cooperate. Makes it easier to be away from the gay basher and all..." It was the truth and Shoba had every right to say it while they were...mating... He was drunk one night, thought the male was staring at him and just went right at it. Now he was locked up for four years aiming to reduce it only now to discover that he may be in a while longer, if not forever. He would rather sulk for the time being than to irritate someone who did not want to be in there because of his actions.
Shoba sighs " I'm uncertain if that will help at this point but it might." He sighs.
Brien merely nodded to himself. Maybe asking the male anymore questions would become annoying, so he rested back on the bed fully. There was not much he could do until whoever was in charge had let them out, if he decided to let them out. His mind drifted into sleep, a small growl in his stomach rumbling while a cold shiver ran down his body.
Food is slid in under the door. Shoba sighs and takes it to the human "it's a sandwitch you eat first I'll eat whatever you don't eat."
Mark nods and rest a while. when he wake up, Drake was looking at him. "you watch over me? so cute" hs smile and sigh as he get up, his two hands caressing his huge belly. "so big guy, what do you planning for us now?" he ask Drake.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Drake smiles "how about some food and maybe we can use the hot tub."
Mark "sounds good to me" i smile and eat the food we get from the scientist. my belly growl with hunger, and as i was eating it stop. "oofff i feel so huge!" i rubbing my huge belly and get up. "im ready for the hot tub babe" the boy giggle.
Drake pics up mark"ok then lets go." He takes him to a large warm hot tub. There is only a few people in it.
Mark "wow its so hot babe!" he smirks and get into the tub, his huge belly floating on the water. he sigh in relief.
Drake smiles and watches the human concerned. His stomach shouldn't be this large this early.
Brien awoke from the sound of something being slid across the floor. Shoba had gone to get it, revealing a sandwich. "Just take half of if." Brien may have gotten hungry, really hungry in fact, but he was not going to let another starve because of his appetite. He split the sandwich in two and handed one side to Shoba.

"Is uh everything alright? You've been sighing a lot..."
Shoba blinks "just miss my room it was made for me. It looks like a forest and I have space to run. Plus you probably would hate me if you knew what was going on."
"Oh..." He said flatly. Why would he hate him? Sure something odd went on the other night between them, but if he recalled correctly, he was practically asking for the male to enter him. He even asked for more of it. Maybe he would hate him earlier. Everything right now felt so odd with him. "Despite what's happened so far, I don't hate you."
Shoba shakes his head "that's cus you don't understand." His sent changes to the same as last night only it is less natural. "Maybe I can help you understand."
"I don't..." The aroma in the room has changed again, but Brien was uncertain what to make of it. He found his body heating up again, but there was a slight hint of uncertainty to him. "What's...going on...."
Shoba stands and walks over "notice the change in sent? That is something I have some controal over. Do you get it yet?"
Brien felt entranced a bit further, but was distracted by Shoba's words. "You made me..." His mind granted him a bit more clarity as he eased away from Shoba, feeling a bit sick to his stomach. "So how I've been feeling or beginning to...you did that!?"

Brien fumed as he sat on the bed. If he got angry again, he was more than likely to be stuck in the room even longer with his roommate who had apparently seduced him with his smells alone and the male must have been bullheaded enough to have fallen prey to it without realizing. He guess "stupid" was another thing they could add to his brash thinking.

"How many months do I have?" He began to exercise to clear his mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,061 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,537 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,189 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,259 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,378 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,766 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 17,855 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,212 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,896 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 10,966 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething