Breeding labs (open. Possibly NSFW)
Elliot raises an eyebrow. "Ooookay...?"
Ant "just do it your breeder is in there."
"Alright, alright! I'm going in!" Elliot walks into the room, noticing that the walls are honeycombed, with honey oozing onto the floor. Before him was a huge bed, and laying on it was a beautiful creature. She resembled a woman, but had four dainty arms, yellow and black skin, antennae, and a plump, pulsating abdomen coming out of her large ass. He noted that her ass was even bigger than his.
"H-hello?" He asks, a sudden shyness coming over him.
She smiles "hello I hear your going to hold my eggs."
Elliot takes a step forward, blushing intensely. "Yes, I am." He found himself staring at her pulsing abdomen. He walked over to it, as if in trance, and laid his hand on it. His boner became increasingly obvious through the silver catsuit.
"When do I start carrying them? The eggs, I mean," he says after several minutes of staring at the bug's rump.
She grins "once your out of that silly suit we can start."
Elliot unzips the suit and takes it off, revealing his luscious curves. He sits down next to the bee girl. "If I'm going to be your mate, I'd like to know your name," he says, leaning against her pulsing abdomen.
She smiles "all right I'm Queeny" a stinger like tube shows out of her abdomen.
Mark moan as suddenly he feel strong kicks inside his belly. he look at Drake. "i think the babies need your seed to calm them" he grins and get out of the hot bath, naked and dripping water.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Name: Jeremy

Station: breeder

Looks: Average High, Average build, short, wavy blonde hair, blue eyes. He is very pretty, but shy.

Personality: Kind, gentle, sweet, shy, intelligent, optimistic, happy and a little stubborn. He has a strong personality, and is a bit stubborn, so when he decides something, it is decided

History:Jeremy is a volunteer. He loves reading, magic things and childs. He desires to become pregnant and have kids.

Other: Jeremy likes to read, dance, and sing. He has a beautiful voice, and cooks very well. He also can act.

(i hope that's okay)
(I could create a seeder if you want)

Brien stared into the wide expanse of forest Shoba called a room. This was going to be quite the adjustment for him. He followed Ant's instructions however and accessed the showers. He really needed a breather from it all, the figure taking a deep breath before washing himself off.

"So what do you do around here" he asked the centeer, returning after several minutes had passed.
(11-16-2014, 04:57 AM)SRuiz Wrote: (I could create a seeder if you want)

Brien stared into the wide expanse of forest Shoba called a room. This was going to be quite the adjustment for him. He followed Ant's instructions however and accessed the showers. He really needed a breather from it all, the figure taking a deep breath before washing himself off.

"So what do you do around here" he asked the centeer, returning after several minutes had passed.

(Me? That would be good)

*Jeremy sees you* Hi, my name is Jeremy. How are you?
(Sure. Haven't created him yet. That's my carrier lol. Any specific requests or am I good to create on my own?)
(11-16-2014, 05:05 AM)SRuiz Wrote: (Sure. Haven't created him yet. That's my carrier lol. Any specific requests or am I good to create on my own?)

(no problem, you can create on your own)
(Okay)

Name: Azíjn Shankhar
Station: Creature
Race: Icarus/Harpy. Azíjn bear the upper body of a human male, but his lower frame is like a bird's, complete with black feathers and golden talons. Under his arms are functional wings composed of black feathers as well.
Looks: Azíjn has olive toned skin that is a blend of yellow. His eyes are a golden orange. His body is muscular but lean. A thin chin stubble is across his face as well.

Personality: the male is not flat out trusting, nor much of a romantic, but he tries his best. He usually prefers to have one mate which leads to the dilemma of him never having one in the first place. Perhaps sentimental reasons, but he tends to be chivalrous.

History: Azíjn had not necessarily been at the facility all his life. In fact, he was young when first arriving. He doesn't have an actual objection, so long as he gets a mate in the long run.

Other: his children can either be a live birth or egg birth.

(How's this?)

(11-16-2014, 05:42 AM)SRuiz Wrote: (Okay)

Name: Azíjn Shankhar
Station: Creature
Race: Icarus/Harpy. Azíjn bear the upper body of a human male, but his lower frame is like a bird's, complete with black feathers and golden talons. Under his arms are functional wings composed of black feathers as well.
Looks: Azíjn has olive toned skin that is a blend of yellow. His eyes are a golden orange. His body is muscular but lean. A thin chin stubble is across his face as well.

Personality: the male is not flat out trusting, nor much of a romantic, but he tries his best. He usually prefers to have one mate which leads to the dilemma of him never having one in the first place. Perhaps sentimental reasons, but he tends to be chivalrous.

History: Azíjn had not necessarily been at the facility all his life. In fact, he was young when first arriving. He doesn't have an actual objection, so long as he gets a mate in the long run.

Other: his children can either be a live birth or egg birth.

(How's this?)

(that's great)

*Jeremy sees you* Hi, my name is Jeremy. How are you? (can you continue?)

Elliot bends over to prepare for the impregnation. "Well, Queeny, it's nice to meet you. I'm Elliot." He spreads his ass cheeks to allow easier access.
The door clicked open as a scientist stepped inside.

"Jeremy, no last name?" He adjusted his glasses while staring at the figure. "This way please. Do keep up. We wouldn't want you to get lost." He headed back out the door, leading the way down the dark gray walls, windows here and there that revealed the various creatures housed in their own personal abodes. He stood at an entrance and adjusted the I.D.on his white lab coat before raising it to a door. "This room stays shut like all. We check in every twenty-four hours or so. Have fun."

He spared no time. In a mere glance, he was out of sight, leaving the male to whatever being he volunteered himself for.

Azíjn merely hid in the shadows above in an otherwise elaborate and regal like room. The pillars on the walls were a nice black marble with golden accents here and there. There were horses of books aligned in the circular room like a library and in the center lied one large bed. A fire was lit in the nearby chimney.

"Greetings" he simply said while flicking a page. He could see perfectly fine in the darkness.
(11-19-2014, 12:03 AM)SRuiz Wrote: The door clicked open as a scientist stepped inside.

"Jeremy, no last name?" He adjusted his glasses while staring at the figure. "This way please. Do keep up. We wouldn't want you to get lost." He headed back out the door, leading the way down the dark gray walls, windows here and there that revealed the various creatures housed in their own personal abodes. He stood at an entrance and adjusted the I.D.on his white lab coat before raising it to a door. "This room stays shut like all. We check in every twenty-four hours or so. Have fun."

He spared no time. In a mere glance, he was out of sight, leaving the male to whatever being he volunteered himself for.

Azíjn merely hid in the shadows above in an otherwise elaborate and regal like room. The pillars on the walls were a nice black marble with golden accents here and there. There were horses of books aligned in the circular room like a library and in the center lied one large bed. A fire was lit in the nearby chimney.

"Greetings" he simply said while flicking a page. He could see perfectly fine in the darkness.

*Jeremy shivered when he heard a voice from the shadows, and looked around to find the owner of the voice.*

H-hello? Where are you? I mean, who are you? I can't see anything in this darkness

*Jeremy tryed to walk on the dark, but failed and fell on the floor*
Queenly smiles and pushes her stinger like appendage into the male "it's nice to meet you as well I've been so bored. Maybe you can entertain me?"
(Can't belive I didn't see the replies to this. >~<' sorry every one.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,060 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,528 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,185 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,233 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,374 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,764 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 17,843 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,204 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,896 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 10,954 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething