The Pirate's Secret. A Fantasy Spinoff. FINISHED

Arnwen nodded. "Right. 'M s'posed ta help Craw the cook in the kitch'n." Arnwen pulled himself to his feet and straightened his clothes. For a moment though, he was transfixed on feeling his stomach. "It feels... Ah like it."

I'm just here for a laugh

Valen smiled. "I'll see you at dinner." He kissed Arnwen's cheek and ran up the stairs.

Arnwen headed into the kitchen and started scrubbing the pots. He was quiet, rather than his usual talkative self. He looked to his side and saw a bowl filled with rolls. Most of the things Craw cooked were terrible, but his rolls were delicious. Soft, flaky, warm, buttery...

Valen took to cleaning the deck while the other men were fishing off the side of the ship.

Internally, Arnwen couldn't decide if he shoulf try and steal a roll, or if it was a better idea to just ignore them. On the one hand, Craw mught see fit to lash him. On the other hand, he was hungry, and he did need food now more than ever. Ultimately, hunger won out. Arnwen waited until Craw's back was turned, then snatched a roll as quickly as he could and stuffed it into his mouth, then turned back to the pots as he chewed as fast as he could.

Craw turned back. "Oi! Where'd that roll go?"

Arnwen swallowed. "What roll? There's a million of 'em in that bowl."

Craw narrowed his eyes and returned to his cooking.

Arnwen sighed in relief. He was still hungry, though. He could try to steal another one, but that would without a doubt be unwise. But, hunger is hunger, and must be sated. And no one could say that Arnwen was a particularly smart man. After waiting a moment, and making sure Craw's back was once again turned, he quickly snatched another roll and stuffed it into his mouth, chewing furiously.

Craw moved the bowl of roles out of Arnwen's reach as he continued to prepare their dinner.

Arnwen was still hungry, so he began picking some grapes out of a fruit bowl, but sadly it wasn't long before there weren't anymore grapes left. So he started eating an apple, but had trouble holding both the apple and the pot he was scrubbing.

"Dammit Arn! Stop eat'n' the food!" Craw barked."An' I know it's ya cuz the rats don even eat tis much."

Arnwen dropped the apple and went back to scrubbing. "Sorry! 'S jus', 'm so hungry."

"Well, you jus' have to make betta use of ye rations. T'is ship don have an unendin' supply of grub you know."

"Ah know that, but we got 'nuff fer ev'ryone, 'n cap'n don't letcha feed me 's much as ev'ryone else."

"Well I gotta follow da cap'n's orders. Yall would starve wit'out me."

"'M so hungry..." Arnwen lamented. Once he was done helping in the kitchen, Arnwen finished his apple, threw away the core, and walked outside. He had a hand on his stomach, as he thought about his growing child, and the fluttering he was still feeling. Distracted by the sensation, he didn't notice Dahl's foot waiting to trip him. As his face became reaquianted with the deck, the others laughed at him.

"I told ya he was dumb enough to walk into it!" Dahl boasted.

Valen bit his lip as he laughed emptily.

"Why ya holdin' yer gut, Arnie?" Kell asked.

"Uhhh, ah-ah ain't feelin' good..." Arnwen said.

"Think yer gonna frow up, 'en?" asked Peet.

"Ah hope not..." Arnwen shuddered.

"Ya know, if you throw up now, you'll feel better." Dahl said.

"Uuuh, n-no, 'm fine." Arnwen stuttered. he tried to stand up, but Kell kept him down with his boot.
"Go on, make yerself feel better. Hurl fer us."
"B-b-but ah don't want-"
"Hurl fer us!"

Kell grabbed the elf's hand and shoved it near his mouth. "Hurl fer us!" He ordered.

"I just cleaned up here!" Valen stated. He shoved Kell and Dahl away from his lover.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post by PregnantTheo
10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post by tjopj44
08-22-2016, 05:25 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
11-05-2015, 04:35 AM