The Pirate's Secret. A Fantasy Spinoff. FINISHED

Arnwen shook his head. "Nuh uh, cap'n's gon' find me if ah run away. Find me just so 'e can whip me fer runnin'. Ain't nevah be safe from 'im."

I'm just here for a laugh

Valen sighed. "I wish there was something I could do. I hate seeing you being treated so poorly..."

"Ah know. But if ah run away... 'E'll find me. 'E'll kill me."

"And probably me as well," Valen sighed. "We should get to bed. It's getting late."

Arnwen nodded. He climbed down the ladder and followed behind Valen. Arnwen's walk had slowly developed into a waddle, one that the others laughed at him for. He paid it no mind, though. Or at least, tried to. The cabin was filled with snores as all the other men were asleep. It took some help, but Arnwen managed to climb into his hammock. "Good night, Valen." He whispered.

"Good night," Valen whispered back and got into his own hammock.

The next morning, everything went as normal. The crew abused Arnwen, and the captain had him doing work that was dangerously in his condition. Today, he was lifting heavy crates out of the hold. After placing each crate, he would wince in slight pain as he held his belly.

Valen would try to sneak off to help Arnwen with his work, but found it difficult as the captain kept assigning him chores on parts of the ship that were far from his lover.

Once he was finally done hauling boxes up, Arnwen was assigned to scrub all the floors. Arnwen had difficulty as his belly managed to get in his way no matter how he attempted to go about it. Not that there were many ways to scrub the floors. The captain liked seeing Arnwen on his hands and knees.

Valen made his way towards Arnwen to help him scrub the floors.

Before Valen could get to Arnwen, Captain Reinhardt stepped between the two. "And where do ya think yer goin', boy?"

"I finished my portion of the deck," Valen said. "I was going to start on another part."

"No yer not. Get down in the weapons bay and get to sharpening the swords. Now." With that, the captain walked off. Arnwen looked sadly at Valen as he walked away, but then held his side as he groaned again.

Valen quickly turned around to get to Arnwen's side. "You shouldn't be doing this. Are you alright?" He asked in s hushed tone.

"Ah fink ah pulled somethin'." Arnwen groaned as he rubbed his side.

Valen rubbed Arnwen's side. "Let's get you to the barracks."

"Cap'n'Llyras make me feel worse 'n this if ah walk away right now. Ah have t as finish this first."

"Then I'll finish this."

"Velen, ya can't! If the cap'n sees ah ain't the one doin' it, 'e's gon' whip me 'arder, 'e will! 'M almost done, ah just-"

Ashahn stepped in and looked down at Arnwen. "I'll scrub the deck. Go lay down. If the captain sees, I'll sort him out."

Valen nodded and helped Arnwen to the barracks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post by PregnantTheo
10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post by tjopj44
08-22-2016, 05:25 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
11-05-2015, 04:35 AM