The Pirate's Secret. A Fantasy Spinoff. FINISHED

Arnwen climbed into his hammock and held his side, groaning. "Ah just need some rest, ah'm sure. Hurts, though."

I'm just here for a laugh

"I bet it does. The captain has been working you like a dog."

"Fink th' baby's hurt?" Arnwen asked, panic spreading over his face. "Ah hope not."

"I'm sure it's fine," Valen assured him.

"Ah hope so. Father's beard, ah hope so." He laid back in his hammock. "Ah want th' baby ta be healthy. Happy."

"I think every parent does."

Arnwen gave his belly a small poke. "Ah fink... this right 'ere's a foot."

A voice came sounding down the stairs. "OI! We're dockin' now, laddies! Get yer arses up here!"

Valen smiled. "Let's go get you a real meal. Something that's not fish."

Arnwen nodded. Once the ship docked, the men walked off the plank and all walked their own ways. The captain gave Arnwen a scornful look as he walked off. "Where we goin'?" Arnwen asked his lover.

"There should be a restaurant near-by. Maybe a buffet."

Valen and Arnwen found a place and went inside. Arnwen helped himself at the buffet, piling his plate high with food. He began eating with fervor, trying to compensate for the lack of food he'd suffered for a very long time."

Valen ate heartily as well. Mostly vegetables, chicken, pork, and beef dishes.

Looking around, Arnwen noticed the people staring at him for how voraciously he ate. He shook it off as best he could. He needed to focus right now on eating as much as he possibly could.

"Don't eat so much that you get sick," Valen said.

"Ah need ta make up fer the food baby ain't been gettin' all this time. 'N this might be the last decent meal 'e gets. Ah gotta make it count."

Valen nodded. "Alright."

Arnwen ate and ate. Normally, when he could get away with it, he was a big eater with a huge appetite. The food seemed to do nothing to sate his hunger. Finally, Arnwen started slowing down, but forced himself to keep eating. "Fer th' baby's sake." He said through a full mouth.

"We're going to get kicked out at this rate," Valen said quietly.

"Then we'll find 'nother buffet." Arnwen said through a full mouth.

Valen chuckled.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post by PregnantTheo
10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post by tjopj44
08-22-2016, 05:25 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
11-05-2015, 04:35 AM