the Herm nurse (first come first serve, nsfw)

Morin smiled. "mmm ok, i see no reason not" she pull Ryne to sit beside her on the bed and she rubb his belly lovingly, kiisisng each bump across his middle and nibble it.

kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 

Ryne moaned as Morin kissed each spot where the babies kicked. He leaned back and enjoyed every kiss.

Morin nibble his bellybutton, licking it and biting gently as her hand get down to Ryne's cock as she stroke it faster and faster.

Ryne moaned loudly as he gripped the couch cushions. "No teasing!" He moaned.

She smirks and lean down, taking his cock in her mouth and suck it hard and good while her other hands rubbing the boy's belly. 

Ryne leaned back and moaned in pleasure as he was sucked off. The babies kicked rapidly in his belly.

Morin keep sucking him eagerly and rubb his balls, going faster and harder and wait to drink his cum.

Ryne couldn't hold on much longer and climaxed, his belly shaking from such a powerful climax.

Morin keep drinking and swallow his seed eagerly. "Mmm so tasty" she smile and kiss him with his cum on her lips.

Ryne moaned at Morin's kiss. He placed a hand on his belly to keep the babies calm.

"What you wanna do now?" She ask Ryne, rubbing his belly lovingly. "Your house. Your rulls" she smirks.

"I'm feeling hungry. Can we get something to eat?" Ryne asked cutely before his belly growled loudly, causing its owner to blush brightly.

"Of course. What you want to eat?" She smile and rubb his cheek playfuly.

"Pizza please." Ryne asked as the babies kicked excitedly, causing Ryne to moan as he tried to keep them calm.

Morin nods and order pizza for Ryne. She pay the massenger and close the door. Then she start to feed the preggy boy. "Open a big mouth" she give him a piece pizza and press it too his mouth. 

Ryne ate the piece Morin gave, nibbling it cutely before he nibbled on Morin's finger.

"Mmm so cute!" She smile and kiss him, and keep feeding him with the rest of the pizza.

Ryne ate the pizza happily before lying on his side, rubbing his belly. "I think I ate too much." He said as the babies kicked.

Morin kiss his belly and rubb it. "Ohh my poor preggy boy". She kiss his bellybutton and nibbling it.

Ryne moaned at Morin's kisses, feeling the babies kicked in response. He arched his back when Morin nibbled his bellybutton.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Birthroleplayer27
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM