Closed with DragonKnight

Name: Tobias
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Body: Toned, tan

Tobias had picked up an alien that needed to get back to his home planet. This would be his hardest assignment, as he's never had to travel this far in one mission. He was still determined however, because he thought his guest was smokin' hot. He would rarely pick up aliens, let alone attractive ones.

Lots of people ask about my profile pictures. None of them are mine and I take no credit for them. They were found on Deviantart.

Name: Ryne
Hair: dark blonde
Eyes: blue
Body: thin, wide hips, short

Ryne smiled as he walked up to Tobias'ship. His species looked human but he was much stronger and smarter then he aappeared. "Hey Tobias! Thank you for taking me home." He said happily.

Tobias's mouth watered at the sight of the alien. His wide hips and the rest of his body were a lot to handle. "No problem! Try and be comfortable, it's gonna be a long trip." He said, somewhat relieved the alien would be around for a while.

Lots of people ask about my profile pictures. None of them are mine and I take no credit for them. They were found on Deviantart.

Ryne smiled as he relaxed in his chair. After a couple of hours, Ryne's belly growled loudly for all to hear. "Oh my. Tobias? May I have something to eat?" He asked with a cute pout.

Tobias put the ship on auto pilot and stood up. He led his cute passenger to the kitchen and opened a fridge containing tons of food. "Take your pick, I can prepare something too, if you want." He offered.

Ryne looked around the fridge with a disapproving pout. He then gave a chersire grin when Tobias said he could take his pick. He then lowered himself in front of Tobias and pulled down his pants. He then started to lick his member before sucking on it.

Tobias's eyes widened. "Uh, Ryne?" He murmured "I'm not allowed to engage with sexual-oh who cares?" He says. He relaxes himself on a chair while Ryne sucks him good,

Ryne smiled as he sucked harder, deep throating Tobias as he started to hum, causing vibrations to send through him.

Tobias made a very loud moan. He could hardly contain himself. "I'm gonna cum." He moaned seconds before shooting his first loads.

Ryne swallowed Tobias' cum, as he did his belly started to expand till it looked full term with twins. He released Tobias' cock to get a breather. "you taste good." He moaned as he rubbed his belly.

"Thank you." Tobias said with delight. "Wait a minute, what just happened to you?" He asked noticing how Ryne's belly had expanded "Is this some kind of alien thing? Humans don't really get pregnant from blow jobs."

Ryne giggled and stood up with ease. "My race have two different people. Seeders and breeders. I'm a breeder and everytime we have sex, I get pregnant with more and more babies. Looks like you gave me twins. Do I look bad?" He asked with a pout.

Tobias went over to him and clutched Ryne's belly. "Of course not!" He answers "I was just a little surprised is all. So, if I fuck you more you will get even bigger?"

Ryne nodded. "I'm a rare breed in my people's eyes. I can carry up to thousands if I could. Plus my belly gets rounder and rounder if you keep giving me your delicious seed." He explained as the babies began to kick.

Tobias runs his hands around Ryne's belly and smiles. "It would be pretty hot if this thing were to grow." He said. "Alright then you will get more seed. And you will carry thousands." Tobias's eyes filled with lust.

Ryne smiled. "That's good to hear. Can I have more?" He said playfully as he swayed his hips back and forth.

"Yes, yes you can." Tobias answered. He held Ryne's hand and led to him to his bedroom. "Get on your back, please" he said.

Ryne complied and rested on his back, his twin filled belly covering his privates. "I'm so hungry. Give me as much as you can."

"I'll feed you until your full, and to the point that you can't walk." Tobias exclaimed. He slammed his pulsing erection into Ryne's womb.

Ryne moaned as he was penetrated. He rubbed his belly to calm the twins down. "Then cum! Cum until I can't even walk anymore!" He begged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM