Closed with DragonKnight

Tobias smirked at him, and finally shot load after load into Ryne's ass. He was anxious to see the alien grow even bigger.

Lots of people ask about my profile pictures. None of them are mine and I take no credit for them. They were found on Deviantart.

Ryne moaned as he was filled up. At first, his belly grew a few inches, but it started to stop, looking like overdue twins instead. "There there. There's still some of your seed in there. It just hasn't touchdd some of my eggs yet. They should be grown by the morning." He explained.

"Oh..." Tobias said with dissapointment. "At least the wait shouldn't be too long." He spoke softly and kissed Ryne on the lips.

Lots of people ask about my profile pictures. None of them are mine and I take no credit for them. They were found on Deviantart.

Ryne smiled as nuzzled with Tobias. "Don't worry. You'll get your reward. For now, you can use my belly as a pillow." He said as he kissed Tobias.

Tobias nods and places his head on Ryne's big belly. It is strangely very soft, like memory foam. Tobias was asleep within just a few minutes.

Ryne smiled as he watched Tobias sleep. In a matter of minutes. During the night, Ryne managed to turn into his back and his belly started to grow large. In the morning, Ryne woke up and was greeted by his large belly. He rubbed it softly as he felt each child. He started to count them. "3...4...5...6...7...8." He said before another one gave a kick where his bellybutton his. "9. 9 babies altogether." He said happily before he got up, waddling to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Tobias woke up about a half hour later, noticing Ryne was not in bed. He got up, and went to look for him, hoping that his belly would be bigger when he saw him.

Ryne was wearing nothing but a simple apron. His belly caused the front to ride up and expose most of his legs. He finished backing hundreds of pancakes for the both of them.

Tobias lifted the apron up and kissed Ryne's big round belly. "Good morning." He said with delight "did you make all of those?" He asked when he saw all of the pancakes.

Ryne nodded happily. "I was having a huge craving so I made all of these. Do you like my belly? It grew just for you." He said as the nonuplets started to kick and squirm.

"I love your belly." Tobias answered and gave it a rub. "Mind if I feed the babies when we finish the pancakes?" He asked.

"Alright. I'm so hungry though. These babies love to make me hungry." Ryne said as he sat down. "Could you feed me before and after?" He asked playfully.

"Anything to make you happy." Tobias answered as he removed his pants. He shoved his erection into Ryne's mouth.

Ryne giggled as he sucked on Tobias, his tongue licking his shaft as he bobbed his head and deep throated him.

Tobias smiled and moaned. The inside of Ryne's mouth was very warm, overall better than most humans that have tasted him.

Ryne smiled and sucked harder, wanting to be filled with more of Tobias' seed. His belly started to jump in excitement because of the babies

The way Ryne's belly bounced amazed Tobias. He moaned and shot out loads kf cum into the alien's mouth.

Ryne moaned and swallowed Tobias' seed. He laid back and his belly started to expand to look overdue with 12. "So good. Now I don't think I can eat the pancakes by myself." He panted.

"I'll feed them to you." Tobias said and started to grab some.

Ryne smiled as he rubbed his belly. "you are going to be a great daddy." He said playfully.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM