Neko breeding house -Mpreg NSFW-

"I can't remember, I barely remember doing a lot of things" he said. His ear flicking as his ear as licked. Shivering as his stomach was rubbed. Before he heard the door open once more. Making his ears shoot up.

[Image: 4lCXx.gif]

[Image: S5N1U.gif]

Hatcha growls and holds onto Josh not wanting his mate to be hurt at all. Hie ears are jammed forward. Showing he is ready to hurt any thing that dares threaten them.

Josh blinked at the sudden overprotectivness of his new mate. Well, he heard for a dog that knotting bonds. So that's what they did. He noticed a human come in. And struggle to pick him up. And he mewled.

Hatcha tries to bite the human. Moveing his cat under him. Not wanting to loose Josh at all. He had just gotten him.

the human gave a noise. Pushing Hatcha away. Grabbing the neko, who was fussing and mewling. And took him outside. Josh refused to go and clawed around at the human.

Hatcha tries to follow the human. "don't take him! Don't take Josh away from me!" He tries to get to Josh using any method available.

Josh used his method. And he just soon wriggled. Squirming violently to get free. And managed to slip out, falling on his back. Because landing on you feet wasn't true, and he raced over to Hatcha.

Hatcha hugs josh close and snarls at the human. He picks the cat up and races to the room. He looks for anything to jamm that door shut to keep the human out.

Josh squeaked as he was lifted up. And in a different. Room. He had curled up on the bed. His tail wrapped neatly around him. Gently licking at the wound he had got on his arm.

Hatcha pushes the desk in front of the door then hurries to his mate. He sees the scratch and whimpers "I'm sorry." He sits by josh concerned.

"It's fine, it'll heal" he stated. Staying curled up. Before he soon sat up and settled himself on his lap. His head nuzzling under the canines chin. Showing his own sign of affection. While happily purring.

Hatcha hugs Josh and licks his ear. His tail wags showing he is very happy. "I'm glad it isn't too bad." He glares at the door ready to fight again if the humans force him.

Josh raised his head. Listening for any sound. "I think their gone" he said. Before he nuzzled Hatcha. Before he curled up slightly.

Hatcha relaxes and licks Josh's ear. "Good. I don't want to loose you." He kisses Josh and rubs his stomach.

Josh rolled his eyes playfully. "Of course you don't, my strong puppy" he teased. Licking his cheek. Purring loudly than he had before. Blushing as his tail rose a bit from how happy he was.

Hatcha grins and licks Josh's cheak ear and neck. His tail wags faster as he rubs the felines stomach. He then kisses him and lays down by his neko mate wanting to protect him even when resting.

Josh actually felt pretty tired. But he didn't want to sleep yet. Before he soon had licked at his cheek gently. And then to his ear. Purring happily, his tail lashing a bit.

He moans as his ear is licked. He kisses Josh and holds him close. "Not sleepy?"

Josh shook his head a bit. "Not really" he lied. Before he soon had noticed the moan. Making his ears twitch. And he licked them more, purring softly.

He moans again and blushes. His cock is getting hard again. "Ok then you uh don't mind I-if we go again right?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Seanie
09-02-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post by GottaPregnantWil
05-18-2019, 05:31 AM
Last Post by ShadowPup
04-13-2019, 06:06 PM