Pregnant through college (Closed with tjopj44 )

"So, What're we gonna do now?"

(09-16-2015, 12:55 AM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "So, What're we gonna do now?"

"I don't know." He said "Maybe we should just wait until labor begins"

"OK. We'll wait."

(09-20-2015, 03:28 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "OK. We'll wait."

(what happens now?)

(Let's skip to the labor.)

(09-20-2015, 03:30 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  (Let's skip to the labor.)

(Let's make a last day at school?)

David walked to his class, now he was bigger than ever, and seemed to be 9 months pregnant, with twins. It was hard to walk with his huge belly, but he managed to do it. He sat on the chair, ignoring the people laughing at him

Sean was in the same situation. Sean can feel the babies kicking.

(09-20-2015, 03:43 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  Sean was in the same situation. Sean can feel the babies kicking.

(uh, you replied it? So sorry)

David sat on his chair slowly, trying not to hurt the babies. People keep looking at him, and he was feeling uncomfortable. But, at least, he knew he would soon give birth to his baby. He was feeling lots of contractions now

"I want class to be over now, David." Sean whispered. "My babies are really moving."

(10-03-2015, 11:17 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "I want class to be over now, David." Sean whispered. "My babies are really moving."

"Tell me about it" David sighed "I'm having lots of contractions. I think they are coming soon. I just hope my water doesn't broke here"

Soon class was over and they headed to David's apartment.

(10-03-2015, 11:28 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  Soon class was over and they headed to David's apartment.

Andrew went to David's apartment too. David opened the door and sat on the bed, took off his shoes and his shirt, because it was very tight, and took a deep breath. "Andrew. Could you check my dilation again? I'm having another contraction, i think i may be a little bit dilated"

Andrew took off David's pants, and insert some fingers in his entrance to check the dilation. After some time he announced "you are 6 centimeters dilated"

"Check me, Andrew." Sean took his pants off.

(10-03-2015, 11:45 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "Check me, Andrew." Sean took his pants off.

Andrew checked Sean

"You are about 5 centimeters. I guess that mean you both are dilating nicely."

"Good." Sean sighed.

(10-10-2015, 02:45 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "Good." Sean sighed.

"So, can we start pushing?" David asked, taking a deep breath and pushing
"No, no no" Andrew said "You can't push yet. You have to wait until you are 10 centimeter dilated"
"10 centimeters?" David groaned "But this hurts. I want to take this child out of me soon"

"Same here." Sean whined.

(10-10-2015, 03:04 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "Same here." Sean whined.

"You both have to wait, until you are fully dilated, okay? If you start pushing now, you may tear." Andrew said, and David stopped pushing
"Okay" he said "i won't push. But this hurts so much"

"What can we do while we wait?" Sean asked.

(10-10-2015, 03:18 PM)SeanWoods221 Wrote:  "What can we do while we wait?" Sean asked.

"I don't know" Andrew said. "I never researched about it. I can only thing that walk and eat spicy things might help"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM