Sex in College (Group RP, open to everyone, anthro/furry)

"Right. I forgot."

"Although there might be a way you both can birth together if youse wanted my uncle and aunt did it when they were both pregnant at the same time"

but i want you Sean

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Yes i want how about you Sean?

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"Do you want to give birth together in the same room helping each other?"

Yes i'll do but I don't know about Sean's thought

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Well you see there's this tub you can get its pretty much two tubs beside each and one let some goes in one and the other goes in he other so their facing each other means each person can the other persons baby being born"

"OK."

"I can rent one for yous if you want?"

"Sure."

"Wow my 2 roomies are knocked up in in for a miserable 3 months"

"Sorry, Iz."

"You BOTH will make it up to be after the pregnancy two hormonal pregnant boys all yous will want to do is jump each others bones and complain and where an I meant to go when you both go into labour guess I could stay with a friend"

"You sure, Iz?"

"Well I'm guessing.you don't.want be there for the birth? So ill just have to find someone to stay with hopefully they won't mind to much"

"OK."

" you'll need someone there when you give birth so I'm ask round see who's available"

"Sam you ok your very quiet?"

"cool."

"Do you want a male or female student?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM