Closed The Magictorium (jrcash)
"Kyle, get down here. I've got something to show you." Iruka instructed.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Kyle concerned asked " What is the matter!"
"Just come here. You'll live it " iruka replied.

When Kyle did get there, he lifted up a large shirt and showed him the design. It was if Kyle in a cartoon style, hokd ung a spoon high and holding a tub of icecream that had m@ms overflowing out of it. Course the picture had him his original weight.

"Look! Grandma certainly got you." Iruka said chuckling.

"That looks awesome!" Kyle said sitting in one of the chairs his belly was too big to be standing alot. As Kyle sat down the top button on his shirt popped off and flew across the room. "Sorry." Kyle said feeling embarrassed.
"Its alright." Iruka said. "Here this'll stretch for ya."

Tossing the shirt over to Kyle, iruka started to look through the box.

Kyle put the shirt on surprised at how well the shirt fit over his massive belly. He got up and walked over to the counter towards Iruka in total shock. When he first met Iruka he was rather slim and fit. Now Iruka is at least 5 times that size of course Kyle knew so was he looking down at his own massive build now. His stomach began to growl he didn't get to finish his ice cream before coming over. "Do you have anything to eat? the baby is hungry still." Kyle askef.
"I have some left over pizza in the mini fridge behind the counter here. Will that be okay?" Iruka asked as he paused.

Though his fingers felt something soft and he looked down. Picking the item up, he stared at the plushie of a lion cub with small wing, horns on its head, and a scorpion tail.

"I thought.....I lost this...." Iruka muttered as he stated at it.

" what's that?" Kyle said as he sat by the counter and ate the pizza.
"It was my favorite toy as a kid.. It's suppose to be a baby manticore..." Iruka explained as he hugged the plushie.

"You should give that to one of our kids." Kyle said looking over by his hand there was a box of candies at least they looked like candies. Since Kyle was still a little hungry he just snuck one while Iruka was admiring her toy. As Kyle bit into it the taste was something like butterscotch. After a few minutes he felt something strange going on in his belly. Kyle grabbed his stomach and said "uh oh"
"B....but I ..I haven't seen this in years!" Iruka squeaked.

Noticing a note with it, he read it over. It was from his grandmother. Odd she normally...wait...what?! Iruka turned around quickly.

"Dont EAT that!!!" He screeched but too late.

Kyle felt a warm pressure in his belly pushing against his sweatpants making them feel tight. Slowly Kyle watched as his belly grew another several inches and ripping his pants and causing his belly to stick way out of his shirt. Feeling very heavy Kyle looks down at his even more swollen belly. "What happened!" Yelled kyle.
"You just multiplied how many kids are in there!" Iruka replied. "Why do you keep shoplifting?!"

"This can't be happening." Kyle said " it was just a small piece of candy!"
"Magic!!!!! Even the smallest bit if magic can be dangerous and now they're all gonna have to grow quickly just catch up to the originals!!" Iruka explained.

"How quickly?!" Kyle asked feeling tension in belly as if he were being blown up like a balloon.
"Usually...five minutes due to the duplication process of how many kids are in there. So with that done it will start." Iruka replied.

Just then the shirt Iruka gave Kyle was getting too tight and being stretched to its limits and Kyle's sweat pants were so tight he couldn't sit anymore it hurt so bad. finally the swelling stopped but it left Kyle looking huge!
"Give the shirt a few minutes, its made with magic so it will stretch for ya." Iruka urged before giving a sigh. "What are we going to do with you Kyle?"

"I just hope you have some magic to help get my figure back. I hate being this fat! I can barely walk anymore." Kyle said waddling around trying to find a comfortable way to sit with his tight sweatpants on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,747 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,777 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,284 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 975 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 599 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,700 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) anibus3 585 55,659 03-14-2017, 06:03 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,307 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 146,221 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C The students (with Jrcash) tjopj44 12 2,640 11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44