Closed The Magictorium (jrcash)
"You'll be back to normal after the birth, I promise." Iruka assured him.

Looking back at the note, he finished reading it. Only to stare for a good while at it.

"Well....this'll be hard to raise.." Iruka commented. "Are you allergic to cats, Kyle?"

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Yes, why do you ask?" Asked kyle
"Um...." Iruka said nervously as he lowered the note down and looked at kyle. "It seems...I'm having two...manticore cubs.."

The poor sorcerer didn't know how else to put it. He was having two lion cubs with wings and scorpion tails. Both having a high level of magic noe.

"Wait how is that possible.?" Kyle asked " are....are they mine?"
"If course they're yours!!" Iruka snapped at. "As for how, when you spend as much time as I do around magic you tend to absorb weak traces of it. I'm sure I had a shipment of manticore venom when I returned to the shop after our...thing. Must've absirbed the magic and it went towards my pregnancy."

"Wont they you know....kill us?" Kyle asked rubbing his own massive belly hoping he don't give birth to any creatures.
"What?....No! We're they're patents! Yes their venom is toxic but I do have antivenom for them....How can you ask such a thing about your children?!!!" Iruka started though tears were quick to come due to mood swings.

Though he also felt like that Kyle would avoid these two out of all of them. Clutching the plushie, he sank behind the counter as he started to sob.

"I'm sorry Iruka." Kyle waddled over to Iruka and tried to comfort him apologizing for be too inconsiderate. " I'm just confused is all this whole thing has been crazy."
"Did...did you know that there is hardly any magical beasts left? Most are in a zoo for the rich an wealthy.." Iruka asked. "These two will know magic and have human in them. They might be able to enjoy life...easier."

A sigh left iruka as he rubbed his eyes.

"Its Okay..." Iruka said.

"Maybe ai should go to the Doctor, to see what's going on in my belly." Kyle said as kept rubbing his giant belly hoping everything was fine.
"If ya want you can, I have a teleport spell u could use to get you there." Iruka offered.

"That would be nice." Kyle said not really wanting to walk anymore than he has to.
"Well it'll just be to get you there, I can't come with ya." Iruka replied.

" is there a way to get back or do I need to walk back." Kyle asked concerned not wanting to walk at all right now.
"You can get a cab back? There are ones that will be big enough." Iruka answered.

Kyle agreed " where is the portal?" Kyle asked
"Spell not portal. Hand me that scroll right there." Iruka replied, pointing to a item on the back shelf.

Kyle handed Iruka the scroll. "This isn't going to hurt is it? I don't want to hurt the baby....or babies." Kyle said
"It won't hurt and it'll be alrightfor the babies." Iruka said as he opened the scroll up. "Ready?"

"Yes." Kyle said holding his massive belly and holding his breath expecting something to hit him or a wind to carry him away.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,746 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,777 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,283 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 975 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 599 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,696 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) anibus3 585 55,600 03-14-2017, 06:03 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,307 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 146,123 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C The students (with Jrcash) tjopj44 12 2,640 11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44