Closed The Magictorium (jrcash)
"KYLEEEEEEE!!!" Iruka hissed at the rat.

With the only magic he had left at the moment, he stuck the rat back in the cage and locked them in it.

"You're doing what she said you would!! Acting just like a rat who steals and you couldn't wait?!!! I'm starving too and yet I was making your request first, and look at where it's gotten me?!" Iruka retorted.

(I had a idea, what if after the kids are born, the grandmother takes Kyle's kids away and prevents them from getting pregnant so Kyle takes out his rage and frustrations on Iruka to try and get all their kids back? The human kids since Iruka will keep the manticore ones.)

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
(10-04-2016, 07:48 PM)anibus3 Wrote: "KYLEEEEEEE!!!" Iruka hissed at the rat.

With the only magic he had left at the moment, he stuck the rat back in the cage and locked them in it.

"You're doing what she said you would!! Acting just like a rat who steals and you couldn't wait?!!! I'm starving too and yet I was making your request first, and look at where it's gotten me?!" Iruka retorted.

(I had a idea, what if after the kids are born, the grandmother takes Kyle's kids away and prevents them from getting pregnant so Kyle takes out his rage and frustrations on Iruka to try and get all their kids back? The human kids since Iruka will keep the manticore ones.)

(Keep Kyle a rat?)
(No he'll get to be back in human form if we do this.)

(Ok)

"Sorry." Kyle said "the cravings were too intense." Kyle said not knowing how many babies he was carrying now
Finally Iruka's belly ceased it's growth as well but now he looked twice as big as he was earlier. The mass groaned as the children kicked about and Iruka winced.

"Yes well..I....I get to eat now....cause...oo...oh...I'm a lot more hungry and I can't wait." Iruka replied as he reached for the top of the counter to try and get up.

Kyle rolled across the floor letting out tiny moans as the pressure in his belly bumped agains the wooden floor. He stopped at Irukas foot
Finally getting up to his feet, Iruka panted and gasped as he tried to keep his balance. Though he glanced down at the rat version of Kyle and using his magic, he put the rodent back in the cage on the floor.

"You're staying in there." Iruka replied to em slightly annoyed still.

Kyle groaned who knew him many babies he was carrying now. "Iruka I need food please I'm starving." Kyle said
"Well so am I!!!" Iruka retorted in a annoyed tone. "I'm carrying way more than you and since you keep steal from me, then you can wait a little bit for me to at least make myself something! You'll be lucky to get anything extravagant in the terms of a rat cause I am tempted to just give ya vegetables and breed!"

Kyle started crying it felt like torture being so hungry and not being able to satisfy your craving.
Iruka set to work and getting himself something. A few sandwhichs that were stacked onto each other that he cut into three big pieces. WIth his meal done, he pushed it far away from Kyle's cage and finished the pizza that they wanted. Though it was just pizza with chocolate sauce on it as Iruke wasn't in the mood to hunt the rest of the stuff down. Setting the plate near Kyle to where he could reach with little paws and grab the slice and eat it slowly.

Kyle ate as fast as he could finishing it fast. "More please." Kyle said
"That was a whole slice of pizza Kyle, you don't need more." Iruka replied. "If you eat too much you'll end up sick and losing it. Considering your size that will be a easy thing and we have to avoid that."

"But I'm still hungry Iruka!" Kyle yelled wishing he could leave and stuff his face at home
"And have you throw it all up all over the place and then complain you're hungry again?!!! NO!" Iruka replied. "You're not over indulging, there's a chance you'll puke that up as it is so no! I get to eat now."

Grabbing his sandwhich, he sat down and gave a frustrated sigh.

"Please...just listen to me on one thing. You can't stop stealing, fine. But at least listen to me for the sake of those kids." Iruka pleaded.

Kyle laid there with a grumpy look on his face watching Iruka eat
IT was hard to ignore the rodent staring at him. Though what else was he to do? He was starving as well. He barely managed to finished the sandwhich he made and a groan left Iruka.

"I shouldn't have...stacked so many up..." Iruka muttered.

So much pressure has built up in Kyle now that he can't move at all he just wants to lay there until the babies come. "I just want this pregnancy to end." Kyle said.
"Same...just a.. Few months left." Iruka replied.

The months did pass and both men had their large litters. Iruka's original litter of eighteen had doubled, resulting in thirty six children. Kyle was still a rat as Iruka's mother was sending the mortal children away to families needing them. The only kids left were the two manticore cubs.

"Now, what to do with you..." The
Woman questioned as she stared at the rodent who was still in the cage; only slim now.

"Please let me out of here I will be good." Kyle said

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,747 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,777 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,284 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 975 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 599 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,698 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) anibus3 585 55,645 03-14-2017, 06:03 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,307 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 146,200 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C The students (with Jrcash) tjopj44 12 2,640 11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44