Closed The Magictorium (jrcash)
"Maybe you should actually try to hold them properly?" Iruka replied.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
As Kyle moved it closer to him he asked. "Do you pet him?" Not really sure what he should do
A annoyed expression came to Iruka's face at their question. Good god this was going to be hard. Iruka picked the other one up, using one arm to support their hind legs and the other to hold them close to his chest so they wouldn't fall.

"Hold them properly before you do anything." Iruka said as he stood up, his legs still not wanting to cooperate. "Hold them like I am, and have them close to your chest. You have to show them that you are their parent and you're not afraid of them nor are you going to drop them."

Kyle mimicked Iruka. It felt weird to Kyle and he still didn't understand how to raise these two cubs but slowly a small smile came to his face.
Seeing the small smile form, Iruja set the cub he was holding into a basket big enough for them.

"Alright. We can try for a normal kid." Iruja said.

"You mean it? What made you change your mind?" Kyle asked
"You smiling and holding them right." Iruka replied as he gestured for Kyle to put the cub in the basket.

As Kyle put the cub in the basket he leaned over and kissed Iruka on the cheek.
The kiss was revived though iruka grabbed hold of their shirt snd pulled them away from rhe cuvs ti his bedroom.

In all honesty, iruka hadnt expected kyle to be so eager for this. The nrw sessuon lasted two hours and by time it was done, iruka felt ready to fall apart.

"Wow that was.....fantastic!" kyle said feeling tired but great at the same time.
"I...I guess.." Iruka muttered as he sat up.

Though he laid back down.

"Sleep now.." Iruka muttered as he passed out.

Part of him prayed Kyle wouldn't try anything crazy, like advancing the pregnancy. There were pkent of liquid fertility items that explained what they did he could easily dove down Iruka's throat as he slept.

Kyle went into the fridge and found a bottle saying do not touch on it. Thinking Iruka was saving it for a special occasion. Kyle poured two cups and went into the room and woke Iruka up. "Here drink this I don't need you dehydrating on me." Kyle smiled.
Groggy from recent events and just waking up, iruka asked no questions as he took the glass. Fro Kyle, he wouldn't be affected at all. But for Iruka, it was already starting to take effect as he drank it. A cough left him as he felt sick and his stomach groaned.

"I...I don't feel...good." Iruka muttered.

"Whats wrong?" Kyle asked " it's just strawberry soda....I think" Kyle said looking at the red fizzy drink in his glass.
"Ger ....bucket...something....please.." Iruka requested before covering his mouth, trying not to puje but by the way he looked he would probably fail.

Kyle looked around butonly could find a pot on a neary by counter he quickly ran over to get it but by the time he got back he heard Iruka vomit everywhere. "Wow sorry I tried to make it on time." Kyle said
Iruka really wished his magic had recovered. That way hr could just get the bucket easily. Sadly he couldn't hold it in any longer. A few coughs left him.

"Is everything ok?" Kyle said concerned
"I don't....feel good." Iruka answered as hecshudderef. "Help me...clean this up... Please"

Kyle went to get a mop to clean the vomit. "You think it was something you ate?" Kyle asked

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Roleplay with jrcash (closed with jrcash) MaleFemalePregnancyLover 12 1,744 01-05-2019, 03:43 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,776 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Mall surprised (with jrcash) SnowWolf 12 1,283 07-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Last Post: SnowWolf
  C The Experiment (Closed with Jrcash) Garix 4 975 12-16-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: Garix
  Aliens!? (closed with jrcash) secretsparrow 0 599 09-19-2017, 12:47 AM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  Bred from the Stars (closed with jrcash) michime 32 4,691 05-19-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: michime
  C War for the Magictorium (bhdire8) anibus3 585 55,491 03-14-2017, 06:03 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Good and Evil (Closed with jrcash) Klayko 12 2,303 01-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Unexpected friendship w/jrcash bhdire8 1,103 145,964 12-20-2016, 10:44 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C The students (with Jrcash) tjopj44 12 2,638 11-19-2016, 04:28 AM
Last Post: tjopj44