Closed War for the Magictorium (bhdire8)
"You are going to be huge then. So... I guess there's no hurry in us getting clothed yet?" Arcturus started carressing Iruka's body again, touching ever so lightly on his belly.
Iruka gave a smile as his belly was being rubbed.

"I wouldn't mind getting a bit bigger, if you're up for it." Iruka said as he snuggled against them.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Hmm I am always ready." Arcturus found himself to be desiring for Iruka, more so than usual. He kissed him tenderly and got lost in the pleasure soon.
"Marvelous..." Iruka said happily before he received the kiss.

This was going to be a strange routine, a routine of pleasure and growing. Though it was hard to see that considering that this round felt even better than the last. Both were rather unwilling to come to a end and Iruka was often showing how much he was enjoying it. Moans and groans of joy and pleasure left him. The eggs were growing and multiplying, making his round belly push out further and the skin was still very smooth. Once in a while, a egg would press against the skin and make itself known though it was quick to return to being part of the cluctch and thus smooth skin once more.

When Iruka came to the following morning, a yawn left him as he stretched. Course he was quick to see that he doubled in size in his stomach!! His chest was only slightly swollen now. It was a struggle to get out of bed and get his pants on, though he headed to the kitchen and attempted to make some breakfest.

It was thrilling to Arcturus to hear how responsive Iruka was. It made him even more excited and he didnt remmeber any previous session to be as pleasurable as this, he didnt think it possible to surpass.

He woke to the aromatic smell of breakfast. He blinked a few timws before getting out of bed. Entering into the kitchen he found Iruka to be moving around the stove quite awkwardly, his belly was sticking.out so much that he had to bend forward a lot to avoid burning his belly, which created immense pressure on his back. He had to staighten his back from time to time, making him even more clumsy.

"Iruka, let me do this. You go on to sit on the couch and play with the kids alright?" Arcturus went to take over the frying pan and kissed his forehead.
"Come on..." Iruka muttered as he stared at he attempt of breakfest.

The only issue, being heavily pregnant made this so much harder. His back was starting to hurt from his efforts and when the pan was moving away from him, he was at least first concerned. Though he saw it was Arcturus as they spoke and he gave a relieved sigh, accepting the kiss.

"Alright..." Iruka said.

Moving away from the kitchen, he took a seat and was soon swarmed. Though the youngsters were careful at least.

Arcturus glanced towards his mate and the kids from time to time. He was quite enjoying this, seeing how the kids slowly came closer to Iruka, braving it to touch his huge belly.

"Breakfast's ready. Come on kids!" He gathered the kids, who were used to his words, and let them munch on the food. He stopped Iruka's attempt to get up with a look and said "Iruka stay where you are. I will get you your share."
Iruka did encourage them to touch, though he told them they had to be careful. It was nice. Seeing the kids interested. Though when they all ran off for food, he did try to get up. Only to pause at Arcturus's words and look a bit saddened.

"But...shouldn't I be in there...?" Iruka asked.

"Well if you are up to moving. Let me help you get up then." Arcturus wasnt one to deny his mate's request. "I just thought you wouldnt want to be moving that much. I know your back would be killing you with all the exertiob from last night and this morning?"
"I think I should still eat with my family." Iruka said as he was helped up by Arcturus. "They're a lot heavier though...than griffins."

"I guess the shells of the egg make it heavier?" Arcturus let Iruka lean on him and got a hand on his underbelly to help relieve the weight.
"Indeed." Iruka said. "Plus dragons are naturally bigger than griffins."

The help was appreciated though having a hand under his belly hit the sensitive skin. THe man found it hard to resist squirming but he went towards the kitchen table with Arcturus's help.

"Are you unwell? You look unusually flushed." Arcturus wasnt aware of how he was stimulating Iruka. He pulled the chair out and helped him sit, keeping the hand there as he helped him lower himself onto the chair.
"No I'm good! It's just really sensitive down there if...ya know what I mean." Iruka said as he slowly sat down.

"Oh!. Sorry." Arcturus quickly withdrew the hand and blushed. He turned to tend to the kids and got Iruka his share. "Will you feel... too cramped here?" Since his belly was so large, he had to move the chair quite faraway and still, he had to squeeze his belly a bit as there wasnt enougb space for him to separate his legs wide enough to accommodate his belly.
"It's alright." Iruka said with a weak laugh. "I should be okay, it's just to eat so...it should work."

While he was hopeful that this would work, he struggled to adjust his position to where he was comfortable. Sadly he was wrong and couldn't remain comfortable for long. So i was mainly fidgeting rather than eating.

Arcturus had been keeping an eye on Iruka and soon found his dilemma. "Shall we all move over to the couch then? I guess it would be easier for you there. Some kids have finished already so you could be with them rhere too." He stood up and gor reasy to help Iruka up.
"No...it's fine." Iruka said. "I'll have to sit at the table eventually in the future like this. So...I can rid this out, it'll be fine."

"You sure about that? Here I will get you further away from the table." Arcturus also got some of the kids who had finished to play around so there's more spacr freeed up.
"Yes but...if I go any farther from the table I won't be able to reach.." Iruka admitted. "This is a disaster..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,579 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,558 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 25,424 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 28,007 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 85,470 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,799 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 66,937 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 71,527 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 11,312 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,564 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM