Life of a wolf

Adam sits up on the bed seeing Tyler

"You had one kind of a day huh" Tyler said

Life of a wolf

Adam nods his head

"Now is there anything else you need?" He said

Life of a wolf

He shook his head "no sir

"Ok I'll be attending to other patients here let nurse Rachel know if you need anything" Tyler said leaving the room with the other doctor leaving nurse Rachel and nurse Claire in the room

Life of a wolf

Adam looks down

"I'll attend to the patient on the end of the room" nurse Claire said walking to the patient

Life of a wolf

Adam turn around

(What are the conditions to join?)

pregnancy is a beautiful thing, though fleeting it can bring one comfort to know they are giving new life in a world where things die all the time. They are in control of something truly important... whereas some of the choices we make on a daily basis are trivial; In a universe so vast this seems like nothing, but this small little thing can make a huge impact... right? We often leave our fates to gods, ones we don't even know exist at all... but creation is the closest thing to being one. Doesn't that in a way make us our own type of god?

(Check the 1st post on page 1)

Life of a wolf

(Thank you.)

Name: Jasun Bellaroo

Species: kangacow

pregnant: yes,

Number of babies: 12

how far along: 9 months

Appearance: looks mostly to be a kangaroo with a skin pattern, has three rows of breasts.... about D-cup in size (when properly milked on a daily basis.) and a udder right above his pouch. He has a cowbell around his neck and a blue ribbon tied to his tail.

Jasun looks around while rubbing his massive belly.

pregnancy is a beautiful thing, though fleeting it can bring one comfort to know they are giving new life in a world where things die all the time. They are in control of something truly important... whereas some of the choices we make on a daily basis are trivial; In a universe so vast this seems like nothing, but this small little thing can make a huge impact... right? We often leave our fates to gods, ones we don't even know exist at all... but creation is the closest thing to being one. Doesn't that in a way make us our own type of god?

Clark was on portal that night and he saw the kangacow

(You forget to state how far along you are)

Life of a wolf

(Took care of it.)

jasun doesn't notice.

"Excuse me sir a minute of your time please"
Clark said he was in his police uniform

Life of a wolf

Jasun jumps slightly in fright, turning to look at Clark. "Y-yes sir?" he replies.

'A question have you seen this man by any Chance" Clark said showing a picture of a criminal

Life of a wolf

Adam trys to sits up on the bed

"I'm... I'm afraid not sir, I've never seen that person in my life." Jasun replies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post by GottaPregnantWil
05-18-2019, 05:31 AM