Closed Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite)
Jamie glared at Kim, showing how he disagreed the omega's invitation, but in the end he didnt say anything and just nudged his way back to Morrison's side. He held his belly gently like he would usually do. He noticed the hand on Morrison's back, and knew his mate was probably.feeling the strain again. He pressed his lips tight together and avoided his mate's prying eyes and wanted to just guide his omega into the vehicle and remove themselves from the other alpha's presence. "Let's get inside, I am sure lieutenant had a lot of work to do now. And you need to rest." He held Morrison's waist presding himself as close to Morrison as he could.
He looked to the younger man as he made himself known again with the nudge, sighing as his belly was held so carefully and pressed his thumb to the tense spot on his back. Looking to Kim once again and saluting her before moving to turn himself and waddle slowly towards the end of the vehicle dock where their designated ship was stored. All powered up and waiting for it's coordinates, and he made his slow way there, waddling carefully and nodding at what Jamie said with a soft, relaxed smile.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It's a huge relief for Jamie to be able to get away. He was ready to leavr all these behind, and he couldnt wait for some carefree time with his mate and daughter. He smiled brightly at Morrison as he helped him making his way to the ship. He was careful in.lowering Morrison to his seat. It's especially tricky for Morrison now, his back was sore from the prolonged time of carrying the heavy belly, and he wasnt young anymore making it even more trouble for him. He knew he would have to take care of Morrison extra carefully now.

Kim watchrd Jamie fuss over Morrison and knew that's her lasg chance. She gripled the syringe tighter and quickly moved forward. "Wait! Cap, I..." she was going to stab Jamie with the shot while pretneding she had some last minute words to exchange with the captain when Jamie just flinched and turned around, his arms widestrerched wanting to shield Morrison from the advancement, which accidentally collided with Kim's outstretchrd arm. The syringe fropped and made a cut on Morrison's thigh.
((You can play Kim out if you want. Unless you wanted me to do it?))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Oh i thought you wanted to HAHA hmmm you dont wnat to? Yea i could play her ... let's pause the ship then)
((You want to edit your last reply? Or...? What are you thinking?))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((I would edit ;))
The entire moment went too quickly for him as suddenly he felt pain in his upper leg, he couldn't see past his belly but he somehow knew that something was stuck inside of his skin. He reached down and grasped whatever it was to tug it back out, the plunger had fallen and he barely had time to wonder about if it had actually been filled with anything. As he looked up to Jamie and Kim, hopeless to getting himself lifted up out of the seat he had been lowered into,"Wh-What is this?"he asked her,"What the hell were you doing with it?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It's…" kim's trying her best tocome up with some possible explanation - but therr was simply none. Thr thing that worried her though was the potential damger the virus could have on Morrison himelf - she didnt care whatever could have happened to Jie, but her captain was too precious to be hurt. She turned to Jamie and lifted him up by his collar and thrratened him. "You! That's virus X, you go get the antidote now!" She said shoving the alpha to the back, hoping he had it. At least the suppressant form of it.

Jamie couldnt breath with the collar tightened and he coughed while asking incredulously. "V-virus X?! How dare you!" He rushed to his bags and searched for the antidote. Vkrus X was proven to be an emergency stimulant on alphas to raise their level of combat power shortly, but no one had ever tested it on an omega - antidote inclusive.
The empty syringe fell from his hand as he felt dizzy for a moment and his head fell back as his eyes drooped, hands going to his full stomach and grasping onto his shirt. He felt almost sick as his body warmed, he thought he was sweating as he sat there, almost unconscious. "J-Jay?"he called, not sure what was happening, he felt like he was underwater.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((I am thinking the virus would go into dormant state, and only beocme active again after the birth?))

"I am here! Mori I am here, you will be fine very soon!" Jamie yelled as he flipped every bag open, trying.desperately to find the antidote. It wasnt something common and waspacked well away - way too well. "Found it!" He foundrhe box he was looking for and got back to Morrison, brushing past Kim and bumped her away quite deliberately. He was exceedingly annoyed by the alpha, so stupid and reckless, with such ill intention hidden under her feigned "loyal" mask.
((Yeah. That's a good idea. ))

"Shit... Wh-What is that?"he didn't know what was happening as he grimaced and his stomach heaved as if he would vomit, but he didn't,"Ugh..."he groaned softly and shifted his hips as his stomach tightened like a a big, round globe,"Jay..."he repeated, he thought he would be sick, his eyes closing as he sank into his seat more.

The woman loomed over him as he struggled to find it and she felt sick herself as her once good friend struggled to understand the hormones coursing through him. Alpha hormones not suited at all for omegas, let alone pregnant ones.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It's ok, I am here. I am making all these fine again." Jamie said kneeling down beside Morrison, and quickly pushed his sleeve up to get the injection done. His brows knitted together seeing Morrison's belly tightened up, and feared ti would trigger some contractions. He pulled his mobile diagonstic machine out to monitor the captain's condition, then clutched the omega's hand tightly as he watied for the antidote to work - hopefully it would work.

Morrison struggled further while they watied, and Jamie was heartbroken seeing teh struggle his mate was in. He hugged him tight, looming over him with his scent and kissed him all over his face. "It's ok Mori, breath, I am here, the pain would go away very soon, you have to stay calm now, or it would hurt our daughter... yes, deep breathes please, deep breathes. Relax as much as you can." He stroked his face, completely ignoring Kim.
When the needle pushed into his flesh, in a different place this time, he whimpered softly, a sign of weakness but he could careless at the moment. They were alone in his mind. His stomach was cramping but they weren't contractions, he remembered contractions and these weren't anywhere close to being that painful. He gripped Jamie tight in his hand and his body was shifting in the seat that was too tight for his hips.

He nuzzled into the alpha's scent and purred as he felt comforted within his presence, forgetting that Kim was even there, where she backed away from them slowly in disgust and guilt. The man breathed in and out slow and steady, whimpering a few more times before he went silent, not squirming within his own body any more, sniffing and closing his eyes. He sank into a deep sleep, slipping back into the seat, his body needed to balance his hormones again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
It was not a comfirtable sight seeing Morrison clutching his belly and whimpered. It's not how it's supposed to be like, his captain shouldnt need to endure through this. Jamie waited impatiently for the shot to take effect. The belly looked huge, moving on its own as it cramped.

Eventually, the squirming died down and the chair no.longer squeaked from th3 captian's thrashing. Jamie let out a sigh of relief, and pressed Morrison's face deeper down his neck so he could calm him further with his scent, which had, for thr first time, become strong enough to cover up Kim's scent from Morrison. Jamie was so furious his inner alpha had surged up as the need to calm his omega overtook. He glared at Kim. "Get out." He said, "you dont deserve to be the captain's lieutenant. You make me sick."
The woman looked broken when the other alpha spoke to her that way and as she stood outside their ship home, the door closed, leaving her behind. As they were literally and metaphorically, she teared up even and could only reach out to the door, she wanted to hold him too, she loved him, she did, but yet she pushed him away. She sank to her knees as the cruiser broke away from the main ship and launched out into space, disappearing before her eyes into hyperdrive.

The pregnant omega stirred lightly in his sleep, whimpering softly and shifting his hips as he struggled with his own body. Their daughter stretching within what had been her home during the last half a year, he was still unconscious as he tossed and turned within the seat.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie let out a huge relieved sigh. He knew, however, that this was the right way. He could feel Kim cared about Morrison, in more ways than one, but what she did was entirely unacceptable. He could allow someone else to love Morrison - in fact there were plenty, but to resolute to such ways of getting his attention was just sick.

Now that they were away, Jamie could finally focus entirely on his omega. He looked around and thought maybe it would be better for Morrison to get out of the confined seat. He plopped up some cushions to make a makeshift "bed", then attempted to drag the still unconscious captain from his seat. Jamei really tried, his face was all flushed as he tried to lift the captain up, his veins popped but Morrison - with his added belly - was a little challenging for the small alpha.
The captain shifted from the seat and groaned as he was moved over onto his side then rolled onto the bed of cushions, his hands cradling his stomach. It was shifting about, their daughter, he was half aware of it as he opened his eyes briefly, he could tell they were moving. Cruising toward earth, they would be there in a few hours or so, he grimaced as he turned his head,"Fuck... I feel horrible."he grunted out, still half awake as he did so, his legs shifting open.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jamie was trying hard to disguise his panting. It was shameful for him to be unable to lift Morrison up, despite being his alpha, and he was trying desperately to hide it, thinking MOrrison wouldn't have noticed since he was unconscious at the time. He sat dwon behind Morrison and rubbed his back, and then gently went forward to rub his belly. "Awake now? Feeling any cramps? Anything that felt odd?" he enquired. Even though the antidote seemed to have worked, he was afriad there would be some aftermath effect that they didn't know about. You could never be too careful with a pregnant omega, especially one of Morrison's age.
The man knew that he had manuvered him out of his previous seat, though he was more worried about the girl inside of him than his mate not being able to lift him. He grimaced as his back and stomach were stroked, tilting his head back and looking to Jamie briefly,"Yeah... I'm awake... I think."he said and looked down at the hand on his round stomach, his own hand coming up to support the weight, he felt shifting and knew their daughter was okay. "No."he said, laying his head back again and letting his eyes drift shut again, pressing his lips together,"She did this?"he asked,"Kim did this?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 85,527 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 10,188 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,508 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 66,968 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,999 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,967 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,044 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,810 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 10,336 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
  Closed w/Lovebite Koi 17 2,710 02-18-2018, 03:46 PM