Furry mpreg town (open to all)

I smile at that "they we go think positive"

Life of a wolf

''how about you , are you trying for children as well ? '' ask Lee taking a good look Clark and Adam '' or are you two together ?

clayton begins his jog again only to 30 seconds later stop to rest "Phew!! G-getting better"

Furry mpreg is best mpreg!

"Well uh" my face is as red as a tomato

Life of a wolf

Lee chuckle '' aww dont be shy, i can vouch that carrying younglings feel great...apart from the morning sickness..aand the sore breast b-but its worth it trust me'' stuttered lee trying to recover from his blunder

"Well, we don't know yet, and um" still blushing

Life of a wolf

Adam blushes harder then looking at the guy "he's been following us Clark

Quietly I signaled the detective to put him down. "Don't worry adam, the guy will be handled" I said as our unwanted stalker had been tased

Life of a wolf

Lee look confused at the scene '' what the heck ?!? who was that guy ? ''

"Just a guy who was giving Adam a real problem lately, but it's handled so don't worry about it" I said

Life of a wolf

Adam stood up giving Clark coat back hiding my scars "I'm going for a walk alone

"You sure?" I asked with concern

Life of a wolf

''should i leave you two alone ? '' ask lee, wondering if he overstaying his welcome.

"No its fine, but we do want to get home though, so we shall be leaving, have a nice evening" I said as I turn to Adam

Life of a wolf

Adam walks into a small diner

I stay close in case someonr tries to start trouble with Adam, but remain outside the diner

Life of a wolf

Adam sees Clark he stood up walking past him

"Somethings been bothering you, is it me?" I asked

Life of a wolf

Adam looks down he leans on the wall

"Look if you don't want me to be around just say so" I said with a sadden Look on my face

Life of a wolf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post by GottaPregnantWil
05-18-2019, 05:31 AM