A joke gone bad (w/ dots)
(yea that could work as well. horu would be annoyed with James because his husband seemed to not feel for his wife and didn't understand how painful it was for Horu to have milk filled breasts.)

(i am not quite sure why is Horu crying here. In my mind it would be normal if he's a bit disappointed... but not so serious that he was crying. If he cries now is it because he was angry with James for making the kids cry?)

"Horu? i thought you'd fallen asleep already. i saw you yawning earlier." James climbed up the bed. Seeing his children so clingy to him, asking him for story after story was making him quite happy - James always loved it when the kids showed how much they loved their daddy. However, it also made him feel guilty because he knew most of his was due to the fact he couldn't join in the school picnic.

the room in their shared bedroom was dim. James climbed up ad settled on bed, not seeing Horu's face properly yet. "Horu?" James sat on the bed and circled Horu from behind. He rested his head on his wife's shoulder. "what are you looking at?" he asked curiously, since his wife seemed quite determined not to let him see his face.
(Hmm, maybe everything was overwhelming. He could understand James although he was a bit disappointed, Horu couldn't stand seeing his kids cry because of their daddy. Is that make sense? lol Sorry, if this isn't what you like tho)

"N..no, J..just can't sleep," Horu said slowly, trying to make everything normal, but his sound was obviously shaking. "I hope everything went well. You need to give them some time." Horu said, trying to calm his voice, but it was too late now. James seemed to be noticing it when his husband just instantly got out of the bed and walked to another side in front of his wife. Horu looked up at his lover, giving James a small smile but his eyes were red. "Sorry, James. Just can't really handle this." He whispered. Horu didn't have many friends, and family was the most important thing for him, so he was so sensitive about this family stuff. He didn't want to make James even guiltier. This wasn't James' fault at all.

(Hmm, I don't realy wanna play labor scene now maybe besides zoo nd baby shower scene, we cn thing of something hehe)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(hmmm alright, lOL doesn't matter. A crying Horu's always somethingthat i can enjoy comforting. and afterall he's full of hormones now, it is logcial to have him suddenly crying ;))

James got a bit more serious when he heard the tremble in Horu's voice,. there was no way James could just pretend nothing had happened, so he slipped off the bed and hurried to Horu's side, onl to see the reddish and swollen eyes of his wife.

"horu... i'm so sorry. i shoudln't have let you all down... i have disappointed you all." James said guiltily. he swiped away the tears that kept on falling from his wife's eyes - and his words seemed to only make Horu even more sad. "oh please Horu... don't cry. i'm sorry..." James said, not quite sure what he should say. Whwnever he said 'sorry', Horu sobbed even louder. but aside from apologizing, James wasn't quite sure how to comfort his wife. He in the end just decided to hug Horu tight, stroking his back and caressed his forehead with his own cheeks. "shhh Horu... you are ok. stop crying, you're breaking my heart."

(haha yea? hmm, let me see. how about they hire someone to take a set of family photos together? the photographer will follow them while they made a trip to the park ? )
(Hehe, that sounds cute!!! maybe other scenes lol, we still have some time to think about it. We can also make the baby shower scene, maybe just a week after zoon scene. Don't wanna waste too much time tho, Horu was close to labor now hehe, and I think the baby shower doesn't need to happen when it's close to labor, so maybe just the first week of the 8th month (zoo scene will happen when Horu was around 8 months) is good. We can also make Horu pregnant for 9 and a half or 10 months hehe. The overdue scene can be good, right? but again, as I always like with the labor of twins, one hard (not too hard tho lol) and one easy although both babies were big. I hope that's fine hehe)

Horu had finally stopped crying as James hugged him tightly, holding his little wife in his warm embrace. "It's not your fault, James." He said, pressing his face against James bread chest. It was obvious that Horu was a lot more sensitive during his pregnancy and something, he couldn't even control himself. Horu wasn't sure what to say now. In fact, he couldn't control himself as well. "It's okay, James. Everything is just overwhelming today." He whispered, looking up as his lover. He just closed his eyes as James placed a soft kiss on his forehead. No matter what happened, his husband could always sooth him and everything would be a lot better when James was on his side. They had stayed a bot long, hugging and talking with each other. James' big hand didn't stop rubbing Horu's bac, trying to calm his little wife down.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(oh yea the babyshower! yes we are doing that. thanks for reminding me. the scene where James showed all their friends from college and uni how much he loved - and still loves - his wife. maybe some ex boyfriend/girlfriend would also be there and become a bit jealous. maybe he/she will attack Horu for being so fat and clumsy, no longer fit as in their younger days, and then James would argue with them?

i also like the timeline you set. let Horu go overdue would be nice as well ;) he would be so emotional, maybe a bit grumpy - cutely grumpy - because he grew so big and everything hurt continuously. you want the 1st baby difficult or the 2nd baby difficult?)

"shhh it's ok. I know. i understand it all. i still love you so much." James said, telling Horu all the reassuring words he could think of. At this point, maybe a nice adn warm embrace was all that Horu needed. James was so gentle with his wife. When his wife's tears began to stop, he pressed a kiss on his cheeks to kiss away the tears, then kissed his eyes, using his own lips to cool those swollen eyes, then the tip of his nose that was also red from his crying, then finally, his lips.

They just sought comfort from each other. james gave all he could. when Horu seemed calmed down, he slowly laid him down on the bed, this time they faced each other, Horu's belly resting on him, because James wanted to pat his back luring him to sleep, and slept peacefully for the night.

The days then passed quite quickly. Before anyone realised, it was the day before the school picnic. Horu had been spending the day preparing for the outing, when James returned, quite late, from work, he saw his wife looking quite tired.
(I think, baby shower should be so nice and cute. maybe we can play like how James' fried joke how he's so addicted to his wife hehe. Idk, just want to make it really really nice. You know people only invite people they love to the baby shower, and it's not like a normal party theme. I mean we can make the jealous scene, but in the cite way, maybe some of his friends were jealous of how James take care of his wife really well hehe)

(Yeah, hehe cute grumpy!! maybe he will be so disappointed how he couldn't walk properly or couldn't cook every day as he usually did. We did this once with SamxHenry, but that was so bad since Sam could barely walk, but this time, I just want to make it cute. Like Henry obviously need some help from his husband and his back was killing him so bad till he really needs back rub, but I think he could still do something by himself.)

Horu had prepared everything ready for tomorrow. He cooked a lot of food, in fact, he was even too many for three of them, but he just wanted to make sure that there would be something distracting their kids from his their daddy was there. He was sitting on the couch, watching the t.v. as James walk inside. James got back him really late in this past few days but he could understand that. "The dinner is in the fridge if you haven't had one." He said, looking at his lover. They both were really tired, and Horu just needed to rest now. He pushed James as his husband got close and wanted to kiss him. He didn't mean to do that but he wasn't in the mood now. "S...sorry, just so tired," Horu said, looking at the surprised face of James again. "I need to go to bed soon. The trip starts very early in the morning." He said, letting his husband know what would happen tomorrow.

(idk what you wanna play with this scene though, just make it this way.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(ok, very sweet babyshower then. maybe one of the friends are also pregnant herself, or maybe she had just had a baby, and she secretly told Horu she was a bit envious how attentive and loving james was. you know, the girl can whine about her husband a little because he never give her proper back rubs and change the baby's diaper.)

(i am not sure what went wrong with Sam and Henry's last pregnancy either. i didn't really mean to make Sam like crippled, but somehow it turned out that way... this time should be better. aiming at cute grumpy right ;))

James was surprised how cold his wife seemed to greet him. usually Horu would have gottne up to heat up dinner for him already once he heard his doorbell. he would never hide away from a kiss of greeting also. he looked at Horu closely, seeing him very tired, but no pain or other thing. "ok, i will go get changed. you can go ahead to sleep first, i will heat the food up myself. how are the kids?" he asked. it was late, but just about the time when their kids go to bed. James had been hoping he could arrive home to kiss their kids goodnight.

(oh i thought we are doing the Horu having serious backpain ... wait OH! that is AFTER the school picnic? oops... i mixed it up. err, maybe have Horu pouting at James because of his absent? anyway, we can skip ahead to the zoo if you feel like it.)
(How about make James' friend's boyfriend pregnant as well? Maybe 4 or 5 months and, it's their first pregnancy and they ask the lovely couple how to take care of each other. Maybe Horu can teach him how to take care of himself during late pregnancy when James teaches his friend how to take care of his lover. I don't mind that person being mn or woman, but you know I loved a group of pregnant men hehe. Maybe he can even become friend with Horu and we can play something about it in the future. About the labor, we usually make the first one hard and the second one easy, so just stick with it, I guess)

"They already go to bed. They're so excited and don't wanna miss the trip tomorrow, and Henry even asks me to read the story earlier." Horu said, looking at his lover. "It's okay this time, but you better not miss this next time. It's also my fault, I should tell you earlier" He said, getting back to the tv. They didn't talk to each other so much this night, but Horu didn't mean to do that. He knew how James was really guilty already and he didn't want to make it worse. He headed to bed soon after James walked down from the room and started heating the dinner by himself. He was so tired this night and Horu didn't even go to sy goodnight with his husband in the kitchen as he usually did.

(Honestly, I kinda stuck playing this scene, that's why I'm replying shorter and shorter. Maybe we can skip to the zoo scene?)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I don't mind having the firned also pregnant, but i secretly want for a scene when the other is openly commenting on how loving James had been on Horu,a nd to have Horu shyly admitting it, feeling proud of his husband's love towards him.

I don't mind introducing a new couple where Horu could teach the carrier and James teach the seeder. Let's go with it?)

James had never felt Horu so cold, he comforted himself that htis could be because his wife was tired, and maybe a bit mad at him for not going togehter tomorrow. He sighed and prepeared his dinner, but he lost all appetite without his wife being there with him, aasking him to eat more vegetable.

It was almost difficult to James to go to sleep without the usual goodnigtht from his wife. He turned towards Horu, very tempted to talk to him about the possibiliyt that he could show up later tomorrow, but Horu was already fast asleep. James sighed and settled for the night. Perhaps tomorrow his wife would be in a much greater mood with his surprise.

James woke up for work very early. He had made the meeting happen earlier so if he could, he would be able to catch his family in teh afternoon.

(yea let's skip to zoo scene?)
(Yeah, we can do that, we can make James's friend tease him how to take care of his lover really well, and maybe how he always talks about his family when he was at the office, and then we can play the scene that the couple teach a new couple how to take care of each other. You know to praise someone, we didn't need to tell something bad about others)

Horu had woken up earlier today. he had everything ready, but he just wanted to make sure that everything would be fine. James was still in a deep sleep and Horu could just give his husband a gentle kiss as he got out of the bed and prepared himself. He was so surprised at how both Henry and Johan was already awake when he walked to their kids' room. It seemed like the children were really excited about this trip. "Henry, can you help Johan with taking the shower? Mommy will prepare the food then mommy can get the clothes on for both of you." He said, looking at his oldest son. Henry nodded leading Johan to their bathroom. It seemed like their kids knew that there would be no daddy there today, and indeed, mommy with a big belly could help them with the shower.

They left the house even before James had woken up. Luckily, Horu had asked if the school bus could pick them up at their home and it was okay. They could just drive the car there but it was too hard for Horu and his big belly."Are you excited?" He asked both of his kids, pressing the sift kisses on Henry and Johan. He had dressed in loose shirts and pants for today, so he could walk properly. Luckily, the morning part was just sitting on the zoo bus and watching the open zoon from the inside, but the real problem was the afternoon when they had a free time and Horu wasn't even sure if he would be able to follow their kids. He didn't want to tell them to stop their learning, and he just wanted to do this best.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Yea I guess we dont necessarily need some negative emotions to enter into our rp to have the praise come out. I think what I like is the contrast, and that emotional change that would make the scene more dramatic. However I respect your preference... so there will be no other parents asking Horu where his husband was. I hope that is what you would prefer more?

I.dont mean to be rude, but recently i feel like we seem to disagree on things a lot? For example, I have said James woke up early for work. Then you said Horu woke up and left the home before James woke up. It is not really a big problem, i can surely accept that, but i just feel a bit odd that you are making the story go in a way that almost contradicted with what I said. (Oh and please no need to change anything, I am just quoting an example)

I dont know... I hope you are still finding this rp interesting, I.hope I am not disappointing you... i am sorry if i sounded annoying, i just didn't want there to be disappointment that you are hiding, which maybe subconsciously it reflected in our rp? ;( if you dont like anything, tell me and I will change it.

I hope this is all from me overthinking. But right now I am feeling insecured.…)

Henry and Johan are very excited looking at the animals. They kept on pointing at the animals, their little faces almost plastered on the window. Every few minutes, they would turn around and point at the new animal they had spotted to show Horu. They were so happy, they just wanted to share with their mother their new discoveries.

Some other parents are there too, but there are also half the class of kids that didnt have their parents with them. They gathered together and still had fun themselves. The when the zoo tour in the bus had ended, some other parents were so kind to help take care of all the kids, not only their own, but.also those without parents accompanying , or in Horu's case, they helped Henry and Johan to get down because they notived Horu was too pregnant to do so.

Another mother came to chat with him, his daughter played with Henry and Johan happily. "I am thinking of having another kid myself. It is tough right? I am also a little afraif if I got pregnant now, it would be very difficult to take care of my girl." He shared with Horu what he feared as another parent, and then... they were both distracted by a tall guy approaching them. James had arrived.

"Hey babies." James chuckled when Henry and Johan ran towards him. "Daddy!!" They yelled together. "I thought you wasnt coming?" Johan asked, looking up to James with his cute and confused face.
(They can be the other parents asking Horu when was his husband. (But I think we already pass that moment in our rp., but you know Horu is not a child, he might be sad but he wouldn't just shouting or pouting with that reason. We can make the scene for the pouting if you want, but maybe in a cute way) ABout the waking up time. You may notice how I always make my carrier wake up before his lover to prepare the breakfast, and this scene is a lot earlier. I can't imagine what will they say to each other if James had woken up on time. WOuld he say that he may be able to go on the trip? I think that'll reduce the excitement of James' appearance. This is just special one hehe :))
(ABout telling something bad about others, I think we've talked about this before in Henry/Sam rp, but you may forget it(I don't mind). It's something I can't stand for, sorry, I can't tell the reason, but it's like my bad memory. I don't like when we try to praise James by just telling that other daddies can't take care of his lover as well as James did. That's a really bad thing to say even in the real life. I hope you can understand :) I still love this rp and you're still the best seeder I've ever met ;))

"You can have another baby, I believe that. I've met your husband before, he's a really good man. I think he'll take care of you and your kids" Horu said, rubbing his belly gently. "You should talk with your husband first, and if he agrees, there's no reason to hold back." He smiled before Horu was also distracted by someone, someone he knew really well. "J...James?" His voice was shaking ad another parent seemed to notice it when he just left the family to have their private time. "I..I thought, you wouldn't come." He also had the same question as their children did. Horu hugged his husband when James got closer and held his waist tightly, supporting his little wife. "Thank you, honey. You're the best." He whispered, trying to calm himself down. His was almost crying now, but he couldn't do that in front of their children. Henry was already jumping around them while Johan was just watching at his daddy with also the watery eyes. "Aw, poor, Johan. Come, daddy is here." Horu said, pulling Johan in their embrace. "You come just right in time for the lunch, James. Should we have that?" He asked, pointing at the zone that contained lots of benches and tables.

(I hope this is good enough, you're still interested in this rp. I'm so picky sometimes, sorry)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(i don't like to make Horu like a child. Or make him look childish. I want this to be genuine feeling? just like what you made Horu react in this post.to be so happy and surprised, he became teary eyed is the natural reaction i am looking for. i don't know why you think i want him pouting or shouting, if i made you misunderstand i wanted shouting or pouting from Horu, i apologize for giving you that misunderstanding. i really think what you've written is the perfect reaction already.

ok. so the wake up early thing is what you think would make the story more logcial. ok, accepted. It just felt a bit weird since it felt like you're not agreeing with what i wrote. i just want to say James didn't know if he could end the meeting early or night in the morning, so in my mind the chance of him telling Horu about him possibly appearing was very low. He wouldn't want to make Horu hopeful only to have him finally couldn't come.

and I think i remember we discussed we didn't need others to tell bad things. but in this situation i am looking for something different: 1. i think this is what wives usually do? at least in tv dramas? when they gather, some particularly gossipy wives would start whining about their husbands not being good enough. that is why i think we can add that kind of conversation into our rp. it doesn't mean their husbands are really treatin them badly. it's affectionate whining... if that makes sense. 2. i think that would make a nice contrast and to make others looking at them with surrpise and maybe a bit envy is what i personally think is quite sweet and 3. it is not necessarily making someone look bad. i am sure the other couples also love each other, they just maybe don't show their love in the way James and Horu showed to each other. if that triggers your bad memories, I'm sorry and I will try to avoid suggesting scenes like this. i guess i just couldn't resist because i think this could be a good idea.

anyway, I am getting defensive here, and I am very sorry about that. i should not force my ideas on you. i will try my best to remember your preference, so that we can rp nicely together. I am happy to have you as my rp partner, and I cherish what we are doing together deeply. glad to know you are also feeling the same :))

James was so happy seeing his family. and he was so glad he could finally made it - the other people attending the meeting had looked at him strangely when he rushed out of the meeting room immediately after the meeting ended. James couldn't care what they think though. to join his family in this special occassion is more important than what those people thought.

"hey babies... hey babe." James smiled referring first to his kids, then his wife. "i'm here...." he smiled at Horu's eyes going watery, but his strong wife was quite successful hiding them and holding them in, to make a good example in front of the kids.

"hey Johan... yes Daddy's here now." James welcomed his younger son into their embrace, then lifted him up to sit him on his arm. "Daddy missed Johan too much, he had to rush here." he chuckled, but to his srurpise, Johan suddenly cried very loudly.

"Daddy! you said you woudln't come! bad daddy... bad daddy. daddy you lied! Daddy you lied to make me so disappointed for so many days..." Johan was crying so loud, but his chubby little hands were clutching James' clothes very tightly. James was at first panicking, he didn't know why his son was crying so hard, then he smiled. "i know babe... i'm sorry. Daddy didn't want to lie, daddy just tried very very hard to rush through things so Daddy can join Johan. Sorry babe, if i knew i could join, i would have told little Johan. So, forgive daddy can you?" James dried Johan's tears, looking at him tenderly, then looked at Horu. he wanted to say tthe same to Horu. He guessed his wife could feel something similar as Johan. and he wanted to tell Horu the same thing. he didn't lie, he just didn't know if he could really make it.
(for the gossip things, I can understand that but I don't think, to fit with our baby shower idea. Let's do what we have talked, I guess?)

"It's okay, right? Johan." Horu said, smiling at his husband. He could understand everything and he knew that James would never lie to him. "Don't cry, love. Aren't you hungry? mommy has everything you like for today. Let's have the lunch together and then we can travel around the zoo fo more. We have only visited half of this big zoo." He said, rubbing Johan's back gently. Henry was observing everything and a cute older brother had come to help their parents as well. Henry could calm his little brother down even better than his parents now. Johan had finally stopped crying and James had put him down when he needed to help his pregnant wife carry a large basket with lots of food in there. "Look at them. I'm so proud." Horu said, looking at their children while were walking faster than their mommy. Henry was just like his father, strong and caring when Johan was really nice and cute. They had less and less fight when they grew up and Horu was really happy with that. he smiled t his husband when James wrapped his arm around his waist when another had was holding the basket. "This is a lot better than walking alone." He joked, leaning to James' broad chest. They walked slowly to the table and Horu had finally revealed what he had prepared for the children. Both of them were so excited, and Horu was really happy.

(Johan was so cute in this scene I can imagine both children in the sailor liked kindergarten uniform Have you ever seen that? I think it comes from Japan. That's cute hehe
(We can make this as a quite long scene. Maybe they can go cage to cage or maybe there is also aquarium at the zoo.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(yea. just go with our original idea.)

James saw Henry, in his cute little sailor like uniform, ran forward to try to calm his little brother. He lovingly ruffled Henry's fluffy hair as a silent praise. more and more now, James was encouraigng Henry to become the responsible big brother he had adjusted to. he could be doing it subconsciously, but he also wanted to let Henry understand what it was like to be a good big brother, especially with the new little babies about to arrive. He let the children go ahead to do their little private talk while carrying the basket and helping Horu forward.

"i know... i know how it is not as happy to be here iwth them alone, so i tried to make it. I also wanted so bad to join in. So? am i forgiven?" James asked. He was half joking, and half serious. With how cold Horu was last night, he was a bit afriad his wife was mad, that's why he wanted to hear Horu saying it himself.

(yea i know that uniform, it's cute. and yea, let's have the kids maybe showing their father about what they saw, and then let James introduce thme to some more animals. maybe they will feed some? giraffe, elephants, maybe farm animals as well?)
"Of cause. How can I be angry for so long when my husband is so cute?" He said, smiling widely. In fact, Horu was never that angry, but last night he was really tired, and they also didn't have much time to talk before this day. Horu slowly opened the basket, loving to see the exciting eyes from both of their children. "Mommy has pasta for Henry, sandwich for Johan, and fried rice for daddy and mommy." He said, the food to all of them. He didn't tell anyone, but Horu also secretly prepared the food for James. He had a hope deep down that his husband would be here, and now James was here. Horu was really happy now. He was full of the happiness and didn't even need to eat anything if there was no a pair of twins inside his belly. "Can you hold this?" Horu asked James to hold a big box of fried rice as he was preparing the drink for all of them. he had all juice for their children, water for himself and also coffee for his husband. He smiled at how surprised James was with him preparing everything. "and also the cake for Johan. DO you still remember what you aks mommy to prepare?" He said, looking at his little son. He didn't bake it himself, but he bought from this favorite shop. "We can share for us all. We have many types of the cake here." Horu was truly happy with this moment. He always loved being the support for his family. He loved the smile from his children, his husband. This was everything he wanted now.

(Yeah, sounds cute. Maybe they can rent the cart for the zoo? Idk in other country but in mine, we can rent the golf cart for traveling inside the zoon. it's guite expensive compared to the normal bus but also a lot more convenient)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh we didnt have the golf carts to rent, but yes that will be convenient with Horu's condition)

"Horu..." James looked at his wife with surprise. "How did.you knowto prepare for me as well! Aww sweetie..." james was so surprised. At the same time he was so grateful he could make it after all. If he didnt show up, he couldnt imagine how it would be feeling like for Horu, who might need to carry all the leftover fried rice and coffee back home with no one there to eat. He took Horu's wiast and pressed a loving kiss on his cheek. "I love you." He smiled sweetly at Horu while their chidlren all yelled in happiness with their favourite food laid out by their mother, especially Johan who was so excited he jumped on his seat.

James couldnt help himself. He just had to stickclose to Horu when they ate. He smiled and sipped on his coffee, taking a scoop of his fried rice and kept his other hand on Horu's back. In the zoo, the benches were wothout back support, James was a bit worried Horu would be straining his back too much sitting there, so he put his hand there to help Horu with it.
Horu pushed James away slightly as his husband moved closer and kissed him. It was still a bit strange and embarrassing to do this in front of their kids although both Henry and Johan were so excited about their food and didn't really care their parents. "You just ask mommy to prepare the cake now the main dish, so mommy gets this and sandwich for you, Johan. Mommy knows that you love it." He said, looking at his little son. He made it really cute with some animal shape decorations. The bread was cut to the rabbit shape and the vegetable was made to the cat shape. Horu was really happy to see how Johan loved how cute it was. It took him some time to do that, and it was totally worth it.

He leaned back against James' arms, resting his back for a bit after this long morning. Horu was really happy to do this for his family, but indeed, his body's situation wasn't fit to do these many things at once. He stretched his back, smiling as James started putting some weight on his back, stretching the tense muscles of his little wife. It was that bad now, and Horu still wanted to enjoy this half day with his family. "Slow down, love." He said, smiling at Henry who was eating almost half of his meal now. His little son just looked like his husband. He could see everything inside this little Henry. There would be still a long way to teach Henry to be a good leader like James, but he was sure that his son could do it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"horu you are spoiling them rotten." James smiled seeing the boxes where everthing was decorated into little animals. he loved seeing the excited squeaks and laughter from his children, but he also knew those lovely styled food were results from a lot of effort from Horu. He could imagine his wife spending his entire day on making these. What's worse was, since when Horu was making them, James wasn't there to look after the kids, it would be even mmore difficult for Horu because he would have to keep an eye on their children when he was cooking.

James kissed Horu again. He didn't know what other way to express his love and respect for his wife for doing so much for the family. 'Thanks so much horu.. you are the best mother in the world. although definitely, you are not the best pregnant mother - you were not treating yourself good enough." he said, not wanting Horu to be so tired. Now james could only make it easier for Horu by reallly rubbing his back, making him relax as much as he could before they headed out to the zoo again.

With lunch quicky finished, James volunteered to clear everything up while Horu brought the children to the toilet. He thought it would be an easier task. he then joined them with the big basket and their belongings in the toilet so they could depart to the other part of the zoo together.
"I think, we should rent the cart. What do you think?" He asked his husband while he was making sure that everything in the basket was kept in the right place. He was sure that James and their children could easily walk around the zoo, but not Horu with his big belly, and he knew that Henry and Johan would be sad or even crying if he told that he could join them in the afternoon. He smiled as James nodded and the kids seemed to agree. Although Henry and Johan were still young, they knew the condition of their mommy through how James treated Horu in front of them and they didn't want that condition to stop mommy from having fun with them.

They were in the front zone of the zoon and the cart renting part wasn't that far from there, but James just stopped Horu and told him to wait there with the kids when his husband would go and rent the cart for them. It seemed like James knew Horu's condition too well now. "Come, Henry, Johan. Wait for the daddy here." He called the kids as they were walking to the bench. The kids were really nice today, and even Henry didn't run around as he usually did when James wasn't there. He knew how to treat his mommy if he wanted Horu to have fun with him for the whole afternoon.

(Don'tneed to hurry hehe ;) I thought we can play something even with the lunch scene but it's fine.)
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,509 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 4,178 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,040 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 6,288 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,504 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,791 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  C A long hard night (with Dots) thoughtless 19 7,588 02-28-2018, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Lovesketches. (Closed with Dots.) SilentFeather 64 7,705 02-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots) Söl 47 7,046 01-28-2018, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Birth (closed with Dots) Garix 2 1,656 01-03-2018, 03:08 AM
Last Post: Garix