C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

Gio sighed as he came into the bathroom and sat down on the edge of the bathtub, rubbing up and down Sirius back slowly "This is why we're going to the doctor... I'm tired of seeing you so sick; if its just a stomach bug, I'll stop pestering you and let you deal in your own way, but if this is something more serious, Sirius... I think we should both know, both have an idea of what we'll be looking at in the future."

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sirius sighed and nodded. He sat on the ground, not ready to move yet. He rubbed at his face, feeling exhausted and weak from throwing up. He wasn't sure if he was done or not either. He was tired of being sick. He could admit that.

"I still think it's a stomach bug," Sirius said softly. He reached over to pat Gio's ankle. "But maybe they can give me something so that I'll feel better."

Gio nodded and leaned down, kissing Sirius' forehead lightly "Maybe so. I'm sure they have something that can help you out, *if* it is just the stomach flu that has been attacking you for a week." Gio said as he stood up and went over to the sink, wetting a wash cloth with cold water, then handed it down to Sirius "I'll bring the fan in so you don't get too hot... I'm sure that you'll be in here for a little while longer."

"When do we have to leave?" asked Sirius, wiping at his face. He really did need a shower, but he also didn't really feel like getting into a hot shower right now. Maybe he could just take a lukewarm one. He looked towards the shower which wasn't as far as it felt like it was. "Do you think you could help me into the shower?"

"We have to leave in about thirty minutes... Thirty five is pushing it." Gio said as he came back over to Sirius and held his hands out to the older man. "Up we go."

It took some effort on Gio's part to pull Sirius up, but at least the muscular man did put in some effort to get back up on two wobbly feet "Do you want me to help you in the shower, or just get you out of your clothes and into it?" Gio asked curiously, already working at getting Sirius' pants down to his ankles.

"Just get me into it," said Sirius. "I think I can do it myself." He took off his shirt himself, scratching at his itchy chest. His nipples felt swollen which was weird, but he probably slept on them funny. Gio got him in the shower and he turned the water to lukewarm, not feeling like a hot shower was a good idea, especially when he was still feeling so shaky.

He managed to wash himself but didn't care about his hair so he got out after a few minutes with Gio's help. "Okay, I'm less gross now."

Gio nodded and grabbed a towel for Sirius to wrap himself up, he then went to the sink and set out Sirius' toothbrush, and grabbed his own "You weren't gross to begin with, but I'm glad you feel better now." Gio said with a smile as he lathered his toothbrush up with toothpaste and then started scrubbing his teeth clean, all while he started messing with his hair to straighten it out and make it look like some semblance of normal on top of his head.

Sirius brushed his teeth, leaning heavily against the sink the whole time. He stared at himself in the mirror and he still looked pretty sick.

"I look like crap. You deserve a prettier boyfriend."

"I have a pretty boyfriend. He's just hiding underneath this hideous mug." Gio said with a smile as he leaned over, planting a toothpaste foamed kiss against Sirius' cheek "Now stop dilly dallying, I want to beat morning traffic." Gio said as he spit the toothpaste out of his mouth, rinsed, and flaunted his way back into the bedroom so he could get dressed.

Sirius finished as well, going into the bedroom to get dressed. He moved slowly, still feeling a little dizzy. "Can you drive? I think I'm going to nap while you drive."

Gio was done dressing before him which was a first. Normally Gio took longer so he must really be moving slowly. He sat on the bed to pull his socks on and just yawning widely instead.

Gio sighed as he came over to Sirius, carrying a pair of slip on flip-flops "Maybe these will do you better." Gio said as he dropped the flip flops in front of Sirius feet and then ran his fingers through the mans hair "I'll drive, you rest your eyes... But if you think I'm carrying you inside the clinic, you can keep dreaming."

Once they were *finally* ready, Gio wrapped an arm around Sirius' waist, they both said goodbye to Misha and then headed down to the parking lot of Sirius' apartment. Gio unlocked the man's SUV and then opened the passenger door for him, holding Sirius' waist and the door at the same time "Just take your time."

Sirius buckled his seat belt and was out before they even pulled out of the parking spot. He snored softly the entire drive to the clinic which was better than being sick and dizzy the whole way there. The next thing he knew, Gio was gently waking him by stroking his cheek.

"Hey," Sirius said with a yawn. "We here?"

Gio nodded and smiled softly "We are." he said as he killed the engine and moved to get out and over to Sirius's side of the SUV. He helped his boyfriend out and then started walking toward the front doors of the general practitioners office; since they didn't know what was wrong with Sirius to begin with, they thought this would be the best, and first step to find out some answers. "Why don't you go sit down, and I'll bring the paperwork for you to fill out?"

Sirius headed to the seats and sat down, trying to wake himself up. He hoped that they got some answers today. He was tired of feeling like crap and he didn't want Gio to keep fussing over him like this. He didn't actually enjoy being fussed over this much.

Gio came back over with the paperwork and Sirius took it, starting to fill out all of the information. He pulled out his insurance card, putting that information in as well. "Silas gives you guys good health insurance, right?"

Gio nodded and sat down, curling up in the seat beside Sirius and wrapping his arms around his shins as he watched his boyfriend fill out the medical information "Yeah, great insurance actually. Health, Dental, Vision, and even minor stuff - comes with a debit card so we can buy things at like CVS and what not; basic health care needs, Tylenol, things like that..." Gio said with a shrug; he had never really needed to use his insurance from work before but it was nice to at least have that security net.

"Good," Sirius said, finishing up his paperwork. He rubbed his hand along Gio's calf, smiling at him softly. "This country and their healthcare is ridiculous but I'm glad he has you protected. I made Sidney tell me what I had to get."

Sirius looked at the paperwork. "Do I need to take it back to them or do we take it back with us?"

"They need it back up at the front desk when you're done." Gio said as he smiled lightly up at Sirius, loving the warmth from the older man's hand as it rested and rubbed against his calf "I can run it up there for you, if you want..." he offered.

Gio had noticed that something had been off with Sirius and figured he had been smothering his boyfriend a little too much with his worrying and attention over his illness. Drawing back a little wouldn't hurt anyone, especially since they were now at a doctor's office and his boyfriend could be looked at properly.

"Do you mind?" asked Sirius, handing it to Gio. Honestly he could do it himself but he was tired and he knew Gio would be fine doing it. Gio took it with a smile, giving it to the receptionist before coming back to curl up with Sirius again. Sirius pulled him close, going back to rubbing Gio's leg. "Sorry I've been so cranky lately."

Gio laughed softly and turned his head so he could kiss Sirius soundly on the lips "You haven't been cranky... You've been utterly miserable, sick as a dog. That's why I insisted we come here... I don't like seeing you this sick." Gio said quietly, pushing a strand of hair away from Sirius' face and smiling at him "Now sh, I know you're probably exhausted... Lay your head down on me, let me be your pillow...I'll wake you when your name is called."

"I don't like being this sick," Sirius admitted before resting on Gio and closing his eyes again. He felt like he had barely closed his eyes before his name was called and Gio was gently shaking him awake.

Sirius followed the nurse to the exam room, Gio sitting in the extra seat while Sirius sat on the exam table. The nurse smiled at them warmly and took out the blood pressure cuff.

"So what brings you here today?"

"I'm pretty sure I have a stomach flu," Sirius said. "I've been throwing up, super tired, dizzy, not hungry. And it's been over a week. My nephews got over it in two days."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM