C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

Gio shook his head and more tears started sliding down his face "They had to be wrong... I can't... I can't be pregnant right now... It's - the timing, its all wrong, Sirius..." Gio whispered and turned so he was able to bury his face against Sirius' chest.

Logically he knew that no matter the timing, it was still happening - they couldn't change this, no matter what. "What if I get deported, because I don't have a job now, Si?" Gio asked quietly, pulling back just enough to look up at the older man.

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"I'll figure something out," Sirius promised him. "If we have to, we move back to Greece for a bit. It's not ideal obviously but it's not the worst thing that could happen..."

Sirius kissed him gently. "None of this is ideal but we have each other. We'll ride this crazy wave of babies and have a bunch of kids and get no sleep for awhile. It will be okay."

Gio didn't want to think about moving back to Greece - as much as he loved the country, he was much more comfortable in America. Had a life here, friends, people who he could consider family; and as much as he loved his own blood relatives, the only person he could truly count on was his mother "We need to think about taking the Citizenship test..." Gio whispered miserably, tucking his head underneath Sirius' chin and sighing quietly.

"After we confirm the pregnancy with Marc... I don't know what to do, there are so many questions in the air right now about how we move forward..." Gio said as he placed his hand over Sirius' stomach and sniffled "But promise me one thing, if you *do* talk with Silas... Please don't get angry with him? You two have made such wonderful strides at repairing your relationship, it would get messy if you started getting mad and yelling at him... It was within his rights to fire me, sick or not... I made a lot of terrible mistakes, and I don't want to come between the two of you guys..."

Sirius pressed his lips together. He really wanted to yell at Silas and frankly Silas deserved to know how precarious Gio's visa situation was without a job. Silas married a citizen and was a citizen himself now. They didn't have that luxury.

"I will not yell," Sirius promised with a sigh. "But I am going to talk to him."

Gio nodded slowly and smiled, even if it had a sad tinge to it "Thank you." Gio whispered and slid his kneecap between Sirius' legs.

They were silent for a while, just holding onto each other and thinking over everything that had happened in the past couple of hours - their lives being practically spun upon its head once again. Gio broke the silence with a heavy sigh "I feel like I need to take a shower... brush my teeth... things like that..." Gio said, lightly twisting the fabric of Sirius' shirt "but I don't want to be alone... Take a shower with me?"

"Yeah," Sirius said easily. He didn't really want to let Gio go himself. Things were so crazy right now that he could only really comprehend a small part of it. If he tried to think of everything - Gio's visa, their living situation, multiple babies - it was too much. He could handle a shower.

"How about pizza for dinner? Do you think you can stomach that? I don't think either of us are up for cooking."

Gio nodded as he and Sirius rolled off of the bed together. He really didn't feel like walking and Sirius seemed to notice, because one second his feet were on the floor, and the next he was being held bridal style - pregnancy didn't seem to slow Sirius down any now that he knew what the problem was and was no longer experiencing morning sickness. It also helped that Gio was sixty pounds lighter than Sirius.

"Pizza sounds good..." Gio whispered, laying his head on Sirius' shoulder and letting his eyes slip shut as the warmth of his boyfriend's body encompassed him "If I can't stomach it, will you make me some toast instead?"

"Of course. Toast is easy," Sirius said as he set Gio.down in the bathroom. He turned on the shower, getting it nice and hot the way they both liked it before he turned back to Gio and began to undress him. He was gentle in a way he usually wasn't, both of them clearly fragile right now.

Gio had lost weight but there was a slight swell between his hip bones and Sirius covered it with his hand, looking at Gio. "You're so skinny. You already have a bump."

Gio looked down at the bump that was covered up by Sirius' hand "Baby probably just takes after you, being big boned and muscular." Gio said as he laid his head against Sirius' chest and tried covering his boyfriend's bump - which was considerably larger than his own at the moment - with his smaller hands "You don't have much room to talk... You look like you've got a beer belly working." Gio said with a soft laugh as he looked up at Sirius.

The two men stepped into the shower, hands still resting on one another's respective bumps, letting the hot sprayers rain down upon them as they held each other close "We won't get to take scalding hot showers like this for much longer, you know?" Gio whispered as he started lightly running his hand up and down Sirius' stomach, gently tugging and twisting his boyfriend's stomach and chest hair - even as sparse as it was.

Sirius reached for the shampoo and began to wash Gio's hair for him, digging his fingers into his scalp. "We'll just have to enjoy it while we can then. I still have some Zofran left and I haven't needed it. Do you want to try it before eating? See if that helps?"

He guided Gio under the water and carefully rinsed his hair, making sure not to get any shampoo in his eyes. He leaned down to press a kiss to Gio's lips, careful to keep his mouth closed since Gio hadn't brushed yet. "Hi beautiful."

"Hi." Gio whispered and sighed in content as his scalp was massaged by Sirius' strong fingers. Once the soap was completely out of his hair, he leaned against Sirius' chest again and yawned loudly, some of the water spluttering in his mouth.

"The Zofran sounds like a good idea..." Gio said quietly, slipping his arms around Sirius' waist and gently rubbing his boyfriend's firm back and ass "I haven't had much vomiting, but today was definitely the worse... and my stomach is still trying to do somersaults. It does not feel good."

Sirius couldn't help but push back against Gio's hands a little, wanting a bit more of a back rub. The two of them stayed curled close under the hot spray of water, taking comfort in each other. Everything could disappear for a few minutes at least and Sirius could just hold Gio in his arms and pretend that they hadn't had their lives turned upside down - again.

Gio shifted uncomfortable on the exam table.  They had been sitting in Marc's exam room for ten minutes now, waiting for the doctor to return with the results of his blood and urine tests.  Just because the pregnancy test - all six of them - had claimed Gio was pregnant; Marc still wanted to be *absolutely* certain... Gio didn't understand that, how could *six* pregnancy tests be wrong?

Gio wished they weren't here though - he would have much preferred just being at home, curled up under thick comforters with Sirius laying around him and Misha laying on top of the two of them like they often slept through the night.  Or, he would prefer doing something more fun.  His hormones were going completely insane at this point, completely opposite to how Sirius had been; Gio was just horny *all* the time, so much so that he had to resort to using toys because Sirius was still on a bit of a down-wind with his libido.  Didn't mean that Sirius didn't lay around and watch as Gio got himself off, which was nice and rather intimate still, but Gio absolutely missed having Sirius' monster plowing into him.

Marc came in after what seemed like *hours* and sat down on his metal stool, one leg propped on the foot rest and the other he used to move himself around the room, positioning himself right in front of Gio "So... you really didn't know you were a carrier, huh?" Marc asked and Gio shook his head slowly, tears pooling in his eyes "I don't want you getting upset, Gio... It's going to be alright.  Yes, you are pregnant, but everything *will* be alright - you have a huge support system here, you have a good boyfriend, this isn't the end of the world." Marc said wisely as he reached out and squeezed Gio's trembling hand and looked over at Sirius "Who wants to see how we're doing inside?"

Sirius nodded at Marc and laced his fingers with Gio's. "Let's take a look. Will you be able to tell how far along he is? We need to figure out how close together these babies are going to be born."

Marc nodded. "We should be able to estimate due date. It's going to be close based on what you've told me so Sirius, your delivery is going to feature a very pregnant Gio and then both of you are going to be pretty worn out by the time Gio delivers. Not ideal but between friends and family, everything will be taken care of."

Sirius looked over at Gio, giving him a tentative smile. "You ready to see the baby?"

Gio shook his head and laid it against Sirius' arm as he laid back on the exam table "No..." he whispered and closed his eyes - he was still very highly skeptical of being pregnant at the same time that Sirius was; especially with how his life was currently in utter disarray. Custom's officers were already starting to make inquires, but Silas was keeping them at bay by lying - it was illegal, sure, but technically Gio was still on the pay roll until the end of next month. Sirius and Silas had had a brief conversation about Gio's unemployment status, and they had to inform Silas of what Marc said by the end of tomorrow's business day; 'doctor's note' or something like that.

So, he would likely get his job back, but that didn't stop the stress and worry from piling on top of Gio's thin shoulders. "I have no choice though, so... Let's do this."

Marc nodded and started setting up the ultrasound machine - this was a lot different for the Doctor as well. There was an air of melancholy in the air, and he didn't feel his normal sarcastic self with how stressed out Gio was over this pregnancy. He wished he had better news, but unfortunately things were not going according to anyone's plans. He slid Gio's shirt up gently and rolled the band of his sweats down "Alright, Gio... This is gonna be cold, just don't try and tense up too much."

Marc looked at the screen for a long time when he saw the amniotic sac. There were two fetuses curled together just like there had been with Sirius's ultrasound. This was ... well. Marc didn't actually know how to tell them this. He kept looking at the screen like it would change if he stared at it hard enough.

"Marc?" Sirius asked after a few minutes of silence. "You've been staring at the screen. Is everything okay?"

Marc cleared his throat. "Yeah. I don't know what to say." He gestured at the screen in defeat. "It's twins. You both are having twins."

Gio looked up sharply, his eyes wide and already filling with tears that started draining down his cheeks "No... No! It has to be wrong, do it again or... or... or..." Gio stuttered out and curled up, pulling away from Marc and smearing ultrasound gel practically everywhere as he rolled off of the exam table and darted for the bathroom.

The door slammed, loudly, and the click of the lock on the bathroom door sounding just as loud as the slamming door. Gio quickly dropped to his knees in front of the toilet, losing everything he had in his stomach; he was pretty sure it had been everything he had eaten in his *entire* life going down that toilet rather than the toast and oatmeal he had had for breakfast that morning, and the banana he snacked at on their way to Marc's office.

Sirius scrambled after him, knocking on the door. "Baby, open the door. Gio, honey. Let me in. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. This is my fault." He kept trying the knob but it wouldn't turn. "Gio, please. You need to unlock the door."

Marc came over and slid a key in the lock, unlocking it for Sirius. "I'm sorry," he said softly. "I wish I was wrong."

Sirius nodded but otherwise didn't acknowledge him, pushing the door open and falling to the floor to gather Gio in his arms. He held him close as Gio gagged again. He felt tears prick at his eyes and he hated his life just for a brief moment. But he pushed it away. Yes, two sets of twins was a lot. More than they ever wanted children wise but this was what they were having.

Gio seemed to finally expel everything that was in his stomach. His body was trembling, both from the constant cold that seemed to be in his bones, and just from being extremely exhausted now. He curled up tight against Sirius' body, rocking himself as tears slid rapidly down his cheeks "It's... it's not... not your fault... never..." Gio hiccupped out.

He stayed quiet for a while, trying to calm himself down as Sirius held him and rubbed his back and arms. It seemed to take a while to get Gio from his panicked state of mind, down to what they considered normal levels for the naturally worrisome young man "It's not your fault, Sirius." Gio whispered, his voice strained but steady now "It's both of our faults, we should... we should have stuck to using condoms... Waited to stop using them once we were more stable, had a place big enough... were married..."

Gio hiccupped again and clutched Sirius' shirt. Thousands of thoughts whirring in his mind, but one that would always ring true "We'll figure this out... somehow. I know... I know its going to be tough... but... But we'll figure it out..." Gio turned his head up to look at Sirius "I love you, Si, and this may change things, but I'm still not going anywhere."

"Marry me now," Sirius said to him softly. He cupped Gio's cheek. "I love you and I'm not going anywhere either. I have a ring at home for you. I ... well I wasn't going to propose to you in a bathroom in front of Marc so I don't have the ring with me but I want to marry you."

Marc cleared his throat quietly, holding out a bottle of water and some paper towels. Sirius took them from him, nodding his thanks before turning his attention back to Gio. He opened the water, offering it to him. "Here. Rinse your mouth out."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM