C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

Silas grabbed the label printer off the fridge and started printing out labels to put on the Tupperware dishes, not wanting the kids to get the wrong lunches, especially with Calla's sensitive palate and stomach "I do wish to know how his appointment went." Silas confirmed as he started snapping lids on appropriate bowls and loading them up in the fridge.

Silas sighed and lowered his head slightly - the restaurant was not running the same without Gio there, and he wanted to bring Gio back, only if he could be assured that the mess-ups that were happening, would stop happening from here on out. But he always wanted to hear what his brother had to say before he offered Gio his job back "Although you are already very close to making him family... Given that you are pregnant with his children, I am sure that you two have marriage plans in the works?"

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"Yes that is in the works," Sirius confirmed. He took a deep breath. "We went to see Marc. Unbeknownst to both of us, Gio is a carrier. He is pregnant as well. With twins. Due a month after me. So that's what was going on."

Sirius crammed a forkful of food in his mouth so he didn't have to say anything and could just let Silas process what he heard. He watched his brother stare at him incredulously, holding a Tupperware container in his hand.

Silas chewed on the inside of his cheek as he let the words wash over and process through his brain several times over "Pregnant..." He whispered, so quietly that the words hardly traveled the length of the kitchen. He cleared his throat and started putting the Tupperware bowls away again "So, you're both pregnant with twins... That's insane, Sirius. I mean, I understand you cannot control how many children you fall pregnant with, or that Gio was even a carrier... but four infants? Just a month apart? It was hell for me and Sid with the triplets, and we already had a lot of experience caring for babies..."

Silas shook his head and sighed, putting the last dish away as he came over to the table and sat down "Gio starts back up on Monday. I will mark it down in the books that he was on sick-leave so that Customs will stay away from us..." Silas said quietly, shaking his head "I cannot believe this - Both of you pregnant? What are the two of you planning on doing now? You certainly need to move."

Sirius shook his head ruefully. "We're going to get a nanny and a night nurse and pray. He might not even make it full term because of course they're probably going to be big so they might be born closer together. Thankfully I can buy property with my visa or else we'd be having you or Sid buy a place and us pay for it. There are some places near here that we're going to look at that are in our price range. Which, and this makes Gio a little uncomfortable, is pretty high. And we're going to need to buy two new SUVs. Mine won't hold four car seats and Gio doesn't have a car."

Sirius rubbed his forehead. "I haven't even brought that up to him. I might just buy the cars and ask forgiveness after."

Silas nodded his head and clasped his hands together so he didn't reach out and slap some sense into his brother "You know that Sid and I will help you out in anyway that we can. Even if that's signing the deed to the property, we will do it for you and just be your landlords." Silas said as he twisted his wedding ring around slowly.

"I agree on the car thing - Gio will need one if you two decide on moving out here and he is working at Saucer II again. I know that it is only a fifteen minute drive, but I cannot see him walking to the city everyday just for work, especially not while pregnant with two growing boys inside of him." Silas shook his head and sighed, reaching up to run a hand through his rather short, and slightly greying hair, "He is going to be much larger than all three of us, and I will definitely try to be more understanding and lenient for him in the future. I will possibly put him in the Maître'd position once he has gone past the point of being able to stand for eight hours a day... And once he is seven months pregnant, I won't want him working at all - Just to keep my nephews safe."

"Thank you," Sirius said softly. "He's been lost without working. He misses it, misses the people, misses cooking. I think he's going to need that the next few months to help keep him from worrying too much about everything that could happen."

"We are getting married. I don't think it's going to be anything fancy," Sirius smiled a little. "But I do want all of you there when it happens. You think Calla would wear a dress for me?"

Silas shook his head adamantly "Highly doubt it. She wouldn't even wear a dress for her kindergarten graduation. Or any class pictures after that." Silas said and sighed "You can talk to her about it when they get home from school... but I cannot see her wanting to wear a dress for you or for anyone." Silas said as he looked toward the doorway, having heard Sidney and Gio chatting animatedly on the stairs - and with enthusiasm.

Sirius shrugged. "I can live without my flower girl wearing a dress. Like I said, I don't think it's going to be fancy. I'm already pretty obviously pregnant and that's only going to become more obvious - for both of us."

Sidney and Gio walked in, Sidney holding the baby monitor in his hand as he talked. "Oh, you guys are still in here. Silas, do we have any of that ginger tea that you used when you were pregnant left? I think that will help settle Gio's stomach
He's still getting queasy in the morning when he wakes up."

Silas nodded and stood up; he opened the cabinet above the fridge and pulled out a nearly full box of ginger tea and handed it to Gio "It works miracles, Gio. I hate the taste of it, but it settles stomachs like nothing I've ever seen before." Silas said as he sat back down next to his brother, hooking an arm over the back of the chair.

Gio nodded and smiled timidly as he sat down at the head of the table "Thank you." Gio whispered and clung onto the box like a life preserver since he couldn't exactly hold onto Sirius, even if that's what he wanted to do right now. He was feeling extremely overwhelmed after all of the information he had gotten from Sidney as well as taking care of the triplets.

Silas quirked an eyebrow upward and poked his brother in the shoulder; being twins meant a lot of things, and even twenty or better years without speaking to one another, they still had their own language of sorts, able to ask questions without even uttering a syllable.

Sirius nodded at his brother and moved to sit next to Gio, putting an arm around him. He knew that Gio was a little uncomfortable and overwhelmed right now. It was obvious to him.

"Silas wants you to start back on Monday," Sirius said gently. "He needs you back at the restaurant. And I think it's a good idea if you feel up to it."

Gio nodded and laid his head against Sirius' shoulder, reaching out to twist the loose fabric of his fiancé's pants "I'd like to go back. I miss working there, miss all of my friends..." Gio said quietly, closing his eyes against the tears that wanted to fall; he hated being so overly emotional, and even Sidney telling him that it was completely normal, he did not like being so emotional.

Silas cleared his throat and smiled gently "I would be glad to have you back, Gio. You are one of my best chef's, and I do apologize for having fired you so abruptly without asking what was the problem. It was unprofessional and unfair of me to do such a thing." Silas said quietly, he wanted to reach out and squeeze Gio on the shoulder or hand, but he knew from his own experiences that unwanted touching was not always a good thing, especially when pregnant and highly emotional. Gio was a lot like Silas, not a fan of being overwhelmed by information, stimulants, although Gio was not nearly as prone to anxiety attacks like Silas was.

Gio nodded and sniffled, eyes still closed as he tucked his smaller frame against Sirius side "I appreciate it, Silas. I won't let you down again, I promise you..."

Sirius pulled him close, providing Gio the comfort he needed right now. He pressed a kiss to his hair, smiling softly down at him. He didn't really care if his brother saw him being tender and sweet with Gio. It's not like he didn't see him do it with Sidney all the time.

Sidney sighed softly, smiling at Sirius and Gio cuddling. He draped his arms over Silas's shoulders and leaned against him, watching them. "The babies are all asleep. Gio helped me feed them and get them down for their naps. I gave him Alex since he's the easiest."

Gio stood sideways in front of the mirror, sighing as he looked at his expanded middle. He was only four months pregnant now, but already he looked farther along than what he was; he attributed that to the fact that he was carrying twin Flint boys. Setting a small hand on his smooth rounded belly, he closed his eyes and tried concentrating on the very light fluttering movements that were taking place inside of his stomach.

Ironically he had been feeling movement a lot sooner than most pregnant persons felt movement. He sighed happily as he felt those movements, they were getting stronger by the day and he knew that soon enough Sirius would be feeling those very movements. Sirius was five months now, and they had been feeling movement from Twin A & B for about a full month now. Sadly, Gio was already a few inches larger than Sirius was around the middle, and Gio was a month behind in development.

One positive in their lives so far, the two sets of twins aside, they had found a house in Silas and Sidney's neighborhood that had seven bedrooms and *a lot* of space and land. The thing Gio loved the most about it? It was all one level. There were no daunting stairs to try and traverse as the pregnant duo grew more; six bedrooms were located on one side of the house while the master bedroom was located on the other side of the house; it would definitely come in handy as the kids got older and Gio and Sirius got back to being sexually active.

That was one thing that fluctuated frequently - their libido's. Some days Sirius would be in the mood, while Gio wouldn't be and vice versa; it was really rather annoying that their sex drive's seemed to be on opposing sides.

Gio wobbled out of the spacious master bedroom and into the living room that was right off the master and had straight views into the kitchen, dining room, and the large backyard. "Si... I have to go to work soon, but none of my pants fit me anymore." Gio said, pouting his bottom lip out as he looked down at the slacks he had been trying to put on, the zipper part of the slacks folded over his rounded stomach and the button just barely reaching his belly button as he once again tried putting the button in the eyelet.

"I can't go to work like this, with my pants not fitting me - and they're so baggy everywhere except for my stomach... I feel like I shrunk or something and the *only* thing that's growing right now is my stomach!" Gio exclaimed, a light blush coming across his nose and cheeks as he set his hands on his stomach - he had finally gotten over all of his deportation anxieties, no longer fearful that he'd be separated from his rapidly expanding family and he was now embracing his pregnancy full-force, except for this part "What am I going to do, Si? They don't exactly make maternity wear at Saucer II that I can use, and I sure as hell am not about to wear the slacks they make for men, or women, who happen to be pregnant! They're so ugly!" he made a face and huffed as he wobbled over to the couch and eased himself down onto Sirius' lap, curling around his fiancé's much smaller, in comparison to his own, pregnant stomach "I hate being fat... why does pregnancy have to make your middle expand like a watermelon?"

"Because the babies need somewhere to grow," Sirius said, pulling Gio as close as he could. They couldn't curl as closely as they liked any longer, both of their bellies preventing that. For now, he could still have Gio in his lap since he was carrying more proportional for his frame.

"You can use a rubber band to hold the button through the button hole for now. While you're at work I can try and find some pants that will expand as you do that won't make you scream from how ugly they are," Sirius suggested, rubbing the small of Gio's back firmly. "There has to be something out there for pregnant guys that isn't awful."

Gio sighed and laid his head against Sirius' chest, rubbing his fiancé's belly "The babies are finally starting to move more, at least." Gio whispered, taking Sirius' hand and setting it against the area that Twin C or D had been most active just a few moments ago - it was still not enough to penetrate the thick layer of protection surrounding the babies, but his hopes were that Sirius would feel it.

"Do you even remember what size I wear now? I feel like I've changed clothes size every single week... It's not even funny." Gio huffed in irritation "as much as I love our sons, this is the hardest part for me... My body changing so drastically and so quickly." Gio muttered, tracing one of his thickest stretch marks with the tip of his finger "You don't even look as bad as I do... I'm *all* belly."

Sirius rubbed Gio's belly gently. "It's not easy. But this is what you're supposed to be doing. I know the first time I did this I had a really hard time with it and tried to hide that I was pregnant as long as I could. I hated the way my body looked even though my doctor told me that I was taking good care of myself and the baby was growing well. Just like you are. You're doing everything right. Eating well, exercising, resting when you need to. The babies are growing well because of that."

Gio laughed, a bit humorlessly, "I have no choice but to eat well. Between you and your brother... I eat more than I ever did before - three square meals a day, same time, no skipping. Several snacks throughout the day..." Gio shook his head and curled up, goosebumps raising on his skin from where Sirius was rubbing his bare flesh "You make me exercise daily, whether its in the pool or just walking around the block..."

Gio yawned and closed his eyes, even though he did have to go to work in an hour, he was still so exhausted, the pregnancy taking a lot more energy from him than it seemed to be from Sirius "and sadly, resting and napping just comes with the territory... Or so everyone keeps telling me - I'm waiting for those months where I have boundless energy and feel like I can take on the world - when does *that* happen?"

"Soon hopefully," Sirius sighed. "It got better for me around four months. That's when I started to feel like normal again and like I could start living my life again. And write again."

Sirius smoothed his thumb over Gio's bump. "I love your bump. I love that we're doing this together. I love how we can help each other through each part of pregnancy. And I love you. We should get married now."

Gio laughed and looked up at Sirius "We can't get married now, Si. I have to go to work in an hour." Gio said as he lifted his head up and kissed his fiancé lovingly on the lips "But if you mean sometime soon, before I get too big to even walk, then I agree completely." Gio said softly and slowly turned so he was straddling Sirius more properly.

He pushed Sirius' shoulders back so his fiancé was leaning against the upholstery of the couch and smiled down at the older man "I don't want anything fancy or big... Just you, your family - our family... Maybe my parents if they can make it... And a few friends from Saucer II..." Gio said quietly, adjusting himself more properly in Sirius' lap; his pregnant belly overlapping Sirius' pregnant belly "I'm sure that Silas will let us hold the reception at Saucer II, and the park across from the restaurant is so beautiful at night... We can just get married there."

"That sounds perfect," Sirius said, resting his hands on Gio's hips. "You should definitely get in touch with your parents and find out when they can get over here. We can schedule the wedding when they can be here. I want them here if they can make it."

Sirius shifted a little, trying to hide the fact that having Gio half-naked in his lap was turning him on. His sex drive had definitely picked back up and Gio's hadn't. Plus Gio had to go to work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM