C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2]

Gio tried not to take too long in the shower, and when he came back out, large towel wrapped around his mostly still small frame, he laughed at Sirius who was still laying on the bed, cock hard once again as he had been playing with it the entire ten minutes "Are you kidding me? You've been laying in bed, playing with your dick the entire time?" Gio asked, shaking his head as he walked over to the closet, hips swaying drastically - those were also expanded, growing with his belly.

He pulled out a clean pair of slacks and one of his larger white button downs and shook his head "Probably should stop playing with yourself, what if your dick falls off? Then what am I going to do?" Gio asked, glancing over and licking his lips - he was still incredibly horny himself, and really wanted to just get back in bed and fuck and be fucked until they had nothing left to give but he did have to go to work. He tossed the towel covering his nude body aside and found a pair of tight briefs, bright blue in color, and carefully pulled them on before he struggled into his slacks "Rubber band..."

[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

"There's some on top of my dresser," Sirius said, still idly playing with his cock, just stroking slowly. "I've been using them to help hold my pants closed. Just thread it through the button hole and then loop both ends around the button."

"And hey, it's good to know that we might come really fast because of the pregnancy hormones but apparently the refractory period is really short." Sirius let go of his cock.and got to his feet, padding over to the dresser to grab the rubber band for Gio. He held it out to him, his cock swaying in front of him. "Here you go."

Gio completely missed the rubber band, the first few times, as he stared down at Sirius's cock, bobbing and bouncing "God damn it!" he growled, grabbing the rubber band from Sirius' fingers finally "Your dick is distracting the hell out of me... This is *so* not fair..." Gio huffed and tried looking over his belly to find the eyelet and button. He managed the button but the eyelet was causing him problems.

Sirius helped him out, and got the pants tightened up, but Gio was still staring at Sirius' cock "You have no idea how badly I just want to get down onto my knees and suck you off..." Gio whispered, voice dipping a few octaves. Despite the fact that he had to go to work, his hand snaked out and wrapped around that big thick cock and started stroking it slowly, collecting precum with his thumb "It's been *so* long since I've sucked you off, Si..."

Sirius moaned and reached down to cup Gio's jaw, tilting it up to kiss him softly. He pulled back to smile at him. "Later. I promise you can suck me off and fuck me like you promised later."

He stepped back and dug in the dresser for a pair of sweats, pulling them up and over his cock so it was at least covered. It was still incredibly obvious that he was hard, the sweats tented obscenely. "Better?"

Gio whined and shook his head "Nooo!" he pouted his bottom lip out and sighed heavily as he pulled on his button-down and started slowly buttoning himself up "I want to do it all now. I want to skip work completely and just stay in bed with you - fuck, be fucked, suck you off, get eaten out... I want it all."

Gio looked down over his tented belly and shook his head "I can't even tuck these in anymore... This is getting ridiculous, Sirius. You need to tell your boys that they need to stop growing!"

"Never," Sirius said, putting his hands on Gio's belly. "Keep growing boys. You need to get bigger before you're born. All four of you need to get a lot bigger."

Sirius kissed him lightly. "Just leave it untucked. No one is going to say anything. You're pregnant and don't need to tuck in your shirt. You're just going to put your chef's coat over it anyway."

"Oh yeah, because that's a professional look. Shirt tails sticking out beneath my Chef's coat..." Gio rolled his eyes and sighed, leaning against Sirius and closing his eyes, hand set on his fiancé's belly "Will you drive me in? I really don't feel like driving anymore... You can get some pita chips and hummus, or something else to eat..."

"I'll probably stay in the car," Sirius said, rubbing Gio's back soothingly. "I didn't shower so I stink like sex. Go grab Misha. She'll love the ride and that way I have company for the ride back. I'll get dressed and meet you at the front door."

Sirius smacked Gio lightly on the ass and watched him walk out, hips swaying. He just pulled on a t-shirt and put on some deodorant, hoping no one saw him while they were out. He definitely looked like he just had sex - or was in the middle of it since he was still hard in his sweats. Nothing to be done about it now.

He headed to the front door, grabbing his keys and sliding on a pair of sandals for the drive. "Gio?"

Gio came out of the kitchen, shit-eating grin on his face and a box of Cheez-it's under his arm and Misha's leash in his hand, dog attached and happily trotting along. "Sorry... Road-trip snack." Gio said as he waddled over to where Sirius was, pecking his fiancé on the chin before flaunting out the door in front of the older man, hips still swaying with each step - Despite all of Gio's bitching about getting fat, he *really* wore pregnancy well, especially because he was mostly just hip, ass, and belly.

"Now come on, big guy... If I'm late for work because you can't walk right with a hard dick, we're going to have a serious discussion... And your brother won't be so happy about it either." Gio said, smirking as he got into the passenger seat of Sirius' low sitting SUV. Misha jumped in easily and crawled between Gio's legs and up onto the center console - it was wide enough to fit about three Misha's.

Sirius locked the door behind him and got in the car, smirking at Gio. "You are a menace. Plain and simple. It's a good thing I love you as much as I do. Give me some Cheez-it's."

"Me? A menace? I think you should re-think that theory." Gio grumbled playfully, taking a handful of Cheez-it's and feeding them to Sirius one-by-one as they sat in the driveway. Gio then licked the cheesy residue off his fingers slowly, moaning unhelpfully as he practically gave a blow job to each of his fingers.

"You'd better love me, I am carrying half of your children inside of me." Gio said, wrinkling his nose and feeding a small handful of the crackers to Misha as well "Now, can we drive or are we going to just sit here and stare at each other?"

Sirius growled at him but put the car in drive and pulled out of the driveway. Gio's actions definitely didn't help him get rid of his erection. Driving while hard wasn't the easiest thing and Gio kept licking his fingers every time he ate a cracker. Sirius exhaled loudly and tried his hardest to just concentrate on the road and not his tease of a fiance.

"So I will look for pants like I said I would earlier. I'll order a couple of sizes so something should fit."

Gio hummed around his thumb, pulling it out with a wet and lewd 'pop' "Sounds like a plan. I hope you find something nice... But you know that work pants have to be black - and I *really* don't want that elastic stretch band that they put on maternity pants... Those are just hideous." Gio shuddered and grabbed another handful of the cheesy crackers, putting the mouthful into his mouth and munching on them.

"And also some regular, every day pants too... Because my skinny jeans definitely don't fit me anymore - if they sell maternity skinny jeans, I will *definitely* take them." Gio licked his fingers off once again and sighed as he sealed up the box, much to Misha's disappointment "Maternity wear is just not cute in my opinion... You should think about designing clothes, not that you'd know the first thing about it - but it would definitely help in matters of men, and women, who want to wear cuter maternity wear."

"I know they sell them for women but I don't know if they do for men. And I think the band is how they keep the pants up but I'll look around," Sirius said as he drove. "I have no idea how to design anything but I can sew so if you get me a general pattern I can probably make you something. I can't promise how good it will be, but I'll give it a shot if you really want. I've never sewn denim though. I think you need a special sewing machine for that."

Gio shrugged his shoulders "I'm sure they have online tutorials for denim." Gio said quietly and yawned as he curled up in the seat slightly "And can't you just buy a machine for sewing denim?"

Gio rubbed his stomach and closed his eyes, coughing into his fist slightly - his voice still slightly raw and scratchy; it wasn't common for his throat to be this raw for long, even if he had been screaming his lungs out during sex "I swear if I'm getting sick, on top of being pregnant, I will not be a happy camper."

"I would have to buy a sewing machine to begin with. I don't have one anymore. I'll get one if you really want me to try and make something," Sirius shrugged. "I'm almost finished my next book so I have time since it's not due until after the babies are supposed to be born."

Sirius reached over and squeezed his thigh gently. "You were screaming pretty loudly. Maybe you're just put of practice so your throat isn't used to it. I mean, it has been awhile since I've made you scream like that."

Gio nodded and sniffled slightly "Maybe. I wish I were still screaming though... I definitely wasn't ready to end our fun." Gio said as he reached down and adjusted himself; he had a longer 'wait period' on getting hard again, but he was getting there now and it sucked because they were only about five minutes away from the job.

"I take it we don't have time to pull over and get another quickie in?" Gio asked and laughed, blinking away tears that unexpectedly sprang up in his eyes; he really hated being overly emotional, especially over *not* getting sex - it seemed a silly thing to be getting upset over.

"Oh baby," Sirius said gently. "No there isn't enough time. But we can definitely go again tonight when you get home." He squeezed Gio's hand firmly. "I love you. I promise this isn't something to get upset over. We can have all the sex we want until we're too big to be able to. Then I'll fuck you with a toy as often as you want me to. I'll always take care of my baby boy."

Gio blushed bright red at the use of his 'bedroom' nickname - they hardly ever used those nicknames out of the bedroom, and even then it was seldom used when they were *in* the bedroom. They were now parked in the staff parking lot of Saucer II, and Gio leaned over, pulling Sirius' head close, he kissed him deeply, fingers lightly scratching at his cheek "I love you too, and I can't wait to get home so you can take care of me daddy." Gio whispered huskily, nipping at Sirius' bottom lip lightly.

Gio had to get out of this car before things got too heated in the car. He kissed Sirius one last time, bent his head to kiss Misha on the head "I'll have Silas drop me off on his way home from work, tonight, so you don't have to worry about coming to pick me up... You can get everything ready for our night of fun tonight, yeah?" Gio asked, gently tapping Sirius' cheek when he got a nod, soon after he was out of the car and slowly waddling toward the back door, hips swaying beautifully and the wind whipping around him and causing his untucked shirt to wave up over the small of his back, exposing that tattoo that Sirius had spent a fortune on.

Sirus was not a big fan of surprises and when Sidney asked for the phone number for Gio's best friend and former roommate Carlo, Sirius knew what was coming. Baby showers. He was seven months pregnant and Gio was six months. Gio looked like he was further along then him because Sirius's size meant that he didn't look nearly as big as Gio did because of his small frame.

Still, the idea of baby showers was not something he was looking forward to especially since they were going to have to sit through two of them. Unless Sidney combined them which was almost scarier. Gio's friends and Sirius's friends couldn't be more different and the couple of times they had tried to combine even a couple of people from the friend groups had been awkward and strange. Add in his brother and Sid plus Marc and Kris who were basically family plus probably Sidney's parents? Well, that would just be incredibly awkward for everyone.

So when Sidney called him on a Saturday when Gio was off and asked if they would come over to watch Calla and the triplets so both Sidney and Silas could go to Theo and Titan's football game, Sirius was skeptical.

"I just know it's a surprise baby shower. They're going to try and surprise us and make us wear stupid bow hats. And we can't even drink! Did Carlo tell you anything?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post by CeruleanSnowFlake
10-06-2019, 01:05 AM