O Solaris University || Open

[In the Cafeteria]

Jethro Grantham: Hey Everybody My Name is Jethro Grantham and this is My Boyfriend Alex...
Alex Juarez: Yep and My Name is Alex Juarez...
Jethro Grantham: And we met on the First Day of College...
Alex Juarez: Yep it was Love at First Sight...
Jethro Grantham: Yep it is....

Alright so whose gonna break the silence here

(I busted up my hand fixing my frozen pipes the other day... -_-
So late reply is late and short because typing is honestly a pain.)
___

Pierce couldn't stop the chuckle that left his mouth as he raised an eyebrow towards Austin. "You're serious, aren't you?" He asked, though from the look in the younger man's eyes the question was unnecessary. "Damn...you really should know better than to offer yourself over to other people so easily." Dark blue eyes rolled slightly, it was not nearly as fun to play with prey that simply rolled over and showed their belly. Brown eyebrows furrowed slightly as they looked over Austin's face; soft and round and trusting. Pierce's head cocked to the side slightly. "You sure you're not a house cat?" he questioned with a teasing tone and another chuckle.

Glancing at the time on the clock, he was surprised how much time had gone by since the two underclassmen had sat down. Clearly he'd been thoroughly distracted.

"Why don't you swing by the soccer fields around four?" Pierce gave the option to the other feline as he stood with his mostly empty tray in hand, the other hand swinging his bag over his shoulder. "Maybe by then I'll have figured out an 'exchange' so to speak." He left the two underclassmen behind with a wink and chuckle to himself, curious whether or not the other cat would come or whether they would sense the danger and run.
___

The hallways towards the classrooms were getting busier and busier as more students finished their lunch and headed towards whatever remaining classes they had for the afternoon. Leland, being an art major himself, was headed towards the stairs that would take him downstairs where most of the art, music, and drama classrooms were. Thankfully there were less people down there, and the majority of them were either herbivores or omnivores so Leland could loosen up and relax a bit.

Finishing his Red Bull, he threw the can into the nearest recycler in the hallway before stepping into one of the art rooms. This particular room was more centered towards photography and even had a dark room in the back for students to develop themselves. Setting his bag on what had come to be well known as Leland's seat, he pulled his camera case out and set to work putting the pieces together. It was a rather expensive camera, his first real purchase of anything significant, and it was obvious by his meticulous work that he cared for it deeply.

[Image: UXpL7lx.png]

By what right does the wolf judge the lion?"

(Can see the situation with that. Best of wishes to your hand)

Having took up the economic/finance major, Jayden was bound to be quite bored as classes went onward. It wasn’t about actually getting the degree, it was about understanding the topic fully that was the hard part. The professor seemed to be a sweet woman a little on the older side, but don’t let that deceive you. She was..how should I put this? Ugly divorce on a middle aged woman type.

Henry happened to be taking the same course, which made for some awkward conversation during the period when the professor had left for a moment. He looked over at Jayden, who he was put next to, and then finally spoke. “I would assume that Octavia is your sister, correct?”
“Yeah. You noticed quickly didn’t you?” Jayden and Octavia looked fairly similar to each other, and were only a year apart.
“Yes. Yes I did. And I frankly did not appreciate the little comment of yours earlier.”
Jayden simply responded with: “You didn’t trying arguing with me then. Why now?”
“Ok you have a point. So w-“
“Whats that scar on your arm there?”
Henry simply stared for a moment. “Funny story: I thought it was a good idea to run on a slippery floor full speed and my arm went straight into a corner. The scar never fully healed.”

Jayden laughs a little. “That’s quite sad isn’t it?”
Henry simply stared back, a bit of a combination of embarrassment and a “haha very funny” face. “I don’t believe that was the topic of our original conversation.”
“Ah yes.. even if you do prove your point, what would be the point? I’m certainly not the toughest person here, and others would be looking at you for possible targets.”

Henry sighs. “Maybe if you didn’t get a little passive aggressive with me, that would’ve never happened.”
The door opens a little, and both Jayden and Henry got back to doing their studies. “And it appears the witch has returned.” Jayden mutter, getting a small laugh outta the dolphin descendant.

[In the Hallway on their way to their next Class]

Jethro Grantham: Alex Why are We getting Ignore?
Alex Juarez: I Don't Know we are getting ignore?
Jethro Grantham: We Need to do something to get us Notice.....
Alex Juarez: I am listing...
Jethro Grantham: After i am done They will for sure Notice Us....

The teasing remarks from the older student made his heart contract mercilessly with pain. However, he was surprised that instead of throwing those words out loud, he merely said it so that only Axel heard it. Usually the pursuers liked to torment and taunt him really loud, so that at least a third of those present knew about it and sent silly smiles or laughed in his face. Therefore, he was even more shocked that the jaguar ancestor didn't know what he wanted in return for the letter. Others would immediately tell him to serve them or do some absurdly difficult homework. Pierce seemed different to him, but he still wasn't convinced; he smiled like a real devil and Austin guessed something might happen at the proposed meeting, but what did he have to lose?

- You didn't even introduce yourself... You know my name and I don't your... - he said behind him, but he wasn't sure if he heard it because they were already a few meters apart.

Glitch passed by Pierce and with a silent, deep breath he paused, noticing how handsome he was but simply greeted him instead of forcing him to like he would in his homeland. He pretended to have the "I do not know where the next classroom was." trick so that he could talk to him. "Um .. excuse me? .." He was alone, he felt that way even when he was around others but he had not felt that way around the unknown, younger man. He was alive for so long and wanted to simply settle down and start up a family of his very own and cherish it with all of his heart, mind and soul. "Do you know the direction to the art class? .. oh .. and my name is Glitch, Glitch Na'vocki. What do you go by if I may ask?" He knew that the man already probably had someone who was closest to his heart but it did not hurt to try to win his. Where he care from he was gifted with men and they were his slaves but in the human world everything was much more backward but now he was getting a slow hang of things in this strange realm that was made up of Freedom and so much more. He sighed mentally, wanting to be with a true man who could both satisfy and invigorate him to no possible end.

(Ouch. I hope your hand heals, my friend.)

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Henry obviously wasn’t buying into Jayden’s little “Antics” here, but that was perfectly fine. Now what wasn’t fine and dandy was the professor. Now not everyone hated the professor. It was like a Margaret Thatcher situation. Yeah explains a lot.

Jayden was aiming to break into the marketing segment, maybe even a bit better than that. As for Henry, Jayden wasn’t quite sure. A good question to ask would be why Jayden had this sudden interest to this dolphin descendant. Something he wasn’t quite sure of himself. Whatever the case may be, if the thoughts didn’t kill him, then boredom would do the job itself. With a little bit of annoyance added in between.

Can i join? Thisll be my first roleplay! Can i create a centaur character with a horse ansestor?
..theres no nsfw here is there..yuck..

I like less erotic-more horrifying or story driven rp! Message me if your interested! Smile

(Holy shit it's been a whole year? That doesn't even seem possible.
Anyway, been poking my head in on the site for a little while again and had a request to revive this thread/open RP.
Check out the first post for any plot/questions you have! I'll be using the same two characters I started with.
*Totally open to anyone who'd like to join!*)
__

A little after four found Pierce jogging back towards the university, a soccer ball- just as dirty as his clothes were, evidence of his overenthusiastic plays during practice- tucked under his arm. The sun was just starting to go down, the air cooling against the jaguar's sweaty skin. Meeting up with a fellow player, the two exchange a short conversation before Pierce tosses the ball to them and offers a half-hearted wave as he lifts his bag from the sidelines and continues on his way. At this point there's hardly anything on his mind other than getting to the locker rooms to change out of his uniform and clean himself up. Perhaps it was the feline nature within but the feeling of sweat and dirt against his skin was enough to make the young man uncomfortable to say the least.

Of course a less recognized face would have made it there faster than Pierce managed to, as a number of students he passed stopped to make idle chat with the somewhat popular jaguar. Just one more part of being on the sports team of a rather prestigious university. Especially one as unique as Solaris since many sports players at the school had ancestors that excelled in fitness; like the orca captain of the swim team for example. Someone who could swim laps around a plain old ape swimmer.

Caught up in his own thoughts, Pierce didn't even noticed when he passed by another student too closely until his bag smacked into their shoulder. Stopping rather quickly on his heels, the large feline fixes his bag back onto his shoulder and glances towards the one he hit. "You alright? Could have been worse, right?" A shrug and shimmy of his shoulder that causes the bag to shift. "It's light, no books."

__

Leland stayed late, well over an hour after the last of the art students trickled out of the classroom, perceptive eyes flipping through photo after photo. They were all decent quality, as they should be with the price he paid for the camera, but the subjects seemed all wrong. Out of place and staged in a way. Lacking that flow of day-to-day business that he was trying to capture. A heavy sigh left him as he placed the last one in the stack back into the folder and into his backpack places callously on the floor at his feet, packing up his camera with a disapproving scowl on his face. Evening was coming fast, and with a glance towards the clock the raven knew he'd have to dash outside if he wanted to snap a few more photos before the light faded below the horizon.

Thankfully his path was mostly empty, a few students chatting together in small groups about the hallway. Outside the building was another story; students coming and going either from classes, sports, or one of the other many activities the school offered. Most of them heading towards the large building opposite Leland towards the cafeteria; dinner was calling.

Perching himself beneath a tree, the raven pulled his camera back out and pointed it in the direction of the hustling students. It wasn't nearly as bright as he would have liked with how much the sun had already gone down, but it was bearable and at the very least good practice. Click after click, with the sound of the shutter lightly echoing in his ear, Leland hardly focused on the photos, instead focused on snapping as many as he could with the hopes that at least a couple would come out to his standards. Another snap and Leland was about to press the button once more when he paused, looking through the lens towards someone who'd clearly noticed the raven taking pictures. The camera dropped slightly and blue eyes gazed in narrow judgment towards the one who'd spotted him.

Austin wanted to fall under the ground. He still didn’t believe he threw his love letter into Pierce McKinney’s locker, who made fun of him. He hoped the Jaguar would at least keep the letter safe. He didn’t want half the university to know about his love.

At four o’clock in the afternoon, he showed up near the pitch, as his new friend had advised him. He hoped to get along with him. He was tired of the situation. He’s been waiting a long time. He was about to leave when he collided with his shoulder. He dropped a few things.

At first, he didn’t know Pierce was that person. He concentrated on picking up his books and notes. It wasn’t until their eyes crossed that he turned pale. Seriously?
“I couldn’t wait for you...” He muttered as he stood in front of him and rammed his gaze into the ground as he clamped his fingers to his notebooks.

Pierce's grin grew devious as he spotted exactly who was in front of him. "Honestly, I didn't think you were gonna show at all so I was chatting with the other guys for a bit." Gaze running over the smaller feline, McKinney chuckled- mostly to himself. "I guess you have a bit more spunk in you than I'd have imagined." Rolling his shoulders in a shrug, Pierce made an exaggerated motion of rubbing at the muscles of his bicep as if it were sore. "I hope you don't mind but I went ahead and passed your love note on to Bray already," he lied, said note laying folded between the pages of a science book within the bag tossed over his shoulder.

"I mean that's who it was for, right?" A dramatic finger to his chin as he feigned a heavy thought. "Or was it Ethan? No- I definitely remember it being the chairman." A raised eyebrow in the cougar's direction. "Boy, you really do aim for the stars don't you? You know he's pinning for a lion, right? Ah- what's his name... Humphrey, or Hubert... Huxley, maybe? I can't remember. Heavy into the theatre group. Anyway-" Another bump to Austin's shoulder by Pierce's own, head motioning down the hallway in a signal for the other feline to follow. "I hear it's fish for dinner tonight. What a way to end the day, yeah? Damn, I'm excited."

When Austin heard Pierce’s voice and with the certainty with which he said it, he trembled. Did he give his love letter to anyone else? But... But how could he do that? He’s come! “You gave it to someone else? You’re joking, aren’t you?” he asked pale in his face. The situation of someone handing over his love letter to be distributed throughout the school frightened him. He didn’t want to be a mockery. He didn’t want to be mocked and pointed at him.

Something broke him even more when he heard from Kinney that the chairman of the student council had a chosen one. A descendant of his species. A lion, not a useless cougar. Tears came to Austin’s eyes, which he quickly wiped off with the sleeve of his shirt. He didn’t want to cry in front of him. When he touched him with his shoulder, he followed him obediently. “I don’t like fish.” said quietly and commented, “I’m allergic”, he explained, although he didn’t have to explain it to him.

Brows furrowing, Pierce's head cocked to the side slightly- dark blue eyes darting down to get a peek at the other young man's face. "Nah, I totally gave it to the right guy. I'm pretty sure. A good ninety-eight percent sure." A shrug. "I mean I was distracted at lunch, absolutely, but not that distracted." A suggestive wiggle of McKinney's eyebrows as he continued down the hallway towards his locker. "Maybe he'll leave you a cute note in my locker back," the jaguar teased, chuckling to himself lightly. Approaching the metal lockers, McKinney worked at his padlock for a quick moment before going ahead and tossing his bag in carelessly- the only thing on his mind was dinner.

A flabbergasted look appeared on the soccer player's face as he turned away from his locker to cast a disapproving glance towards the small cougar. "Allergic to fish?" McKinney's tone was low and almost disgusted with the way he said it- Like Austin was telling a bad joke. "You're kidding right? A cat allergic to fish? You sure you're not a gazelle?" A shake of the jaguar's head, brown hair getting tossed around as he reaches back into his locker; the sound of a zipper coming from somewhere inside. Pierce fished around for a minute before his fingers grasped onto what he was looking for and he stood back up to his full height.

"You're so strange," McKinney commented, hand coming to land heavy on Austin's chest- between them the letter Austin had left in his locker. "You really think I'm that much of an asshole? I mean I have my moments, but come on."

Austin remained silent as Pierce spoke. He was doomed to his mercy until he let go of that love letter. Still, in his own way, the jaguar was interesting, though his personality was usually annoying to the young couguar. As they stood in front of his locker, Corden clenched his hands on his backpack, hearing someone laughing somewhere. Old memories of being bullied came flooding back. He trembled slightly, but tried to control it. "Yeah, I'm weird..." he nodded, watching him open his locker.

However, when he saw the envelope Kinney had returned to him his eyes lit up in amazement "You... Thank you. This envelope is very important. But because of my idiotic behavior it would have ended up in the wrong hands. Although... Thank you anyway. I won't bother you anymore, enjoy your meal!" he said with the intention of leaving. If there was going to be fish for dinner then why was he going?

The grasp around the letter, mixed with the genuine expression of thankfulness in the other feline's eyes had McKinney raising his brow slightly. It was certainly odd to see someone act so open and honest when the majority of people he hung out with were as fake as fake could get; all popularity, looks, muscle...and no brains. It was usually how Pierce liked them- easier to manipulate, so to speak. It had definitely helped him survive the brutality that came with High School and was proving to be just as helpful in University as well.

"If you like him so much why are you so worried about him getting the note?" McKinney spoke up while the cougar tried to turn tail and run- and after he'd been so nice too. He had a feeling his words would be enough to stop him, however. To continue to give the jaguar his attention. McKinney liked attention after all. "Wouldn't you want him to know?" A chuckle as he leans one shoulder against his locker, eyes running across Austin as if he were gauging where to put the next puzzle piece. "I mean a love letter's a little elementary school isn't it? But hey! Could be worse. I saw someone get asked to prom with a pizza. 'Prom?' was spelled out with peperoni. It was hysterical."

An authentic chuckle escaping him, Pierce pushed himself off the locker and nodded again in the direction of the cafeteria. Hoping to make it obvious that he wasn't about to let Austin go that easily. Not when curiosity was eating away at the jaguar. "I will enjoy my meal. Now c'mon, you can have a salad or something like the rest of the grass eaters. There's like two other main course dishes but I have no idea what they were. I saw fish and was sold immediately."

Austin could not leave for two reasons. It would be rude to leave a caller when he still had something to say. Second, Pierce was doing it on purpose and Austin had no choice but to stay and listen to his words. "It's childish, but... I only talked to him once. He waves to me in the hallway sometimes and it makes me light hearted. I can't stand in front of him and tell him how I feel... A lot of people are always around him." he explained and scratched the back of his neck, tucking his love letter into the cupboard "Axel talked me into at least doing it another way, so I thought of the letter" he added and looked at him seriously "You can think what you want about me, but that's who I am" he shrugged his shoulders and then at the suggestion of sharing a meal together he groaned inwardly agonisingly "Okay..." he stated after a moment and started walking alongside him towards the canteen. Usually Axel walked with him and it was a bit strange for him to go with him alone. He was older than him, after all.

Continuing on his journey to the cafeteria, Pierce listens as the cougar goes on- only getting distracted a handful of times to wave towards a familiar face. "I don't get it," the jaguar states honestly during one of Austin's pauses. "Of course you could stand in front of him and tell him how you feel. Who cares if there's other people there? What're you so worried about them for?" A shrug of the big cat's shoulders. "I mean worse that could happen is he says no and even then at least you know and can move on. You can't let fear stop you." Another peer down towards the cougar. "Eh- but we're already here in University and how's that saying go? Can't teach old dogs new tricks? That probably goes for cats too. You might be doomed to being shy forever. Kinda a bummer."

They're getting closer and closer to the cafeteria and McKinney's sharp nose is already picking up on the mouthwatering food within.

"Look- I'm just telling you this because I think you need to get it out of your system and go forward so to speak." McKinney added with a grandiose motion of his hands. "I know you got it bad- this love bug or whatever." The way the other feline's eyes had glistened when McKinney had mentioned Brayson's lion crush seemed a little too genuine and he supposed it might have pulled on one of his heart strings or two. "But you're gonna have to do something about it." Another shrug. "Or forget it- because Brayson is definitely not as cool as you think he is. I mean his favorite sport is golf. There is nothing cool about golf."

Couguar’s uncomfortable. Pierce just showed him what a freak he is, and I think he’s the only one at the university. His self-esteem and confidence are zero, but he keeps it perfectly hidden from his family. He hears Pierce all the way without interrupting him. “I... I can’t do that. My body and my voice tremble instantly. I’m not what a wildcat should be." he said as he put his hand on his neck when he had a nervous tick. Austin looked around in panic to see if they were being eavesdropped. “When I have a boyfriend, it’s a miracle. Who wants a nerd like me?” he laughed ironically.

Then he looked at Kinney a little keenly. He didn’t notice the smell from the cafeteria. “Don’t say that... I like golf. Golf is better than that... The sport you play...” he muttered a little dissatisfied “He’s a good man and I want him to see me. Waving hand to greet me is not enough” blushed gently

Pierce gives a scoffing noise in the back of his throat, the sound vibrating in an inhuman nature. Reaching the cafeteria, the jaguar holds the door open and motions for Austin to cross the threshold first. "I think you're just timid- you can't be serious about not considering yourself a wild cat. If you've got the brain of a housecat that's what you'll be but you need to learn to tap into you're inner nature. I don't really believe that you're that much of a scaredy-cat." A humous shrug towards his own joke. "In more ways than one."

Herding the other feline towards the buffet of food and line of chefs, McKinney shakes his head with a chuckle. "If you get a boyfriend I hope you find one in better taste. Brayson's book smart sure, that's why he's chairman, but he's got no common sense. With your timid nature who knows what kind of shit he'd talk you into. Plus I've seen him in the locker room; not exactly 'gifted' in that department if you catch my drift."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by xxjadeexx
06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post by Klayko
10-21-2023, 11:26 PM