The curse of the new moon (RP story idea)

"no look at the time its been three days exactly that's when it started last time" Duke looks at you worried

Wyatt's belly hit the wall, and the ceiling. "Shit!" He was hoping fir the contraction to hit so this could end.

"We have to do something!" Duke says now terrified

Wyatt's belly begins to push through the wall. Nobody else is in the motel, whats happening? "Son of a bitch..." Wyatt repeats this over and over.

"Wyatt what do we do?!" Duke is scared out of his mind

Wyatt is terrified. "I...I dont know! This is too freaky!"

"we have to get you to go into labor!" Duke says

Wyatt's belly went through the ceiling now, any bigger and the entire motel could crumble. "But how will we do that!?"

"I-I don't know but we have to try something what can bring on labor?" Duke tries to wrack his brain

Wyatt was thinking too, in a panic.

"I heard sex brings on labor" Duke says without thinking

"Okay, Im seriously ready for anything before this place crushes us!"

"o-ok" Duke undresses himself and Wyatt, then puts Wyatt on his side and slowly enters him and starts thrusting gaining speed with each thrust

Wyatt is nervous, his belly is still growing.

Duke keeps pounding into Wyatt working as hard as he can to make Wyatt's labor start

Wyatt's belly continues to grow. "Keep trying! Im going to pop!"

Duke keeps going harder and harder "I'm gonna cum" He says

Wyatt's belly was overwhelmingly large, the walls crumbled around the two. "Just do it!" Wyatt was scared out of his mind.

Duke cums filling Wyatt up with his seed "please tell me that worked"

Wyatt lets out a low moan.....The belly was still growing, but much slower. "A little bit, but I dont think it was enough" he didnt feel any contractions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post by ProngsShadow
07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
06-08-2016, 03:07 AM