The curse of the new moon (RP story idea)

"bathroom" Duke says grunting through another contraction

Wyatt runs into the bathroom, not bothering to dress himself. He sees Duke in labour. "Oh, okay. Keep calm, just push and you'll be fine"

Duke nods "I didn't want to wake you up" He says right as his water breaks

"You should have anyway so I could help" Wyatt was relieved he woke up before the water broke to help his friend.

"you still look like you have three in there" Duke says to Wyatt trying to take his mind off the pain

Wyatt looks at his own belly. "Yeah, I know. Must have been the babies were so huge, and i still had baby weight to lose the first time"

"Yeah true. At least you are done now though" Duke says reaching over and rubbing Wyatts belly

Wyatt moans and begins to rub Duke's belly "Are you okay?"

"yeah I can feel them coming down though" Duke says focusing on rubbing Wyatt's belly instead of the pain

Wyatt moaned again and continued to rub his friend's belly. "Thats good. The quicker they're out the better"

"yeah hey are you sure your belly is empty?" Duke asks

"Yes Im pretty sure, Im probably still fat because of how big my belly got. Im not feeling the usual symptoms."He shudders thinking about that ordeal.

"ok it just feels kinda hard that's all" Duke says

"It does?" Wyatt feels his belly, scared it might be happening a third time.

"yeah feel" Duke Wyatt's takes Wyatt's hand and places it on his belly

His belly does feel hard. "Again? Why so soon? How did this happen?" Wyatt got scared.

"I don't know but can you help me get back to the bed? I need to push soon" Duke says groaning

Wyatt grabs Duke and carries him to the bed.

"uhhhhhh its coming" Duke says getting on all fours and preparing to push

Wyatt has Duke's ass face him. "Ok stay calm, just push."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Animefan22
12-18-2017, 11:22 PM
Last Post by ProngsShadow
07-05-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post by SeanWoods221
06-08-2016, 03:07 AM