'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
Heart 

New to the rp scene, but I have a good story idea.

There is a bondage club where men of all shapes, sizes, and races where they can knock up their own personal 'fur-slut,' a furry who desires to bear litter after litter of babies, and keep them until they go into labor. The veteran furs take pleasure from giving birth and the newbies, well, they learn to love it quickly.

Name: Brandon
Race: Fur
Species (fur only): Bunny (Lagomorph)
Years at 'The Club': 0 (just joined)
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 100 lbs
Fetishes: Being tied up, having his partner control his orgasms, Master/pet play, Bondage (light or heavy)

----------
Bradon blushed as he waited in his room, he had just finished orientation and he was given a collar with a tracking tag sewn into the leather on the inside, so that the owners could see where his 'master' would be taking him, and to check his vitals, so that the owners could call the police or any other service. Right now he is laying on his bed, waiting for his first 'master' to arrive and take him home, at least for a little while

Name: Kage
Race: Human
Height : 6"3'
Weight: 210 lbs
Fetishes: getting his partners massively pregnant. Master play.

Kage grinned as he entered the room. He was a wealthy client for the club and he always enjoyed to come and spend his money. He entered the room where a new fur was, Brandon he believed the name was. "My my. What a cute little bunny." Kage complimented as he noticed Brandon.

Brandon blushed and scrambled to get up and out of the bed, respectfully bowing to the man who came into his room, his floppy ears hanging down as he does so "H-Hello, my n-name is Bradon, I-it's nice to meet you sir."

Kage grinned as he cupped Brandon's chin in his hand. "So, you are my slave for a month? You look healthy. And quite cute." He stated.

Brandon blushes brightly at being called cute, the red color of his blood rising to his cheeks showing through his fur. "N-Nine if you g-get me regnant sir...a-and thank y-you for calling m-me cute." He adds as he looks up into Kage's eyes, mesmerized by their color.

Kage grinned as his blue eyes showed his lust. He suddenly grabbed Brandon's crotch and ass. "Hmmm...which one will you give birth through?" He asked teasingly.

Brandon squeaked and let out a soft moan as both his crotch and ass were grabbed by Kage. "I d-don't know, s-sir." He replied honestly, knowing that he and his fellow furs were known to give birth out of either or, or both in large pregnancies.

Kage grinned. "Shall I take you home" he suggested as he fondled his sensitive areas.

Brandon moaned and clutched onto Kage, moving his 'bubble butt' into Kage's touch. "Y-Yes sir." He said as he squeaked, blushing incredibly brightly as he orgasms from simply being fondled. His cock shooting it's load into his underwear, causing a wet spot to form on his pants as he orgasms through the fabric of his underwear.

Kage grinned as Brandon cummed. He took Brandon to his limousine and helped him in. "Now that we are heading to my estate, you can pleasure me." He said as he undid his pants and allowed his massive member to show.

Brandon's own hazel eyes widen at the sight of the large member in front of him. 'That's supposed to fit inside of me?' He asks himself as he shyly nods. Getting on his knees in front of Kage, giving Kage's cock as cautious lick.

Kage grinned. "Hopefully it will. Now, swallow it with your bottom hole." He ordered.

Brandon blushed brightly as Kage ordered him, shivering in anticipation and excitement before he quickly gets up and takes off his clothes, his own cock much smaller than Kage's. he then spreads his ass, Revealing his clean, pink hole. He positions himself above the large member and he pushes Kage's cock agains his puckered hole, moaning as his almost virgin tight ass slowly takes on Kage's cock, clenching and squeezing it as if to swallow his cock.

Kage smiled as he watched Brandon lower himself on his member. "Good boy. Take it all in. Now, let's get you filled up." He ordered as he forced himself deeper, causing his member to hit his womb, causing his belly to bulge.

Brandon squeaked and moaned hotly at the unexpected thrust, blushing as he sees the rather large bulge in his belly, still sliding down Kage's member. When he finally gets all of Kage's cock inside of him he pants, blushing as the bulge in his belly is large with Kage's cock.

"Like it? Time to see if you can carry my babies. Keep going." Kage whispered sensually in Brandon's ear.

Brandon trembles and moans in response, starting to ride Kage's cock, stopping every now and then as he squeaks and cums, his insides clenching and squirming around the large member inside of him, milking it for it's undoubtedly massive load.

Kage grinned as he enjoyed his bunny. He chuckled at the small puddle of cum that Brandon made. "You want it, don't you? Well then, I'll give you my reward." He said before he climaxed, filling Brandon's womb up till he looked full term with twins.

Brandon gasped and squirmed as he felt Kage climax inside of him, panting and moaning as he was filled with cum, climaxing himself a few times as he's filled. When he feels Kage stop cumming he pants hotly, his breath coming and going raggedly as he examines his belly, blushing brightly at the sheer amount of fertile cum that was pumped into him "o-oh my...I-I'm most certainly g-going to get p-pregnant...p-ph god you f-filled me upside much..."

Kage grinned. "Well, I did pay for a good fur now did I? Now , here is the rules of my house. You will do as I say. You will listen to whatever I say. And finally, you will do whatever I ask when I ask it. Keep all those things in mind, and I'll keep you big and pregnant for as long as you want." Kage explained as he rubbed Brandon's belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM