'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
Brandon let out a satisfied hum at his belly being rubbed. "Y-Yes sir." He says, hoping Kage will enjoy using him.
Kage grinned. "Good. Now, time for challenge number two." He said as he pulled Brandon off and immediately shoved a plug into his ass. "Keep that in there. I want you big and round." He said .
Bradon squeaked as Kage shoved a plug inside of him, blushing as he dowsn't have much of a choice and he nods. "Y-Yes sir." He replies before he rubs his belly, wondering how many children he'll have.
Kage smiled as they began to stop. He helped Brandon out and showed him to a massive mansion. He brought Brandon to a massive bedroom. "This is where you'll be staying, with me." He grinned before he placed Brandon on top of his belly with his ass in the air.
Brandon squeaks as Kage puts him onto his belly, blushing as his as was up in the air, exposed to Kage. "I-it's a rather l-large room sir."
Kage smiled. "Glad you like it. Now , would you like it again?" He asked as he showed his massive member again.
Bradon blushed brightly as he saw Kage's member, squirming at the thought of being fucked again. "B-But sir, I-I'm s-so full o-of cum already."
"So you don't want it?" Kage asked teasingly.
"I-I do want I-it!" Said Brandon, with a certain quickness and need. "P-Please sir, please f-fuck me with y-your massive c-cock."
Kage grinned. He put his cock deep into Brandon. He pumped into Brandon, fondling his ass. "I'm going to get you so pregnant, it'll be too big for my home."
Brandon moaned hotly and shivered at Kage's words, his own cock shooting its numerous loads onto the bed and his belly, squirming as he's impaled on Kage's cock.
Kage grinned as he pumped into Brandon. After a few minutes, he released his seed, filling Brandon more until his belly was the size of sextuplets.
Brandon trembled and moaned as his belly stretched with even more cum, his own orgasms lenghtening as he swelled, feeling as if he was in a constant state of arousal. "O-Oh gods...I-I'm s-so full...I-I feel s-so pregnant a-already..."
Kage grinned. "Good. Once you are pregnant, you'll be servicing me for a long time." He said sensually in Brandon's ear.
Brandon shivered a bit and nodded, his sensual words getting to him. "Y-Yes sir." Brandon stammered out.
(I don't see why not, perhaps you could be a furry he has already and you're already heavily pregnant?)
(I would also like to join, if that is alright.)
(The more the merrier ^^)
(Alright, now we need your character Leon)
Name: Sheikah
Race: Fur
Species: Grey fox
Years at the club: 0 (5 months)
Height: 5 ft
Weight: 80 lbs
Description/story: Tan skin, yellow eyes with very long grey hair that goes down to rear. He is considered the last of any fox in grey color and his origins and history are unknown prior to joining the club at his own will. He can carry 7 children at a time and almost always conceives if he is not pregnant already. He is very flirtarious and is never flustered, as he very much enjoys his job.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,126 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,686 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,905 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,540 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,198 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,359 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,916 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,218 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,971 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock