'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

Kage nodded. "My name is Kage. I'm one of the regular clients to this establishment. I fund it and I keep most of these cuties like you and Adam pregnant. I own a technology and medical company that can make you more fertile." He explained.

"Ok Kage you can talk to him but don't come any closer." Adam says and then motions for garen to come out. "Come on over here, nothing will hurt you, come here." Adam sits down and opens his arms for the little fox to come and cuddle up to him.

Adam hugs the small fox and curls around him. "Why don't you want to become pregnant. It feels wonderful. I've been doing this for 5 years, trust me I should know. And If I know Kage as well as I do then trust me when he says he can make you more fertile if that is what you want of course." Adam said soothingly "Thanks to him I'm able to carry huge litters. My biggest number was 20."

Kage smiled. "Its true. I promise you, nothing will harm you. I'll take care of you and our young." He said.

Kage smiled gently. "I love you already. I want to keep you safe and pampered for the rest of our lives." He stated happily.

"Thats ok little shiro, and how about this you two, we have one more to pick up if he is available. He is a grey fox. Once we sort that out. How about for as long as we are paid for You don't have to get pregnant until you feel you are ready, You can spend the time with us and get to know us better and then if you want to mate with him or me or eve the other fox, you can, it is your choice. But until then Kage nor anyone will mate with you. Is that ok? Kage? Garen?" Adam tries to compromise. He doesn't want to leave the small fox alone.

Kage nodded in agreement. "Agreed. What do you say? I already want you to live a good life, full of wealth, ecstasy, and most of all, love."

Adam smiles and picks up the fox gently and takes him over to a set of comfy couches asked kage "The grey fox has been here for 5 months already and is a good breeder, why don't you go see if he is ready while me and Garen sit here for a bit?" He said and cuddled little shiro to his chest.

(Sorry guys but I g2g for now. If you want one of you two can rp as adam until I get back if you want to. sorry again.)

(Probably about time I chime in)

Sheikah, after a day or two of absoluteley no sex whatsoever, sat in his room. He let out a loud sigh, wondering if perhaps Kage or anyone else would enter his room today.

Sheikah smiled and actually grabbed the new fox's armd lightly and brought him in. "Why hello there!" He said almost seductively, his voice was flirtarious yet mysterious. "Are you the new one? I heard there was another but it left." He asked.

Sheikah kept his wide grin. "About half a year" he answered. "The work is very enjoyable, but so far I have yet to conceive."

"I dont have trouble with it, I just have not tried as much." Sheikah explained. "People rarely enter my room" while he sounded a little dissapointed, Sheikah still had that smile.

Sheikah managed a blush as well. "It is not as much about having children." He said. "Call me crazy, but I just love the sex!" He laughed, almost hysterically.

Sheikah accepted the hand shake, and out of nowhere moved his face closer and softly kissed Garen on the cheek. "I am Sheikah." He said.

Sheikah grinned "It is japanese, I think" Sheikah spoke with a scottish accent, but did live in Japan for most of his early years.

"I was raised in Japan" Sheikah answered.

Sheikah noticed and said nothing. He playfully carressed Garen's face.

Kage smiled from the doorway as he watched Garen and Shiekah. "So cute."

Sheikah approached Kage. "Oh, hello there Kage!" He said with delight. "It feels like it has been ages!" In reality it was only about 2 days.

Kage smiled. "It's only been two days silly. Perhaps pregnancy is affecting your memory." He joked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM