'The Club' Breeding rp (open)
Kage entered the bath naked as the day he was born. He smiled at Garen. "You are the cutest thing alive. Are you ready?" He asked.
Kage smiled at Garen. He moved closer and pulled Garen into a embrace. "You look astounding with it. May I?" He asked as he pointed down to his member and to Garen's vagina.
Kage nodded. "Of course i mean it. And let me show you." He said as he lowered Garen into the large bath. He then moved closer and pressed his member against his vagina.
Kage smiled. "You weren't annoying. Let's have a baby." He said as he entered Garen, spreading his sex apart with his massive member. He started to pump slowly into him.
Kage smiled as Garen tightened around his member. "You are enjoying this. Let's hurry and make ourselves a baby." He said as he started to pump faster into Garen.
"You are doing amazing." Kage said before he climaxed. Garen's belly started to grow, looking full term with twins. "How is that?"
Kage smiled as he stayed inside Garen. "If you carry my child, I would be honoured." He said as he started to place kisses all over his neck.
"Then we'll try and try again. I know you'll get pregnant. Just have faith." Kage said as he rubbed Garen's belly.
Kage smiled. "I'm happy too. May I ask? What would you like? A boy or a girl?" He asked.
Kage smiled. "Sounds good. And I can't wait to see you big and round with our baby." He said happily.

(Skip)
Kage slowly awoke and smiled at Garen. "You are amazing." He said as he took the tray and started to eat. He picked up the napkin and found the bottle. "What's this? Are you going to feed me?" He asked jokingly.
Kage grinned as he set his tray on the bedside table and pulled Garen onto the bed. He smiled as he looked down to Garen. "That's great news. Let's celebrate with a little love session."
Kage smiled. "Can't I have you for breakfast? The kids will be taken to school. We can see them when school ends." He said as he placed kissed all over Garen's body.
Kage grinned. "In that case. Everyday, prepare to have sex constantly. In going to make sure you have a happy and easy birth." He stated as he pulled down both their pants and started to tease Garen's entrance with his cock.
Kage nodded. "Everyday. I have to keep my lover pleasured throughout their pregnancy you know." He said as he slid in easily. He started to pump into Garen fast and deep
"I'll continue to make love to you. You will be beautiful with your round belly." Kage stated as he pumped faster.
Kage smiled as he pumped faster into Garen. Before long, Kage climaxed, filling his lover up with his seed. He smiled as he rubbed Garen's flat belly. "If you could see little one, you can see how beautiful daddy is." He complimented Garen.
Kage smiled. "I can't wait to you're big and round with the baby. You'll be perfect." He whispered. "Actually, can you tell me about your pregnancy?"
"What happens when your pregnant." Kage clarified
Kage smiled. "And I'll do everything to help you through it." He promised as he kissed Garen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 3,126 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,686 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 4,350 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 36,905 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 11,540 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 18,198 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 4,359 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,916 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 11,218 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,971 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock