'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

Kage smiled as he went faster, harder and deeper. He reached into Kole's womb and released his seed, filling Kole up and making his belly grow large to the point of looking full term with sextuplets.

Kole came hard and went semi limp. He clutched Kage tightly as he panted. "You... You have anything to keep... Keep your seed in me?" he said as he put his hands on his swollen belly. "I... I don't wanna lose any of it... Do... Do you have a place I could stay? I don't have a home or family near here." he asked as he rubbed his swollen belly and felt the warmth of Kage's seed filling him up.

Kage grinned as he pulled out a anal plug from the bedside table and shoved it into Kole's hole. "My mansion. You can come and live there with me and my children."

"Thank you Kage." Kole sat up awkwardly and his hands went to his belly. "I enjoyed that, we can do it again right?" he asked. Kole gently grabbed Kage's hand. "Let's go." he said

Kage grinned. "Of course we can do it again. I'll make sure you are well and fucked." He stated as he massaged Kole's ass.

"Thank you. I like being do full. I would like to be even bigger." he said and kissed Kage. "You don't know how much this means to me." he put his hand back on his belly and patted it gently. His tail wrapped around Kage's groping hand and pushed it down on his ass

"You are a horny little wolf aren't you? You'll have to wait little one." Kage teased as he slapped Kole's ass.

Kole gave a little yip. He grabbed Kage's arm and kissed him. "Carry me please?" he asked with big teary eyes

Kage smiled as he picked Kole up and carried him to the limo. He placed him in the seat and sat right next to him. "Driver. Let's go home, the long way." He said before he looked to Kole with lust.

Kole smiled and got on his hands and knees. "Ready for round two already?" he asked in his soft husky voice. He lifted his tail exposing his plugged ass. "All yours." he said

Kage grinned as entered Kole. He pumped fast and deep into Kole, making his belly bounce and slosh.

"More! Please!" Kole started thrusting back when Kage thrust into him so he could get as much as he could. His ass was still very tight and very very hot. He came again and again as he kept up his insane pace.

Kage smiled as he pumped faster and faster into Kole before climaxing, filling Kole up to the point that he looked pregnant with twelve.

Kole pants and rubs his gigantic belly. "Wow." That's just... wow." he said as he handed the anus plug to Kage. "Put this in?" he asked. The limo started to slow down as they were approaching their destination

Kage nodded as he plugged Kole up. He pulled his pants up and entered the mansion with Kole, noticing Garen. "Garen! You're back!" He said happily.

Kole smiles shyly at Garen. "Hi. I'm Kole." Kole offered his hand to shake. He noticed Daniel and smiled happily. "Hi little one." he said in his gentle voice

Kole flinched back. "I'm sorry. I'll go." he started backing away with his tail between his legs and whined slightly

"Hey, let's not be hasty. I have an idea, why don't me and Garen and I share a meal and see can learn more about Kole. What do you say?" Kage suggested.

Kole still looks guilty and ashamed. "Sorry..." he said again. he took a small step forward carefully. "Sorry." he kept apologizing. He shook a little

Kole looked at Kage. "Sorry, give me a moment." he follows Garen. "Garen, I am sorry if I am intruding. Do you want to talk about it?" he asked gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM