'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

Kage smiled. "That's right. Soon your belly will be filled with life." He said as he squeezed Kole's butt.

"Mmmmmmmm." Kole sighed. He leaned into Kagge's welcoming hands. "I want to be full with babies, I want to be huge and swolon with the life you put in me." Kole moaned into Kage's ear

"And you shall. Right now, just relax. We will go see your family in the morning." Kage said as he rubbed Kole's belly.

Kole nodded. He lay down in his bed and went to sleep.
The next morning he was throwing up again.

Kage went to Kole and rubbed his back. "There there. Once you clean up, we'll leave to the airport." He promised.

((Can new people still join?))

(Sure. Go ahead :))

Name: Aiden
Race: Fur
Species: Red Squirrel
Years at 'The Club': 0
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120 lbs
Fetishes: Light bondage, pseudo-rape,cum inflation
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Aiden sat brushing out his tail, both excited and nervous to see if he'd end up with a litter of kittens before the night was through. Squirrels could have as many as seven at a time; he shivered with delight imagining a whole litter bloating up his tummy.

Kage went to Kole and rubbed his back. "Need anything?" He asked.

Kole finished throwing u and wiped his mouth. "Morning."he said. "Let's go, the flight leaves soon." he picked up his bags and headed out to the car. ((Can we meet Aiden in New Orlines?))

(Sure)

Kage smiled as he helped Kole carry the bags. They boarded the plane and grinned as they entered a private room. "We have a few hours to ourselves." He whispered to Kole.

"Mmmmmmm." Kole Kissed Kage

Kage grinned. "So? What do you say? A private jet, our own room, and soundproof doors and walls." He stated as he rubbed Kole's belly.

"What is there to say?" Kole asked as he started nuzzling Kage's neck

Kage grinned. "Well then, I'm all yours."

Kole lays down and starts making a purring noise.

(hey everyone! sorry i've been gone for so long! i've been really busy with trying to finish up high school but school's almost out so i'll be able to do more stuff on here!)

Kole kisses Kage and lets him undress him. "Yes." He leans hard on Kage

Kage smiled as he pushed Kole into his hands and knees. He grinned as he pulled out a turkey baster and filled it with water. He then inserted it into Kole.

When no buyers immediately appeared, Aiden hopped on the streetcar and headed down to the waterfront. He'd get a bag of beignets and a coffee from Cafe Du Monde, maybe sit on one of the waterfront benches and watch the sun set over the harbor. With any kind of luck he'd get chatted up by someone totally hot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM