'The Club' Breeding rp (open)

"He is just seeing if he can be boss of you. He always does that. Don't back down or he will bite. Given he might bite you anyway." Toby said. Raj showed Kage his sharp teeth and held his sister closer to him. Baby Jin cooed and waved at Kage. Raj softened at his sisters approval of Kage. He gently offered her to Kage as if to say 'I trust you.' Kole smiled wide. "He has never done that before."

Kage smiled as he took Jin and held her in his arms. "Thank you Raj. I'll take care of her." He promised as he played with Jin.

"Good." Raj said. Everybody gasped. "Raj..." Laura said. she fell to her knees in front of him. "You can speak..." she hugged him. He nodded. "I speak little." he said. "Didn't want before." he added. Kole kissed Kage. "Kage, You are truly the best thing that has ever happened to us." Jin gurgled happily and grabbed at Kage's nose

Kage smiled and chuckled. "I try my best." He said nasally as Jin held his nose.

"I love you." Kole said and tickled Jin. Jin squealed with laughter and let go of Kage's nose. "I have Jin back?" Raj asked. Toby looked at his phone and muttered something under his breath. "We gotta go, some bimbo took Mom off life support." he said. "That bitch from the waiting room, Lindsey." He added.

Kage nodded as he handed Jin back to Raj and ran to the hospital.

Heading home, Aiden strolled by Tulane Medical Center and decided on a whim to stop in and have a peek at the new arrivals in the nursery. It always made him happy seeing all the new, healthy babies born and imagining carrying litter after litter of big healthy kittens.

((Is this okay? Tulane is not far from the French Quarter; it's a teaching hospital!))

(That's fine. We just have to find a way to fit you in as they arrive k?)

(Yeah, no problem!! He's watching the babies if you want to meet him there?)

Kole ran into the hospital followed closely by his family. Raj tugged his sleeve. "Not run hard in your condition. You could hurt babies." Raj patted his adopted brother's swollen belly. "Thanks Raj, I will be more careful." Kole said and glanced at Kage. Lindsey stood there smugly. "So the freaks show up." she said. Toby limped into a room and plugged in the life support machine.

Kage walked in and frowned at Lindsey. "You are a horrible doctor! I'm placing you on Disciplinary charges."

"Those freaks are taking up valuable resources that NORMAL people need. I don't want some stupid animals taking up space here." she said. Laura growled and Kole started forwards but again Raj held him back saying, "No. Think of your babies."

"This hospital values ALL life! Your licence will be revoked and you will lose all privileges. You will also pay this family for every damage you caused!" Kage yelled.

Raj snapped at Lindsey and shouted, "Leave my family alone, You should be dead for hurting us. I don't care for people but you are worst person possible. Hate you." Raj shouted at Lindsey. "Wish you dead! he screamed and jumped towards her with sharp claws.

Kage quickly grabbed Raj and held him. "She's not worth it Raj. She'll get what's getting to her." He stated.

Raj spat on the ground at Lindsey's feet. "Be happy Kage stop me from scratching your eyes out." he growled. Raj gently wrapped his arms around Kole's large belly. "How babies?" he asked softly. "Kage you father?" he asked Kage Kole smiled. "the babies are fine Raj, and yes, Kage is the father." he kissed his brother's forehead. Raj smiled a little. "I take care of babies back in India. My job to help men give birth." he added.

Kage smiled at Raj. "Then perhaps you can help us?" He suggested before he turned to Lindsey. "As for you, get out of my hospital and never come back!" He ordered.

Lindsey left without a word.

"I help. I help father when he had Jin. I help and get paid to help." Raj said and hugged Kole. "I want to be doctor who helps men give birth. I like babies and helping." he added. Kole smiled and stroked his brother's head. "I love you Raj, you are so kind." Kole gently pulled Kage to him and murmuring sweet nothings he put Kage's hands on his swollen belly. "Did you feel them move?" he asked and winked at Kage. "They moved for their big strong daddy." he pulled Kage into a passionate kiss.

Kole gave a little sigh and rubbed his swollen belly. His back was starting to hurt a little with the weight of his belly.

Kage started to rub Kole's back and belly. "Why don't we go to our hotel for the night? I'll send some guards to watch over your mother and family." He stated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
08-09-2019, 04:48 PM