Closed Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8
"Yeah, sure. Uh... I have a son, if you want to meet him. And a fiancé. They're in the kitchen, my baby might be asleep, though."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Oh! Erm... congratulations! I guess i also got a grandson now." He smiled with a surprise, "i would love to meet them if you dont mind."
"His name's Gabriel, my boy. My fiancé is Henry," Cass explained, allowing his father into the apartment, leading him to the kitchen. He pressed a kiss to Henry's cheek, whispering a brief explanation to him about who the man was before going to lick up Gabriel, cuddling the waking boy to his chest.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Dominic walked a bit nervously through the flat, secretly glad to see Cass obviously in a loving relationship with this Henry, who looked like a nice fella. He extended a hand and introduced himself "hello Henry, I am Dominic. Nice to meet you. So this musyt be Gabriel. Hello little guy, I am your grandfather." Touching the soft hair of the infant he showed already how he adore the baby.

Henry, though in quite a surprise, proceeded to shake his hand. "Hello Sir. Its .. good to see you i guess. Gabe u little lucky guy, meeting your gran here huh." He smiled at the interaction between the two.
Cass watched as his father greeted Henry, smiling when Gabriel shifted in his arms and grabbed Dominic's finger. Gabriel then cooed softly, keeping a grip on Dominic's finger as he drifted off again. Cass smiled at this, pressing a kiss to Gabriel's hair. "Sorry about him, he sleeps more than anything right now."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Henry exchanged a quick glance with Cass and offered "sir, would you like to join us for dinner? We are having a lasagna night."

Dominic was surprised but was happy to accept the offer. "Of course! Thank you for the invitation. Lasagna is perfect."
Cass smiled at the offer, settling Gabriel back in his high chair and sitting at the table, beginning to eat with Henry and his father.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Dinner had gone on quite smoothly. Dominic had been a good companion, easily maintaining a smooth flow of conversation. It also showed that he was happy to get acquainted with his son and his family, always eager to know more about thrm.

"So Dominic, what do you do as a living?" Henry asked as he mouthed another bite of food.
Dominic swallowed his bite if food before answering the question, wiping his mouth with his napkin. "I'm an accountant. It's boring, but I don't mind. Somebody has to do it."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Then you must be good at figures, unlike me. I guess Cass inherited that talent from you, he is way better than me in this field." Henry smiled. "I hope little Gabe here also could inherit that! I am just hopeless in figures and those bills always drove me crazy.." 

They continued on with small talks, discovering some unexpected similarities between Dominic and Cass.

"It's getting late and i better get going. Here is my number, please dont hesistate to call me and i hope we would meet again soon." After putting the dishes away, Dominic said. "It has been a wonderful night. Thank you for letting me be a part of this."
By then, Cass had let Henry take care of the dishes, Gabriel curled up in his arm against his chest again. He took the number, nodding. "I'll be sure to stay in touch," he replied, then going off to feed Gabriel in the living room.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Henry walked into the living room, wiping his hands dry, and asked "an unexpected visitor really. What do you think of him? Are you ready to let him into your life after those missing years?"
Cass shrugged softly, stroking Gabriel's downy hair. "I don't know. He wants to be here, though, so I'll let him," he spoke, burping Gabriel after he was done eating, happy that there was no spit up from the boy.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Henry took over the baby to change his nappy, "little guy you are now officially with a grandpa here. You are so gonna be spoilt rotten." He smiled at the baby as he started wriggling.
After putting the baby to his crib and saw him asleep, Henry went back to the living room to join Cass. "Do you want to go to bed early today? So much had happened this 24 hours. I think you would have a lot to sleep in."
"If we don't spoil him already," Cass laughed softly, watching as Henry took care of their boy. He shrugged at the question before nodding in response. "You can stay up if you want, but I think I'll go to bed."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Let's go together. I dont have anything else to do anyway and i miss cuddling with you in bed." In truth he had wished making love with him. They hadnt shared any intimacy since their reunion, with the baby and all. Henry knew, however, that with his counselling sessions just beginning sex would not be on the table for quite some time. He would settle with some cuddling for now.
Cass nodded, leading Henry to their bedroom, changing quickly into his pajamas (he still didn't want Henry to see). He crawled under the covers, waiting for Henry to join him.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Henry slipped behind Cass soon, sighing when he took Cass in his arms. He kissed his neck and said "good night babe. Sweet dreams." He mumbled, a hand unconsciously laid on his belly before feeling Cass flinched. He quickly withdrew the hand. "Sorry babe, i didnt intend to do that. Let's sleep now." He said awkwardly, suddenly didnt know wherr to put his other arm.
Cass relaxed against Henry, not meaning to flinch away, but the area was still sensitive enough to hurt on contact. "S'fine," he mumbled, trying to relax once more as the pain subsided.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Feeling Cass once again relaxed against him led Henry sigh a breath of relief. He took a mental note at this and scold himself inwardly the need to.remember that. He opted to place the arm around his chest and fall asleep.quickly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,848 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,123 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,729 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,169 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,893 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,358 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,127 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,119 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,152 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,846 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM