Closed Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8
Cass cuddled close to Henry, eventually falling into a night terror. His greatest fear, Gabriel had gotten so sick he was hospitalized, passed away, and Henry blamed him for their son's death. Cass soon woke with a start, hearing Gabriel's breathing from the crib at the foot of the bedand seeing Henry contently asleep against him.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Henry was oblivious to all these. He slept soundly, taking care of an infant with classes and school work did take a toll of him. His worry on Cass also didnt alleviate any pressure on him.
Cass let Henry sleep, staying awake for the rest of the night to keep an ear out for Gabriel, also listening to Henry's heartbeat.
✨don't look at my sin✨
When Henry woke for the early morning class, he was surprised to see Cass wide awake, there's fear in his eyes. "What's wrong babe? You should be sleeping. Did you have a bad dream?" He kissed his tired eyes. "You should wake me up."
"I'm okay, baby. You need your sleep, you've got classes. I can sleep whenever I need to," Cass explained, not wanting to talk about the dream. He didn't want to relive it, but he also didn't want to keep Henry from class. "Go to class, honey. Me and Gabe will be waiting on you when you get back."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Alright i gotta go. Greet Gabe for me will ya?" Henry said with eyes half closed, getting out in a half zombie mode. He never was a morning person, but he had been coping as Gabe had changed their schedule entirely, but when he saw his son's angellic face everytime, he would forgot the lack of sleep entirely.
"Of course," Cass replied, settling back into the mattress, watching Henry as he got dressed. He eventually moved to the foot of the bed, pulling Gabriel into his arms and laying back with Gabriel curled against his chest.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Henry just managed to place a goodbye kiss on Cass and the slowly waking baby befotr needing to rush for class. He had a full schedule today, but like days before, he always made home for dinner.
When Henry came home, Cass was half-asleep in the living room, laying comfortably against a comfy chair as some reality show played in the background. Gabriel was asleep, happy and comfortable against his birth father.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Seeing Cass and Gabe sleeping together always warmed his heart. Henry took out his phone and quickly snapped a shot of this and saved it as the homescreen. He quietly went on to prepare some quick dinner, wanting them to get a little more rest.
Cass woke when he smelled food, sleepily heading to the kitchen and smiling when he saw Henry. "Hey, honey. How was your day?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Great, today the professor was impressed by my classwork. It's a quick sketch of you and Gabe sleeping that i took a picture of last night. He said he would consider putting it up in the year end exhibition." Henry couldnt quite keep the excitement out of his voice. "I told him i need to ask for your permission first." He said a little shyly. This would be like a declaration to the world showing how proud he was of his family. 
Cass blushed slightly at he description of the work, nodding. "I'm okay with it. What about you, baby?" he asked his son, the boy yawning before snuggling closer to Cass' chest. "I think he agrees with me."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Henry was quite thrilled. "Thank you love, thank you baby." He gave them each a kiss. "It means a lot to me."
Henry went on to serve dinner, he may not be a great chef but he enjoyed serving his family. "So Cass, what did you and Gabe do today?"
"Today was a lazy day, we just sat around and watched garbage reality TV," Cass shrugged. It was nice, no doubt, watching catty women fight over little problems with his baby asleep on his chest.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ha sounds nice, lazing around. Watched your fair share of fights and drama huh?" He smiled. He so wished he could be there himself. " So Gabe didnt fuss too much too right?" 
"No, he's a good kid. Got all of our best traits, I think," Cass smiled.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Taking the simple pasta towards the sofa, he put the plates on the coffee table in front and gestured for taking over Gabe so Cass could stretch out a bit before their dinner.
Cass pressed a kiss to Gabriel's fluffy hair and gave his love before handing the boy over and standing. He let out a content sigh when his joints popped in all the right ways, moving to sit next to Henry and begin to eat.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Dinner was fun, reminding Henry of all the sleepover days back in highschool when they just started dating. They would eat together and talk about whatever popped up in mind, very much like now. They eventually cuddled together, leaving the dishes as they were, enjoying the quiet moment. Henry whispered after awhile "i enjoyed tonight very much. I am happy that we are finally getting somewhere, doing something like we used to do back then. I have missed these moments."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,857 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,125 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,734 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,181 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,901 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,361 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,129 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,127 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,170 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,849 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM