Closed Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8
Cass smiled at the compliment, nodding. "You can have them over, yeah," he agreed, looking to Gabriel when he began to shuffle and whine, picking him up. "What's wrong, baby? Want attention?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
Knowing how much courage it took for Cass to agree to this, Henry was very grateful of him. Looking at how Cass sooth the fussing baby, he went on and said "well Gabe must be thinking why Papa and Daddy are leaving him off their discussion." Rubbing the baby's back, he whispered a thank you to Cass.
"It's okay, buddy. Your Papa's just gonna have some of his friends over. They're gonna love you, but not as much as I do," he whispered with a smile, nodding at the thank you.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Would you want to invite Dominic too? Might seem a little awkward with the generation gap and all but maybe he could act like half a host?" Henry suggested.
"I'll call him and ask, see if he's okay with it," Cass nodded, rubbing Gabriel's back in comfort.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Alright. Well we got something to plan and prep on then. Gabe, are you excited you are gonna have a bunch of uncles and aunties coming to visit you? I could imagine how in love they would be with you and you could play them around your little finger in no time." Henry smiled. This would need planning and work but he was looking forward to it.

They have set the day to be on Saturday and they got ready for visitors after an early breakfast.
Cass readied with Henry, but kept a close eye on Gabriel, who was contently asleep in his crib after his morning feeding. He, somewhat hesitantly, called his father, wanting to tell him about the small gathering. Unfortunately, he didn't pick up. "Hey, uh. Dominic. Me and Henry are having a bit of a get-together with all of his friends. You don't have to come, of course, I just, uh. Thought maybe you'd wanna be around. Bye."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Some of the earlier ones had showed up and both Henry and Cass were busy mingling and preparing foe the lunch. A lot of them had showed up with gifts and homemade dishes. 

Dominic had heard the voice message almsot during lunch and he immeidately got onto his car. He wouldnt want to miss this! As he rang the doorbell, he could hear chats and voices. An unfamiliar face came and opened the door, lookimg at him curiously. "Ermm i...i am Cass' father and he invitrd me here?"
A guy from one of Henry's classes, Emilio, answered the door, nodding when the man said who he was, calling back into the apartment. "Hey, Cass! Your dad's here!" Cass immediately headed to the door as Emilio went back to into the apartment. "Hey, come in."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Cass! Sorry for missing your call. I called back you but i guess it must be too noisy to hear. Thanks for inviting me, I appreciated that very much." He looked around and added "wow theres surely many people here, it's great!"
"Thought you might enjoy it. It's mostly Henry's friends, so it'd be nice to have somebody I know here," Cass joked softly. "He just wanted his friends to meet me and Gabe."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Speaking of Henry, where's he? And also little Gabriel? I have brought some toys for him since last time. And maybe some clothes too...." he continued on, feeling a little embarrassed as basically his backseat was filled with gifts for Gabriel.
"Henry's rushing around worrying about everything, I think Gabriel's just being passed around," Cass shrugged. "That's good, we need some more toys for him."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Dominic's face shone with relief. He wanted to do something for his son as compensation and this was really the only thing he could think of.

"So..  continue on with your mingling, dont mind me, you should go enjoy your time and not getting stuck with an oldie like me." He smiled and urged him on.
Cass nodded, letting Dominic inside and leading him into the kitchen. "Food's in here. If you see Henry, tell him to calm down, he's stresing himself out trying to be a good host."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I can tell he is a fine guy. Dependable too." Dominic smiled. "I would be sure to tell him to relax if I bumped into him." 

He saw in the kitchen things that would need heating up and decided to help out. Henry came in sometime later with a flushed smile on him, clearly enjoying his time though his effort of trying to please everyone was obvious. "Oh hi Dominic I wasnt aware you have arrived. I should have gone to greet you." Henry smiled apologetically.
"It's no problem. I think you should relax, though, you seem a little worn out," Dominic replied, following the directions of his son.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ya. Well with an infant baby in the house you can't really get enough sleel." Henry smiled at mentioning his son. "But today has been a good event. I finally get to ler Cass meet my friends. I hope he could make some friends here, expand his social circle." He took a can of coke from the fridge and started drinking.
"I'm sure he has, he seems very comfortable with them," Dominic pointed out, watching his son speak freely with the others, happy to talk to somebody other than Henry.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ya? That's very good. I am glad he is getting along with my pals.....before there had been some...." Just as he was about to continue, he heard someone calling his name. "Oops sorry I gotta go. Enjoy your time here!" He bid Dominic goodbhe and went outside, seeing it was Emilio calling him with Cass nearby.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,849 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,123 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,733 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,170 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,896 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,358 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,128 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,122 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,161 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,847 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM