Closed Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8
Cass shrugged, truly unsure when he was having their child because he hadn't been to a doctor. He didn't want to say anything about having contractions, though. "Soon, by how big I am."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Honey, i think we should go for a proper check up. There is a hospital 20 minutes away, maybe we should go tomorrow, if the snow stops." 

He looked thoughtfully at the belly, wondered it seemed to br hanging quite low. "We would need to do some shopping too! Would need to buy baby clothings for this little guy, and also to buy the furnitures etc. We would need a crib and all sorts of squishy toys for him or her." Harry said with an excited smile, raising Cass' face and look at him affectionately. "Thank you. Thank you for loving me, thank you for carrying the child and thank you for your bravery. I am so honored to have you as lover" and kissed on his mouth, savoring the sweet taste that he had missed so much.
"Maybe... We should go now, before the snow gets too bad?" Cass knew it was a stretch, but was terrified that he'd be having his baby tonight in the dorm. He knew it couldn't be healthy. "We need so many baby things," he laughed softly, returning the kiss, sighing contently into it.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Now? I am not sure if the stores would still be opened or not, you know, with the snow coming that mall probably would be quite deserted." He said, offering alternately "maybe we could look up online to see what we would need and make a list first. I think i have put my laptop somewhere in my room..." he released Cass and started looking for his computer, oblivious to the hint of fear in Cass' eyes...
"I meant the hospital," Cass suggested weakly, knowing Henry didn't hear him. He stayed silent, sipping on his drink as Henry looked for his laptop. He was excited for his baby, but he knew it wouldn't be healthy with so little care. It'd be a miracle if it was okay....
✨don't look at my sin✨
He returned with his laptop, excitement written on his face. "hmm do you want to know if its a boy or girl? I am fine with both, or we can keep it a secret." As he started finding some baby things online, he suddenly paused and said "do we have to set birth plans...? A natural or a cesarean?" He raised his head to look at his lover, surprised to see he seem to be enduring pain.
Cass shrugged again, trying to keep the pain from his face as Henry spoke. "Dunno if it's a boy or a girl, haven't been able to get an ultrasound done. I know nothing about birth plans."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Cass are you alright? Is thr baby kicking you hard?" Harry asked. He dont like the feeling that his lover seem to be in discomfort. "You kmow you could tell me anything riggt? I heard there are tonnes of changes a pregnancy can bring. Last year when my cousin was pregnant, iwtnessed a fair share of those weird cravings and mood swings and aches and massage.... you get the picture. Tell me if you are having any of those ok??"
Cass nodded nervously, still hesitant to say that he was in labor. Maybe it'd slow down and they wouldn't have to worry so much about it. "My back hurts, but it's no big deal. It's been hurting for a while, since I got so big."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Harry frowned at this. He offered "do you want me to try massaging it? Like how i sometimes massage for you after your pratice to relieve the soreness back then?" 
"It'd be nice," Cass murmured, moving a hand to idly rub ag his back. "Now it's my back and not my legs."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ok let's get back to my room, could make use of the bed in there." He stood up with Cass in his arms, raising him up bridal style figuring he would be tired after the long day of travelling to the campus.
Cass laughed softly when Henry picked him up, trying not to tense up when he felt the baby properly drop into his canal. This kid was really eager to come out.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I wont drop you you can rest assured." He joked, noticing the tenseness of his lover but dismissed it as surprise of being raised. Placing him gently on the bed, he began turning his lover sideways to get to his back. Spotting a wet stain on his pants, he asked confusedly "did you spill something or what? You got a wet spot at the back of your pants."
Cass shrugged when Henry pointed out the stain, shaking his head. "Probably just some hot cocoa, don't worry about it," he lied casually. "I can go change if you want."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Though still confused, harry did not press on this matter. "Nah it's fine. Now lets get to your back." He lifted the shirt up and rubbed his own palms togethrr a few times to warm thrm up, gently started kneading and put extra pressure to loosen the knots.
Cass let out a small sigh of relief when the knots were gently rubbed out of his back, barely feeling it when he had another contraction.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Feeling the pregnant guy before him started to feel, he didnt comment when he felt the belly hardened before him, dismissing it as a normal reaction. His focused whole heartedly on the task at hand, wanting to help relieve at least some of the discomfort. 

As he almost finished, he was quite unsure whether the blond had fallen asleep, and if so, whether he should wakr him back up. He surely looked exhausted.
Cass allowed his eyes to flutter shut, idly rubbing his belly as Henry rubbed his back. He allowed himself to doze, curled up in a proper bed for the first time in months.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Glancing at the his exhausted form, he decided a good night sleep may be best.  Besides, he also missed having his boyfriend's presence in his arms when he slept.  He quietly sneaked on to the bed and decided they could nap a bit before he went back to the kitchen and see what food he could indulge his boyfriend.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,859 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,125 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,734 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,181 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,904 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,361 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,129 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,129 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,172 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,849 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM