Closed Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8
Cass dozed on and off between contractions, barely stifling moans when the pain got too bad. He was somewhat relieved when Henry slept through everything, eventually slipping from Henry's arms, going to walk around the dorm when the contractions got bad. It seemed to speed up the labor to an extent, feeling the baby moving farther and farther down.
✨don't look at my sin✨
It wasnt until 3am that Harry startled awake, still confused.  He thought he got Cass in his arms from the night before yet he woke up alone in the bed. For a split second he thought he had dreamt the whole thing from missing his boyfriend too much. Then he caught sight of the glimpse of light outside and struggled to walk out to the corridor. 

Walking down to the living area, he was surprised to see Cass' lithe form bending over the back of the sofa, head in his arms and moaning in pain.  He got quite alarmed and rushed forward "oh Cass what's wrong? Is it the baby? Are you.... in labor?" He paled at that last thought.
Cass glanced up at Henry when he rushed over, sighing shakily and nodding. "Had contractions on and off for a while, but they got really bad a while ago," he uttered, rocking himself to relieve some of the pressure on his hips. He moaned into his arms, sweat making his dark hair stick to his forehead. "Any chance we can get to the hospital, or is that out 'cause--" A moan. "Out 'cause of the snow?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Oh Cass you should have woken me up! Oh how stupid of me to have slept through all this. I will call the hospital and check now, you hang in there!" Harry exclaimed, shooting a worried eye towards the raven and went to the windows to check the snowfall while calling the hospital. He assumed his boyfriend meant his labor had started in his sleep and thought they should still have a little time.
"Didn't wanna worry you," Cass rasped, attempting to walk around to help with any kind of pain. He looked outside, sighing shakily when he saw how much snow there was. He didn't want to have his baby here. He wanted his baby safe in the hospitall, where any medical problems could be taken care of.
✨don't look at my sin✨
After finishing the conversation he returned to his boyfriend's side and said apologrtically "love the hospital is down. A major powerline collapsed and they are running on backup energy now, and that powerline had landed on the ambulance centre so they are in zombie mode now. However they are expecting normal service by tomorrow noon. How's your labor progressing? I have heard from my cousin his labor lasted for almost a whole day before he is ready to push." He looked up expectantly, having moved to his boyfriend's side to help his walking around.
Cass huffed a desperate sigh when he heard the hospital was down, leaning against Henry for support as he walked around. "I don't think the kid's gonna wait until tomorrow," he murmured, knowing he was getting close already. He fekt so much pressure, ready to push as soon as possible.
✨don't look at my sin✨
As they walked Harry suddenly realised there is a pool of glistening water right at where Cass had stood. It dawned on him that it must be his water. "Cass tell me honestly, how long have you been in labor." He looked straight into his lover's eyes, getting very serious. "I have to know what we are expecting. Dont withheld from me anything from now please. It would pose danger to both the child and you."

(I was wondering if you preferred Henry over Harry?)
"Started active labor when I got here last night," Cass mumbled, looking away. "My contractions have been on and off for days, I didn't think it was anything. Then it got easily bad when we were asleep," he uttered, pain making hit voice crack.

((Henry's good))
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Then when did your water broke? I dont believe this pool is from a spilled drink.... please dont tell me thats spilled cocoa again." Pointing at the puddle on the floor, he couldnt quite keep the sarcasm out of his words. He truly want Cass to know that this isnt something that he should or could hide.
"Happened twenty minutes ago," Cass managed to get out before groaning into Henry's chest. Everything hurt and he was ready to push. "I gotta... I gotta lay down."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Noticing the distress his love was in, Henry could no longer put any blame on Cass. He wrapped his arms around Cass and held his waist, half lifted and half carried the man in agony. "Ok Cass we are returning to my room now. Everything is gonna be fine i promise." He placed a kiss on his sweaty forehead, his heart ached at how much pain his love is enduring.
Cass sobbed weakly in pain, gripping Henry's shirt. "I'm... I'm sorry you have to do this," he mumbled, knowing he Shirlene waited to come here. "I'm sorry if it's not healthy when it's born..."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Nonsense. This is our child, we would love him or her no matter what. Dont cry love, you are breaking my heart with your tears." Henry kissed away the pearls of tears, desperately wanting to comfort the smaller man in his arms. 

Making his way into the room, he gently helped Cass sit down on the bed. He crouched at the side and said looking straight into the watery eyes of his love. "From now i would go over this together with you. Remember we are both in this and everything will be fine,ok?" He said steadily, wanting to give confidence to Cass.
Cass let Henry kiss away his tears, settling on the bed as the contraction seemed to die down. "Yeah. Okay," he murmured. "Henry, I think... I think it's coming. Now. I need to... I need to push," he breathed, trying and failing to keep in a moan as another contraction came.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Noticing Cass' contraction had started again, he put him on his shoulders and shifted his weight on himself, taking that moment to quickly remove his pants. He could feel that his pants was soaked with amniotic fluid. 

Hugging him tightly, he murmured nonsense to sooth his boyfriend. He waited Cass' contraction to end before releasing his panting boyfriend and shifting him further up the bed and separate his legs. He saw the hole down there is glistening with liquid but no head is visible.  In fact it looked quite normal to hin.He wondered if the head is on its way or not.
Cass moaned and panted into Henry's shoulder, gripping onto his shirt as the contraction progressed. He sat on the bed, letting Henry spread his legs, waiting for the next contraction before pushing. He was in so much pain he could barely feel anything, but he did feel some pressure relief.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ok. I think you will need to push to make progress. Are you in a comfortable position now?" He asked, in fact quite frantic himself, thinking if it would be too late to google on birth and delivery now real quick. At least he should know about the basic steps.
Cass nodded, taking a deep breath before pushing, pressing his chin to his chest. He groaned again and stopped pushing when the contraction stopped, wheezing softly. "Anything haopening? Y-You... You probably need a towel to wrap it up in when it comes..."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I dont see any major change here. I will go grab a towel now, you ok staying here? Just yell for me if you have another contraction." He thought to himself that he would also grab the laptop to see what he info he could find.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,831 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,115 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,718 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,153 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,871 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,356 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,098 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,092 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,129 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,845 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM