Closed Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8
"Yeah, okay," Cass wheezed, timing the minutes between contractions, pushing whem he could.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Running out to gather towels, Henry also grabbed his phone. "Ok... so dilation and transition. Crowning. Tearing of preineum. Changing positions to relief pain. Checking the chord. Wth is afterbirth!? Gosh ok too much info." While he was juggling with all the stuff, he heard a scream from the room and rushed back in.
Cass was pushing as he screamed, failing to keep it in as the pain and pressure against his hips got so bad. "I'm f-fine," he lied, seeing the concern on Henry's face. "I'm okay."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Looking at his lover still trying so hard to mask the suffering, Henry found himself felt rejected. It was also true that he was useless in this situation, but if his lover coul show a little reliance on him, at least tell him how he's feeling would be nice. Silently he put all the towels at the bedside and sat down defeatedly on the side. 
"Hey," Cass spoke after a few moments of silence, feeling a contraction ease away. "Hold my hand? I need... I need a tick right now," he murmured. He was terrified, not knowing what he was doing, and knowing Henry didn't know anything, either. "I'm sorry. I just... I don't know what to do. Hoped I'd be at a hospital when this happened..."
✨don't look at my sin✨
Taking his hand, Henry placed himself behind Cass' back and said "sorry i am just having a down moment. I felt so useless and powerless. But i should remember you are the one having to face these all for the last few months and now this." Kissing the messy hair, Henry gathered himself and regain his usual optimistic cheerful self. 

"Ok just go with your urges, people have been delivering naturally for so many years. Everythjng will be fine." He crossed his hands below Cass' arms and massaged gently on the belly, still soft and free from contractions to help him relax.
Cass leaned back against Henry, glad to have the stability of his love behind him. He was still worried about the health of his baby, but tried to rid his mind of the thought as he tried to deliver. He felt supported by Henry, pushing whenever he had a contraction. He felt the head slowly sliding out, rocking his hips to help.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Lying at an angle higher than Cass, Henry was able to see the opening starting to bulge out. Thought the skin is stretched red, it defintely started to take a round shape indicating the head was indeed coming out.
"Cass i could almost see the head, it is so near. You are doing so well." Considering he thought maybe spreading the hip a little wider could help, so he held Cass' legs and helped spread them apart, placing them behind Henry's own raised legs.
Cass relaxed slightly when Henry moved his legs to widen his hips, continuing to bear down as the head began to emerge. The contractions were very close together, only about a minute apart, barely giving Cass any time to rest.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Finally Henry could spot the dark tip of a head poking out. He exclaimed "Cass i could see the head! Keep pushing!" He almost wanted to feel the head, but is too afraid that it would disturb with Cass concenrration he decided to refrain from the urge. He however couldnt resist kissing him on his forehead as he slumped back from another tiring push. "Cass you are doing very great, we could soon meet our baby. I guess he or she would be a raven, i could see a tip of black hair."
"Yeah, probably," Cass smiled weakly, allowing his eyes to shut for a few moments of rest, taking deep breaths. "Wonder what your roommate's gonna think of this," he chuckled before he had another contraction, groaning and bearing down again.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"He would be jealous that i got a lovely family for Christmas." He chuckled, thinking of the shocked face that would surely appear on everyone's face upon hearing the news. He was full of excited anticipation towards life with Cass and the little one.

"I got an idea, let me find a mirror that i am sure is somewhere in the cupboard so that you could see the progress."
Cass shook his head, hands gripping onto anywhere he could on Henry. "Don't leave. Please. I can feel it, babe, I don't need to see it."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Ok alright love i wont be leaving. I am staying right here with you." Wiping away sweat he kissed once again on his cheek, calming down Cass as tears threaten to roll down again those clear eyes. 

He sat up a little bit lifting Cass too to make the posture a little more upright, hoping gravity would help. "Ok on next contraction push hard, grab my hand if you want and squeeze it as hard as you need." Thinking of the scenes from movies he guessed that could be some kind of support.
Cass let out a small sigh of relief when Henry said he wouldn't leave, gently taking his hand before the next contraction. It soon came, Cass digging his nails into Henry's palm as he pushed again, letting out another sigh OK relief when he felt the head come out.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Good job you got the head out! Our little one would be out in no time. Keep this coming Cass you are doing so great." Henry couldnt quite keep the emotion out. He was close to tears witnessing this miracle. He couldnt resist this time and caressed the tiny head.
Cass shakily grabbed a towel, settling it under the head and pushing the shoulders out, pushing the rest of the baby out into the towel with a few grunts and moans. He pulled the infant to his chest, a little boy, patting his back to get anything stuck in hia throat out. He soon started crying, loud and clear. Cass sighed in relief, tears of joy spilling over in his eyes, whispering how he promised to take care of the boy and how much he was loved.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Henry as the biggest blanket wrapped both of them up, finding the greatest happiness in the 2 human beings jn his arms.
Cass relaxed against Henry, nursing their son before rocking him to sleep. He looked back at Henry, immeasurable love in his eyes. "We should probably cut his cord... Can we go to the hospital after its back up? I don't want to risk anything with him."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Of course babe, i wouldnt be satisfied until you both got checked by a proper doctor." Gently lifting off him from his arms, he slipped down the bed. "I will go fetch a scissors and get if disinfected. Stay here alright? I would come back real quick." Giving both a loving glance he turned to go scissors hunting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,849 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,123 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,733 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,170 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,895 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,358 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,128 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,122 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,160 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,846 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM