Closed Somewhat Star-Crossed w/ bhdire8
Cass smiled, watching Henry go as he cuddled with their son. While still covered in mucus and birth fluids, he was perfect. Cass knew he needed to shower, and wanted the boy cleaned up as soon as possible as well.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Henry came back with a some water, towel and scissors. He figured they could use a wipe and take a first bath for the baby. He knew nothing about care after birth but he hoped he had done enough in disinfecting everything. Carefully lifting the baby from Cass' arms, he proceeded to wipe him down. He had opened his eyes during this, and his tiny hand curled instinctively around his finger, making Henry's heart flutter with joy.
Cass let Henry take the baby, delivering the placenta before easing off of the bed and shuffling to the bathroom. He took a shower, changing into a large shirt and a pair of sweatpants before walking back into the bedroom.
✨don't look at my sin✨
(Where do you want go from here?)

Henry put down the sleeping newborn and walked towards Cass. "Hey." He raised his arm and touched his cheek, stroking lovingly at him.
((general domestic niceness))

"Hey," Cass replied softly, feeling disoriented more that he didn't have a huge belly. However, he had a massive amount of stretch marks that he was going to keep hidden.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Let's get you to bed you must to so exhausted. I will check on the hospital and see when they could take patients again. For now, sleep my angel." He wrapped his arms around Cass grateful for finally able to hold him properly, feeling the familiar weight on his chest.
Cass relaxed against Henry, his eyes on their son as he fell asleep. He was still nervous that the baby wasn't okay, knowing that any doctor who saw him would want to keep him in the hospital for malnutrition. He eventually dozed off, mind still buzzing.
✨don't look at my sin✨
After a few hours Henry slipped out of bed, careful not to wake Cass and went out to check on the snow and to call the hospital to notify them of thr situation, asking them to send an ambulamce as soon as possible, not wanting to expose the infant to the harsh winter wind if they drive themselves.
Cass roused slightly when he felt Henry get up and listened to the one-sided conversation, glancing at the baby before allowing himself to drift off again.
✨don't look at my sin✨
It had been a few days since that fateful night. Today was rhe day to pick his family from the hospital. He had discussed this matter with his parents and fot their support. He had decided to move out to rent a small flat nearby, wanting his little family to have their own place instead of cramming in the dorm.
Cass sat in the hospital bed with their son in his arms, perfectly healthy and properly taken care of, dressed in a blue onesie and wrapped in a soft blanket. Cass was smitten with the child, although he had a hard time figuring out a name, which was still undecided.
✨don't look at my sin✨
The sight in the room was so full of love Henry stood admiring at the door. He was blessed to have this family. After a few moments he decided to make his presence known. "Hey, hows my 2 angels doing. Ready to leave?" He approachrd and kissed both of them.
Cass looked up at Henry when he spoke, grinning at him and returning the kiss. "Yeah, but the doctor wants us to name him before we leave," he explained, stroking the infant's scalp, covered in soft, dark hair.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Alright. How about Edmond? Or Gabriel like the angel." He smiled and suggested.
"I like Gabriel," Cass grinned, looking at the baby, running a knuckle over his chubby cheek. "What do you think, honey? Do you like the name Gabriel?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
The tiny boy fussed a little, frowning seeming like about to cry but somehow suddenly broke into a smile. "I guess that meant he accepted it after some careful consideration." Henry smiled at this cute little show. "Alright let me deal with the paper work and you get changed first. I got your clothes here. I will br back in a minute to take you to our little home."
"His middle name should be Henry," Cass spoke softly after Gabriel seemed to accept his name, changing as Henry went to deal with the discharge paperwork. Cass couldn't help but smile at the word 'home,' having not had one for the past few months. He picked Gabriel up afyer he was changed, rocking the infant gently. "Hear that, baby? We'll have a home. We'll be safe. I'm going to take care of you."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"So with mine being Gabriel's middle name, the next one would got yours." Henry smirked, coming back in. "Thats of course if you want another. I couldnt imagine how hard it is for this and I would totally understand it if you are done." 
"Maybe we should wait a few years. Figure out how to raise Gabriel first," Cass chuckled weakly. "Sounds good, too. Gabriel Henry Graham," he smiled, walking with Henry out of the hospital, heading 'home.'
✨don't look at my sin✨
With one hand taking the baggage, Henry led the way to a tiny flat, that he had worked hard these frw days tl decorate it as far as possible, including a pale yellow baby's room painted with baby animals. As an Arts student he was glad his expertise could contribute to his family's wellbring.

"Ready for the tour around the flat?" He smiled looking at Cass.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,820 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,111 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,708 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 27,142 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,859 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,349 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C A Star is Born (closed with SazzyP260) hockeypreg2 1,303 79,090 12-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,070 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 70,093 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,843 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM