Graduating {Private|BubbleBelly321}
(OOC: All fine and dandy, I should have been asleep four hours ago xD)

Narcism was breathing deeply trying to recover. For the first time through out all of what he had been through, he wished that it was his teacher who got pregnant instead of him. His insides ached, he was tired, and he still hadn't gotten the first baby out. The student was starting to get discouraged already, and like all young adults he was incredibly impatient. Before he could get depressed however, the boy could hear his lovers sweet words of encouragement and felt new determination. I he wouldn't do this before himself he'd do it for Liam.

Again he spread his legs and pulled them back to make room for the emerging head. Narcism was starting to sound less like a human and more like an animal as his gutteral moan echoed through the room his sex stretching out over the mass and the skin having parted slightly more than the last time. His face was starting to flush a dark pink with the effort of pushing and his still massive belly heaved and quivered. His fingers were like claws against his thighs leaving deep red marks where he had dug in and bore down to move the child out of his womb. Like last time, the head had slipped back as the contraction ebed away although this time the skin around his opening was bulging out.

"NnGGghhH, do you see anything?" He hissed out through clenched teeth frustration clear in his voice.
Feeling his partner’s impatience and frustration, Liam continued to try and be supportive, as he kept an eye on his progress. As Narcism's moaning and grunting got more guttural and animalistic, Liam couldn't help but worry that they'd be discovered despite their seclusion. Still, that worry only crossed his mind for a second, as his concern for the young man's well being was much greater. All he wanted at that moment was to ease Narcism's pain, so he focused on helping him.

Liam once again did his best to wipe the sweat off of Narcism's now flushed face as he continued to monitor the boy's efforts. While Narcism still hadn't gotten as far as Liam assumed the boy would have wanted with this round of pushing, there was now a prominent bulge emerging from the young man's opening. When the contraction was over and Narcism stopped to rest, Liam very quickly spread the bulging skin apart, and saw the curved tip of what could now only be recognized as the start of an emerging head.

With answering Narcism's clearly pained question asked through gritted teeth, Liam did his best to keep the boy encouraged and motivated, while he tried to catch his breath.

“Yes I do, the baby's just starting to crown. A few more good pushes and the head should be nearly out! All you have to do now is keep breathing, and be ready for when the next contraction hits.”
(OOC: Sorry I haven't been really on until now. I've been busy doing things like homework and dealing with mail and grocery shopping and other things.)

The boy wanted to speak as his heart skipped a beat knowing that Liam could see their child but another contraction had crashed down on him right after the other had just finished. He bore down his chin pressed to his chest as he curled around his swell. Excess amniotic fluid was leaking past the slowly exiting mass as the pressure intensified behind the baby with the boys contracting muscles and his pushing. The swell between his legs bulged out even further and the skin parted in a tear drop shape around the skull beginning to stretch Narcism further than he had ever been before. He hissed as it stung and his body seemed to be trapped between a rock and a hard place. He wanted to stop because it burned but all that built up pressure made him need to keep pushing as hard as he could.

"Fuck!" He cursed durring the inbetween moment of his contractions as one ended and another began to start up again. It was unusual for the boy to cuss at any point, now was an exception however as the first baby worked hard to push the student to his limits.
(OOC: No worries, I was busy today too! I just posted when I had a free moment earlier this afternoon! Real life happens to all of us! ^_^)

Liam did his best to remain calm as the bulging head continued to stretch Narcism's opening wider and wider. The contraction soon finished with the top of the baby's head finally staying in place at the opening of Narcism's birth canal. This was a relief for Liam, as the head hadn't slid back this time.

As the next contraction began to take it's hold, Narcism began gasping and panting, clearly lost in what to do next. Liam couldn't help but grip the boy's hand tight with one hand, as he rubbed small circles into his lower back with the other. He then looked his partner directly in the face and started to take deep breaths, hoping that the younger man would follow his lead and copy his breathing patterns. After a few moments of this, he finally spoke.

“You're doing great Narcism! You're so close now. I'm going to help you with this next one okay? Once you feel like you need to push, just squeeze my hand and I'll count to ten. Once I've finished counting you can rest again, alright?” He hoped that the head would move a bit further this time, and offer Narcism a bit more relief.
(OOC: I'm pretty much busy everyday from now on except for sundays and saturday evenings. I'll try my best to respond, thankyou for being so understanding)

"I need to push NOW!" He blurted out quickly after his teacher had finished instructing him on what to do. The laboring mound seemed to be continuously tight squeezing down on both offspring. The second child lay craddled in his womb kicking and wriggling impatiently as its home of nine long months seemed to cave in around it. The student grunted and strained, he could feel his hot blood pounding in his temples. He was exhausted and felt like giving up and resting but Mr.Grayson told him to keep pushing until he had finished counting to ten. The boy wasn't entirely sure where Liam was going with this but he was sure the man knew what he was doing. More groans and moans escaped the soon to be mothers lips as he continued pushing using all the strength he had.

"Ooohh god." He began to feel stretched paper thin as the head began to reach its widest diametre. The whole experience had suddenly quieted down as Narcism furrowed his brows in deep concentration determined not to let anything slide back inside. He leaned against his lover squeezing his hand and whimpering. He was so close and through all of the hormones, pain, and anxiousness to have his child come into the world tears began to well up in those big baby eyes. All of his emotions flooded through him and he wanted to tell Liam how much he loved the man and how he wished they didn't have to hide their affection from the world because of some stupid school rule. Hell, he wanted to get married and raise their children together in a beautiful neighborhood without any problems.
(OOC: No problem! I'm pretty busy until the weekends myself. We'll work on this when we have time.)

As the young man started pushing and straining once more, Liam quickly began to count.

“One...Two...Three...” He held on to the shaking boy's hand for dear life.

“Four...Five...Six...” The head was moving much faster than before, and was stretching the young man's sex wider and wider with each passing second. The small tear shape was now becoming more of an oval, as the large head moved further and further outside of the massive dome that was Narcism's quivering belly.

Liam sped up his counting, as he saw tears forming in Narcism's bright blue eyes.

“Seven...Eight...Nine...TEN! Okay Narcism, you can stop now!”

With that statement, Liam quickly sat up and nestled his body behind Narcism's back as the boy started breathing once more. He hoped that this would help Narcism feel a bit more calm, and offer him the added support of grabbing onto his teacher's body, instead of his own when he had to start pushing again. He began massaging the sides of his partner's massive belly once again.

“Take as long as you need. Everything is moving a bit faster now. The head is nearly at it's widest now, so I'll need you to try and relax for as long as you feel you can. Just hold on to me, it'll be alright.”
(I know it's probably way too late now, my house got broken into and my laptop got stolen -_- and it took me a while to earn enough money to get another one)

Greatfuly he leaned into his teacher exhausted already but knowing he had a long way to go. His once neat brown hair was now soaked and matted with his own sweat. His tight skin was sticky and no longer held that beautiful round shape. It looked slightly flat actualy but still very full. He didn't need to wait for any contractions since they just came as soon as they left. He tried to focus on breething but it was so hard when there was so much going on with your body.

"Ishouldn'thaveletyoumountme." He hissed out knowing very well that he would let the man do anything to him regardless of the consequenses. His belly tightened even harder than it had before, which Narcism had been certain was impossible. He bit back a scream as the baby ebbed its way through its widest diameter. It felt like his hips were going to break out of their sockets he was being stretched so wide. Unfortunately for this pregnant boy, he had a very masculine body and narrow hips came with the package.

The boy gasped as the head finally slipped out with a gush of fluid. He could feel how heavy the head was as it hung out of him.
(Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that. Don't worry about it though, you couldn't help what happened! I'm just glad to hear you're okay!)

Liam just held on to Narcism, as his laboring partner gritted his teeth. He knew that Narcism was just saying what he was because of the severe pain he was in, so Liam did what he could to support the boy as he continued to push.

After hearing Narcism gasp, and feeling his body relax a bit, Liam looked over his lover's shoulder. He saw a heavy looking head, now fully out from between the young boy's legs, and a small bit of fluid leaking onto the couch. As he stroked his partner's sweat covered belly, the teacher couldn't help but smile.

“Narcism, you've done a great job! Look there! That's our baby!” He hoped that the young boy would take a break now, as he still had to get past pushing out the rest of the baby, and it's sibling. Liam continued to smile, as he reached down, and began stroking the baby's soft head.

“Hey little guy! I'm your Dad!” He felt some small tears of joy start up in his eyes, but held them back as he looked over at Narcism with a combination of pride and joy. He hoped the boy would look down and find the sight as awing as he did.

"You're amazing, you know that?" Liam asked as he continued to gently stroke both his partner's deflating belly, and the baby's head.
(Awh thanks, yeah we're lucky they just stole stuff and didn't damage anything or harm the animals. I'm just glad you're still here, I was worried you'd move on.)

He bit his lip silently wondering if this had really happened or he was simply getting delusional from the pain. He looked down hesitantly, it was a complete mess but that maternal instinct swelled inside of him as he saw his childs fully emerged head. He reached down between his legs to feel the oddly shaped thing. His left thumb gently stroked the baby's face, he could feel a tiny mouth and nose. His eyes began to sting with tears again, never had he been so emotional in all his life. He could tell that Liam was just as overwhelmed.

"Liam..." The boy paused not entirely sure what to say, it was hard to find words to describe how he felt. His eyes slowly left the miracle nestled between his thighs and focused on the father of his children. He gave a goofy grin as the older man cooed over the baby and told Narcism how great he was. He couldn't help but let a few tears trickle down his cheeks.

"You know I wouldn't be anything if it wasn't for you." He nuzzled his companion affectionately slightly embarassed by how sappy he sounded. It was entirely true though, his teacher had made school worth it, and he would have never tried to carry these babies if the man hadn't stayed by his side.

(No worries! I'm still having fun with this, and I've been looking forward to continuing!)

As the young man flashed his goofy grin, and nuzzled him affectionately through his tears, Liam couldn't help but smile. That look was one of the many things that made the older man crazy about his student in the first place, and he was overjoyed to see how Narcism was as overjoyed as he was

The older man responded by hugging his partner, and gently kissing him on the cheek, hoping this would help him relax.

“Thanks hun...”
He trialed off as he tried to refocus on the task at hand.

“Okay baby, now this next part's going to be a bit more rough.” Liam started hoping to prepare his partner.

“You're going to have to try and get the shoulders out now. Thankfully after that the rest of the baby should pretty much just slide out.”

The older man began wondering if Narcism could handle going through all that, and then deal with delivering the next baby afterwards. The boy had done far better than he could have hoped, and Liam was there to help as much as he possibly could, still he couldn't help but continue to worry.

He then proceeded to stroke the sides of Narcism's belly, hoping to ease some of the tension the boy was feeling.

“Now, just keep holding on to me, okay? And don't start pushing again until you're sure you're ready.”
(So, I got my new puppy and he wont sleep. I knew this would happen but he really is like a new born baby. Always gotta be watching him. Finally got him used to spending some time in the crate so I can get some freeeee time. Also, my computer is being a butt and some of my keyboard isn`t working properly)

`Mkay, I can do this.` He said in an attempt to convince himself, this wasn`t so hard. It had been rough already and knowing that the shoulders would be even more difficult made him slightly nervous. He had complete confidence that Liam would guide him safely through it however.

His body readied itself yet again. This time he could feel the second baby very slowly moving into position beginning to press against the bottom of his womb as the first one worked itself completely into the outside world. His muscles tensed up and squeezed down on both babies. Skrewing his eyes shut he bore down for what seemed like the hundreth time. The neck slid out nicely but of course the shoulders proved to be more of a challenge. It still seemed like complete magic the head even made it out of that tiny hole.
(No worries! Also sorry I haven't replied in a while. I was super busy this past week!)

Liam tried to keep coaching the laboring boy on the couch as best as he could. While the first baby's head and neck had now emerged, Narcism was now struggling with the shoulders, making him even more anxious than before.

On top of everything else, Laim couldn't help but worry that despite their precautions, someone might overhear what was going on. He knew that things would be different, and they could all be together once Narcism graduated. In the meantime, he couldn't risk losing his job, especially with a family to support.

Liam tried his best to hide his concerns from Narcism, and continued to hold the laboring man in his arms. He kissed him lightly on the cheek as he felt the boy struggling to push the rest of their first child out, and whispered encouragements into his ear as he felt him grab on even tighter with each passing second.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,747 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  The Alien Futa (Closed w/BubbleBelly321) kcoop99 49 10,277 07-30-2019, 06:36 AM
  They came from the stars (closed with BubbleBelly321) SnowWolf 75 8,310 07-22-2018, 12:57 AM
  one night stand (private w/ Lovebite) jrcash 0 1,027 02-23-2017, 02:35 PM
Last Post: jrcash
  private w/ Kross jrcash 61 10,041 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
  twin packages (private with lxcttrll) jrcash 223 32,754 11-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Last Post: lxcttrll
  C Private with jrcash Terumi.y 51 9,473 10-27-2016, 06:47 PM
  the expected time (private midi94) jrcash 39 8,964 10-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  the magical couple (private Dots) jrcash 0 865 10-03-2016, 12:50 AM